It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV rapid Pandemic transmission related to HIV?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Coronavirus 2019-nCoV rapid Pandemic transmission related to HIV?
I would like to thank ATS anzha for their contribution in possibly solving this world epidemic transmission puzzle. Their thread is here www.abovetopsecret.com...

In my previous thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
I provided the link from a peer reviewed study on the 2019-nCoV from The Journal of Medical Virology. onlinelibrary.wiley.com...
In that study, on page 7, it states,” the origin-unknown isolates in 21500-24000bp, located within the spike glycoprotein that recognizes cell surface receptor (Fig. 2). These characteristics indicates that homologous recombination within the spike glycoprotein may boost the 2019-nCoV cross-species spread to humans.” ATS anzha found that the Indian study from BioRxIV, www.biorxiv.org...
states,” We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature.
Therefore, it is possible that this virus seems to have been engineered. And it’s release during the Chinese New Year, just two weeks before the Superbowl, seem suspect.
This virus is unlike anything we have ever seen and may turn out to be worse than any plague, in world history.

edit on V222020Fridaypm31America/ChicagoFri, 31 Jan 2020 14:22:13 -06001 by Violater1 because: kgfjgh

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Wow. I am impressed that I read that whole thing and understood what it was saying. That is way too much variation to be natural, it seems it could have been genetically engineered. I can see a few changes, but that is quite a bit of change to be found at a time.

How could a coronavirus have HIV properties? Is this some sort of terrorist attack some group threw at the world? Someone could have been exposed somewhere else and dragged this into China. It would be easy for someone to pepper a buffet with a virus.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The incarcerated Harvard professor Charles Lieber who worked at the suspected Chinese virus weapon lab in Wuhan www.washingtontimes.com...
, had the background to help assemble the 2019-nCoV, “
Nanoelectronics for biology and medicine. Lieber demonstrated the first direct electrical detection of proteins, selective electrical sensing of individual viruses, and multiplexed detection of cancer marker proteins and tumor enzyme activity." en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

The incarcerated Harvard professor Charles Lieber who worked at the suspected Chinese virus weapon lab in Wuhan www.washingtontimes.com...
, had the background to help assemble the 2019-nCoV, “
Nanoelectronics for biology and medicine. Lieber demonstrated the first direct electrical detection of proteins, selective electrical sensing of individual viruses, and multiplexed detection of cancer marker proteins and tumor enzyme activity." en.wikipedia.org...

Is that the reason they put him in jail, because they think that he had something to do with it? Maybe he actually was trying to figure out how someone got their hands on his virus. He is not the only suspect though, someone else working with him could have hauled some out.

Engineering stuff like that is not smart, people make mistakes and stuff gets into the public. We have many Frankensteins out there and every so often you hear about their messups infecting people, but usually they are not as bad as this.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

He was arrested for not telling the DOD that he worked for the Chinese. The Chinese national Zaosong Zheng, 30, was arrested last month at Boston's Logan International Airport and is charged with allegedly attempting to smuggle over 20 vials of biological materials and other research materials stolen from U.S labs. Zheng, who was a a Harvard-sponsored cancer researcher, has been indicted on that charge along with a count of making false statements. But the Chinese lieutenant Yanqing Ye, 29, that had stolen files from .mil sites and who knows what else, made it back to China.
www.npr.org...
www.wsj.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The question then is does the body, completely remove the virus? Also, does the virus attack the immune system? Also similarity is different than being the same thing..

Truth and panic may get skewed when it comes to gathering information in the coming days.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
The question then is does the body, completely remove the virus? Also, does the virus attack the immune system? Also similarity is different than being the same thing..

Truth and panic may get skewed when it comes to gathering information in the coming days.

Is it even possible for your body to remove a virus from itself?

By the way all viruses are incurable.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Hmm have you ever had influenza?

You immune system fights most off.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

No, this is an mRNA virus.
It resides within the host cell.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

So it’s remain in the host until death? Replicating I suppose. Hmm. Interesting, could be onto something. No quick judgements outta me thou lack the expertise to completely understand it the truth will reveal itself. We will find out if people contract hiv.. Should figure that out relatively quick with a hiv test thou...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Is it even possible for your body to remove a virus from itself?

