It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming Dragon Ball Z live-action movies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi
EDIT: BAH this blows... I read on other forums that it turns out it wont be the fully uncut (Japanese) version... Yeah but I guess it makes sense, even "Adult Swin" is not adult... F**K it, im just going to buy the DVDs.

[edit on 18-6-2005 by beyondSciFi]

wrong!!!

i have GREAT news...

the episodes on cartoon network are completely, 100% uncut, JUST like the ones on the new DVDs...

i just watched an episode today and it is just like the DVD version...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Croat56

its from the legacy of goku ad u idiot!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
ok this movie officially sux to me, nothing i have seen or heard about it hold a glimmor of hope.

in order to make a true DBZ movie they would have to go all out to create the world of DB in order for it to work. do i expect spiky hair? not really but i dont wana see some lame attempt at making this frnachise into something its not.

this movie is for kids only so adults stay away unless you wana waste time and money or just time even for some of you. you know a movie sucks when they keep pushing the date of release back so dont say i didnt warn ya.

This is comming from a guy that actualy enjoyed ZOHAN so you know i'm very forgiving about this

[edit on 6/24/2008 by razor1000]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
IGN Movies has details on the cast for the film and the release date (April 2009).

Justin Chatwin is Goku

James Marsters is Piccolo

Emmy Rossun is Bulma

Jamie Chung is Chi-Chi

Chow Yun-Fat is Master Roshi

No news as yet on Vegita etc.

Stay tuned.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
As a matter of fact, I think that Brandon Fraser would make a good goku due to the fact that he has the perfect personality and look for the character. Anyone can get built for the movie but brandon has that face that looks like goku when he is happy and when he is pissed off. come on guys just look at him and the movies he made in the past.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
at this point in the game its too late to be naming actors for roles since the movie is basically done and awaiting its release next year.

i really need to see a trailer to make up my mind about it finally

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Based on the trailer, this movie looks horrible:

Linky...

There's a new trailer coming up soon supposedly, so maybe that will save the movie. Right now, the movie sucks and looks nothing like the show.

:shk:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
wow, you people are losers. go outside!!! jesus christ get a f@%ing life

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
What? Bulma is not an action hero! Yet they have her out like freaking Tomb Raider. This movie is going to be so off. Like that fancy car, no one drives in DB! They all fly and stuff. This is so going to suck. But I'll have to watch it. Like Attack of the Killer Condom and Ang Lee's Hulk, you have to watch the car crash.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by beyondSciFi

too true... it looks like this guy is wearing a prop for a school drama!!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Oh boy, this doesn't look good. I saw the second and first trailer and I was completely mortified. My friend was cracking up when I showed him these two trailers.

Why is Bulma fighting and carrying around firearms? She was never the fighting type lol. And Chow Yun Fat as Master Roshi!? I can't picture Chow Yun Fat playing a perverted old man. Plus he looks nothing like Roshi is this movie. Mai apparently is Piccolo's right hand women and she can shape shift
What manga were they reading when they came up with this, cause it sure isn't Dragonball
Why doesn't Goku have a tail? Where the heck is Kuririn?

Judging from what I researched about this film, there is gonna be a lot of pissed off Dragonball fans once they finish watching this movie.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
DragonBall Evolution just came out in East Asia three days ago. I did not hear a lot of good things about it. But that's not surprising.

Here is review from Singapore: Singapore Review

Here is one from South Korea: South Korea Review

WARNING!!! These reviews will contain spoilers! If you're planning to watch the movie and don't want the plot revealed to you, don't read these reviews until you have watched the movie!

Here are some clips you can watch from the film.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join