It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mar-a-Lago shooting: 2 arrested after SUV breaches security checkpoints near Mar-a-Lago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Two people were arrested Friday after an SUV breached security checkpoints near Mar-a-Lago, President Trump's private club in Palm Beach, Florida, authorities said. The president was not at Mar-a-Lago, although he is scheduled to arrive there early Friday evening.

An SUV breached two security check-points heading toward the club's main entrance, the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said in a statement. Officials then fired shots at the vehicle, which attempted to flee the scene.

The suspects were pursued by the sheriff's office and the Florida Highway Patrol helicopter. After the chase, two individuals were arrested.

Mar-a-Lago shooting: 2 arrested after SUV breaches security checkpoints near Mar-a-Lago

Sources said the President was due to arrive there later this evening.

Now I don't know if there have been more incidents like this and the White House likes to keep things like these hush hush, but if you have a good memory, you'll remember that there were many incidents like this during President Obama's terms and even overt assassination plots. Now, I'm not saying that this is what this was (or other incidents), but it does make you wonder...
edit on 31-1-2020 by IndigoLLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IndigoLLC

Seems a bit strange, why would you arrive prior to the president if you sought to do him harm? Unless of course they had their timing wrong.

Staged by DT so he can say look at the ramifications of your witch hunt impeachment?

I think it likely some half wits botched an attack on the Donald.

Will be interested in following any developments

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Sounds like they were testing the defenses.

Also sounds like they need additional defenses.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Sounds like they were testing the defenses.

Also sounds like they need additional defenses.

Best comment.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
They were not getting in but agree, it totally sounds like a probing operation. Send in a couple of slugs to understand the defenses and how to breach it. Whoever it was, they knew it would not work. I would let them go on bail and monitor their bank accounts. They earned some coin with this mission.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Nothing to see here...just another deranged person with TDS, plus she's a Bernie Sanders supporter.

Sheriff Ric Bradshaw identified the woman as 30-year-old Hannah Roemhild who has a Connecticut driver's license.

It's believed Roemhild picked up another woman at some point. The second woman is not facing charges.

Roemhild is facing charges of assault on a federal officer and assault on sheriff's deputies and will likely face several traffic charges, the sheriff said.

www.wptv.com...

twitter.com... Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F01%2Fbreaking-shots-fired-at-trumps-mar-a-lago-club-in-florida-after-black-suv-breaches-checkpoints%2F

edit on 1/31/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Did y'all read the article?

"I'm not so sure she knew where she was going," Bradshaw said.

A second woman who was with Roemhild at the time of the arrest is no longer in custody, authorities said.

Bradshaw said Roemhild was dancing on top her vehicle near a Palm Beach resort called The Breakers when a Florida Highway Patrol officer who was working security for an event at The Breakers approached the vehicle. By then Roemhild was already inside the vehicle, and when the officer tried to get her attention she ignored him, Bradshaw said.

Sounds like she'd been drinking and acting stupid, then ran from a regular cop. Women aren't built the same mentally as men, haven't been vetted by society, family and friends the same way. Maybe she was bat# crazy, that's a fairly common trait you see. Bi-polar and drinking or drugs.

No one, I repeat, NO ONE with a sane and sober state of mind would try to drive into that resort while in a high speed pursuit from police. There's no conspiracy here to "test the security" so more liberal loonies can try to get in.

edit on 31-1-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

That's a shame. I caucused for Bernie in 2016 and the only gates I've ever rammed snapped open in the front.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Yeah sure, nothing to see here at all....

What you have posted is an absolute cop out- look at the info from her Twitter or whatever it is above.

The progressives are using women and children to do their dirty work. Cowards

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Isn't this a "Once again a Bernie supporter is arrested for..." incident?
Starting to be a trend, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Another disgruntled Democrat?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Are there any ""Witnesses""?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Bradshaw said Roemhild was dancing on top her vehicle near a Palm Beach resort called The Breakers when a Florida Highway Patrol officer who was working security for an event at The Breakers approached the vehicle.

She sounds like a fun girl.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
just testing them and maybe misdirection.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
did people actually read the OP source articel - before replying ?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
LOL... so a Bernie supporting opera singer got wasted and danced on her car.. then while trying to evade capture she ran through the checkpoints.

Sounds like a perfect Friday to me..

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndigoLLC
Now I don't know if there have been more incidents like this and the White House likes to keep things like these hush hush, but if you have a good memory, you'll remember that there were many incidents like this during President Obama's terms and even overt assassination plots. Now, I'm not saying that this is what this was (or other incidents), but it does make you wonder...

Idiots being idiots is common and has happened before.

On January 5, just hours after Trump and his family had left the club following a two-week vacation, a Florida man who had been dishonorably discharged from the Marines for sex offenses was arrested after he got past two checkpoints by falsely identifying himself as part of the president's helicopter crew.

In March 2019, Chinese national Yujing Zhang gained access to Mar-a-Lago while carrying a laptop, phones and other electronic gear. That led to initial speculation that the 33-year-old businesswoman from Shanghai might be a spy, but she was never charged with espionage.

Text messages she exchanged with a trip organizer indicated she was a fan of the president and wanted to meet him or his family to discuss possible deals.

Source

top topics

join