By the way all viruses are incurable.

Yes the body can theoretically completely eradicate a viral infection and repair itself.

I say theoretically because in most cases this may not be the case, but it is indeed plausible.

There are only X amount of individual viruses and Y amount of infected cells. All you have to do is destroy them.

Any infection can, in theory, be completely eradicated via multiple avenues of attack.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I say that because I believe mainstream pharma will say "incurable" due to the fact they have no pill that straight up eradicates the viral infection.

Vaccines are preventative, antivirals like relenza only slow replication down to give your immune system more time, and it's well known antibiotics have no effect.

Because nature's remedy (food, herbs, honey, etc) is cheap, and because they don't invest much into testing basic solutions, we are left with "no official cure".

The word cure here is used out of context, as the context reveals that it is only half-true.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

So it’s remain in the host until death? Replicating I suppose. Hmm. Interesting, could be onto something. No quick judgements outta me thou lack the expertise to completely understand it the truth will reveal itself. We will find out if people contract hiv.. Should figure that out relatively quick with a hiv test thou...

No sir, it's not that they will contract HIV. It's the part of the HIV that attaches it's self to the host. It is the master key to all of the locks in the body's cells.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Your talking about the proteins gp120. I see. That’s how it gets into the cell.

Hmm interesting.
edit on 31-1-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

From what I understand, the immune system ultimately "cures" you even without medication (granted you survive).

After the symptoms disappear and you are healthy again, it is believed most viruses cannot replicate or infect others anymore because your body beat it and it's gone while you retain the instructions/antibodies to fight future exposure from the same virus.

Some viruses can act dormant and the carrier may never notice, and some viruses like HIV can actually trick cells into avoiding apoptosis so the production cell doesn't die and continues replication.

In terms of most common viruses, it's probably best viewed that the body fully defeats it eventually and you therefore cannot spread it to anyone else after it's fully eradicated.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
And Harvard Professor Lieber may have helped the Chinese on how to modify the protein. "Nanoelectronics for biology and medicine. Lieber demonstrated the first direct electrical detection of proteins, selective electrical sensing of individual viruses and multiplexed detection of cancer marker proteins and tumor enzyme activity." en.wikipedia.org...

Lieber's blood may have the answer to the cure.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

From what I understand, the immune system ultimately "cures" you even without medication (granted you survive).

After the symptoms disappear and you are healthy again, it is believed most viruses cannot replicate or infect others anymore because your body beat it and it's gone while you retain the instructions/antibodies to fight future exposure from the same virus.

Some viruses can act dormant and the carrier may never notice, and some viruses like HIV can actually trick cells into avoiding apoptosis so the production cell doesn't die and continues replication.

In terms of most common viruses, it's probably best viewed that the body fully defeats it eventually and you therefore cannot spread it to anyone else after it's fully eradicated.

Sir,
I am honored by your contribution to my thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Viruses are weird microscopic anomaly’s.

”Viruses are not living things. Viruses are complicated assemblies of molecules, including proteins, nucleic acids, lipids, and carbohydrates, but on their own they can do nothing until they enter a living cell. Without cells, viruses would not be able to multiply. Therefore, viruses are not living things.Jun 9, 2004”

Google

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

a reply to: muzzleflash

Viruses are weird microscopic anomaly’s.

”Viruses are not living things. Viruses are complicated assemblies of molecules, including proteins, nucleic acids, lipids, and carbohydrates, but on their own they can do nothing until they enter a living cell. Without cells, viruses would not be able to multiply. Therefore, viruses are not living things.Jun 9, 2004”

Google

Whether a virus is alive or dead is actually an issue of semantics and ultimately one of the greatest questions of philosophy.

We still lack a solid definition for "life" as there are always exceptions.

I personally view viruses as biological robots, but they are also alive and not alive simultaneously. It really boils down to our definitions rather than an actual measurable thing.

If you want to call them Undead Biobots, that's acceptable.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Thank you violator1, I'm just hoping to spur deeper debate and discussion, and hopefully some deep thought and research.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join