It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are FEMA Camps next???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubilation T Cornpone

I guess we'll see, huh?

Let's mark your words and revisit them in "14 days", okay?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Sorry I'm late but check this out. Posted 8+ years ago

Arabic signs @8:22
Internment resettlement site @12:00

edit on 1-2-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Speaking of....thread after thread after thread after thread after thread...........

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The "Swamp" is both deep, and wide, my son!

Are you saying that Trump is part of the swamp, or that the swamp will do it despite of trump?

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

edit on 2-2-2020 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
So this thing we refer to as the swamp is seemingly yet to be revealed.
Nobody in the swamp is actually waving saying here I am, but in a very peculiar way, they actually are revealing themselves simply by refusing to "act" under the same law as you and I and President Trump are expected to.

There's more chiefs (egotards) than Indians (subordinates) so it would be hysterical to watch but every now and again they catch us by surprise conducting/orchestrating false flag attacks against humanity and constantly trying to impeach the President, since before he was even sworn in.

edit on (2/2/2020 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I used to be concerned with FEMA camps too. The truth is, if a major outbreak occurs we need things like FEMA camps to be established and ready to respond. It's necessary.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Ah the good old fema camps of the early 2000s..i miss that conspiracy...got to YouTube it.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

I used to be concerned with FEMA camps too. The truth is, if a major outbreak occurs we need things like FEMA camps to be established and ready to respond. It's necessary.

Look at China quarantining what ammoutns to the west coast, and not being able to get them food and water

THeres not much option on our side we could do other than make camps to make sure its contained and everyone's supplied

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

Look at China quarantining what ammoutns to the west coast, and not being able to get them food and water

THeres not much option on our side we could do other than make camps to make sure its contained and everyone's supplied

I could never see America citizen following orders , the police would need physically apprehended..

I remember some lady with Ebola and they told her.not to leave and she listened for about 2 min and went out

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join