It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump needs placement on Mt Rushmore.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
you can't put anyone new on MT Rushmore. no matter how deserving anyone may feel a President is of doing so. as it is they never completed what is already there due to serious concerns about flaws in the rock. and t he high possibility of the whole thing being destroyed if they did any more. it was not supposed to be "heads|", it was supposed to be full profiles.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I know this thread is aimed at triggering the left

Looks like it was a very effective strategy.
Reached other countries as well .

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Yeah his head is like a rock.

Lets put him up there.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Nyiah

I personally just don't see the allure or value in slapping giant faces on the sides of natural formations, it ruins the entire surrounding landscape to me /shrug

Yeah, just like those damn pyramids destroy the desert landscape.

In a race for vanity at least the builders of the pyramids didnt immortalize their own faces.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

How about...

No. Not only no, but hell no.

Washington. Lincoln. Roosevelt. Jefferson. No. One. Else.

Is that reeeeee enough?? Though I'm not too far left...

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Mt. Trumpmore? I dig it. "It's gonna be YUGE!"

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
NO!
Can you imagine the carnage at the bottom of the monument? All those woke folk trying to deface it or tag it or otherwise.. and falling to their deaths? Or getting hurt.. all femurs and eyeballs everywhere? Any idea how much it would cost to rescue all the idiots who get stuck trying to put a fake graffiti Hitler-esque moustache on it? How we would have to pay park rangers and therapists to man the permanently installed airbag thing at the bottom??

Think of the children!

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
President Trump needs placement on Mt Rushmore.

NO.

Trump already has his monument.

Millions of Americans awakening to the pure # that is Capitol Shill.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
A monument to division, a really good idea.

Keep the hate simmering for the future generations to appreciate.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Trump can replace Theodore Roosevelt. He wasn't that great anyway. Trump really deserves it. He's done so much great for the nation and is really working hard at exterminating the Cockroach party called the Democrats.
edit on 1-2-2020 by IlluminatiTechnician because: he felt like it.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Jeeze what an accomplishment mount Rushmore is.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I could go on but the commies that have TDS will never acknowledge his historic accomplishments.

I've thought for a while that this demonizing of the left had echos of McCarthyism your comment seems to bear that out , thanks.

Don't forget to check under your bed.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Not unless he ends the federal reserve he doesn't.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Someday the GOP will fully control the Senate, Congress, The Presidency and the supreme court and D. Trump will have passed, but another Trump will be President that will be the time to do this, and it won't be able to be stopped by the left.

And the heads of the TDS people will explode in rage.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: moonrunner

Well, we already have Lincoln there, Why stop now?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Just put his head on the Crazy Horse monument a few miles away. It's still under construction and is a whole lot bigger. Besides, literally no one knows what Crazy Horse looked like. Crazy Horse was impervious to bullets and fought the corrupt Washington establishment. It's a no-brainer.

Except, the Crazy Horse Monument is on Tribal land, and is privately owned.

I've been to both multiple times. (I go to the Sturgis Bike Rally every year) The museum at Crazy Horse is very informative. I have two chunks of rock from the monument on my shelf, you can buy them for $1 each at the museum.

They do know what he looked like. There;s a sketch that his sister approved, and said it was what he looked like. Then there is a picture that looks like the sketch, that experts argue whether is him. But the tribe agrees it is him.

But to say they don't know, is wrong.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

Just put his head on the Crazy Horse monument a few miles away. It's still under construction and is a whole lot bigger. Besides, literally no one knows what Crazy Horse looked like. Crazy Horse was impervious to bullets and fought the corrupt Washington establishment. It's a no-brainer.

But to say they don't know, is wrong.

I was there, too. Yes, it is a very informative museum. There is NOT a documented picture of him. He avoided cameras intentionally. The "picture" you speak of is widely considered to NOT be him.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I could go on but the commies that have TDS will never acknowledge his historic accomplishments.

I've thought for a while that this demonizing of the left had echos of McCarthyism your comment seems to bear that out , thanks.

I have a picture of McCarthy in a pillow frame beneath my bed. There is a security camera that watches it all the time. How did you know?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: gortex

I have a picture of McCarthy in a pillow frame beneath my bed. There is a security camera that watches it all the time. How did you know?

Well most men keep their dirty pictures under the bed

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: moonrunner

Well, we already have Lincoln there, Why stop now?

TheRedneck

ROFL

The South shall rise again.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join