It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming Dragon Ball Z live-action movies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
oh god, they better not gay up Vegita!

ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE KAKAROT!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Kid show? No..... in america yes, in Japan, no. Well, yes, Japanese kids anyways. You realize that a movie that is NC-17 here is something they have on saturday morning cartoons? A guy getting his guts torn out and showing the intestines piling up on the floor while the blood just pours out.

Anyways, the tails? The Saiyans(sp?) are like a monkey, so they have tails. It is a weak point, if grabbed they are screwed, but some, like Goku had it surgically removed.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Anyways, the tails? The Saiyans(sp?) are like a monkey, so they have tails. It is a weak point, if grabbed they are screwed, but some, like Goku had it surgically removed.

Yeah by surgically removed you mean like ripped off. lol

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
No, Goku had his surgically removed so it wouldn't keep growing back, it was mentioned in DBZ. But then in GT has has it back near the end when he goes all Super Ape before reaching SSJ 4.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

No, Goku had his surgically removed so it wouldn't keep growing back, it was mentioned in DBZ. But then in GT has has it back near the end when he goes all Super Ape before reaching SSJ 4.

he is right...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   

oh Yeah you are right, I was thinking of Gohan when he was a kid. Piccolo ripped his tail of after he turned Oozaru when he looked at the moon.

Bow to the big monkey!

[edit on 9-5-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yeah, but then it went away.... later in the DBZ and in the GT series he never has it, did he get his removed and the show just didn't mention it? Or Goten, he never had a tail, was he more human then Sayian? Anyways, come on, when movie coming out! That way I can d/l a month before it does.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Or Goten, he never had a tail, was he more human then Sayian?

I remember they said that he got it remover when was just a baby or something.

Anyways, come on, when movie coming out! That way I can d/l a month before it does.

Most of the sites I have been to say around 2007. But thats not offical since Fox didnt make any public statements as far as I know.

www.themovieinsider.com...
imdb.com...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Yeah, but then it went away.... later in the DBZ and in the GT series he never has it, did he get his removed and the show just didn't mention it? Or Goten, he never had a tail, was he more human then Sayian? Anyways, come on, when movie coming out! That way I can d/l a month before it does.

you know...

i still didn't find that star wars 3 yet...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
oh gawd... please please PLEASE DO NOT make a movie of it.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
LOL... Why are you begging me Im not in charge of fox. I dont get it, what do you people have agains the serires being made into movies. They made X-men into movies and that turned out well, so why wouldnt DBZ turn out the same if not much better?

Although I will admit I didnt much like DB or DBGT...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
oh gawd... please please PLEASE DO NOT make a movie of it.

why not???

this will PROVE that DBZ is NOT just for KIDS...

i hope the movie is rated pg013 with blood and violence and curses...

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Talked to Jeff, he said he did SW Episode search on limewire under video. I tried it and I couldn't find any that worked, so IDK. Gonna yell at em next time I see him.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Talked to Jeff, he said he did SW Episode search on limewire under video. I tried it and I couldn't find any that worked, so IDK. Gonna yell at em next time I see him.

hmmm...

dont sweat it...

it comes out soon...

i plan on seing it...

and downloading it later...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hey you guys,Ii know you like DBZ so I found a great DBZ music video on the net. I made a thread about it. Here it is: www.belowtopsecret.com... Tell me what you guys think.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well, as you guys know there probably wont be any "new" news or anything like that for a while, maybe till around 2006. But anyway I would just like to say that something else DBZ related has happened resently... DBZ UNCUT will be on cartoon network at 10:30 PM (eastern time) from now on. That right DBZ will have more blood, cursing and violence, now since its the original Japanese version just dubbed over. Thats right no more missing episodes or edited parts! Woot this should be great! Im going to grab some popcorn now.

P.S. What do you guys think of my new Goku avatar?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi
Well, as you guys know there probably wont be any "new" news or anything like that for a while, maybe till around 2006. But anyway I would just like to say that something else DBZ related has happened resently... DBZ UNCUT will be on cartoon network at 10:30 PM (eastern time) from now on. That right DBZ will have more blood, cursing and violence, now since its the original Japanese version just dubbed over. Thats right no more missing episodes or edited parts! Woot this should be great! Im going to grab some popcorn now.

P.S. What do you guys think of my new Goku avatar?

i like your avatar

BTW...

don't get too happy about DBZ uncut on TV just yet...

i own the DVD of the first three eps. of uncut DBZ (you know, the new one), and there is nothing pg-13 and over in there... YET!!!

so, we will just wait until some real GREAT things happin...

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yeah like Freeza getting sliced in half.... lol I cant wait! I haven't seen the Freeza saga in a couple of years so im really excited since its my favorite saga in all of DB, DBZ and DBGT. DB and DBGT where ok but it was DBZ that rocked my world. Go SSJ smiley --->

And I know there will be more blood, gore and violence in the UNCUT (if its truly uncut) version because I have seen pics on the net of the Japanese version.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Got an unedited once, I think it was the Buu series. Anyways, Vegeta punches through someone's chest and pulls the heart out. Quite grusome, quite kick ass! Piccolo is my fav though, the only non-saiyan who is strong from the original Z Warriors.(Tien is strong, but nothing compared to Piccolo or the Saiyans.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Anyways, Vegeta punches through someone's chest and pulls the heart out. Quite grusome, quite kick ass!

Wow I hope they show that on Cartoon Network. DBZ isnt always that gory, but some parts are... I wonder what made CN change their minds and put the uncut version on. BUt anyway WOOOT... This better be fully unrated version with absolutly no cuts or edits (except the dubbing) or ill be pissed.

EDIT: BAH this blows... I read on other forums that it turns out it wont be the fully uncut (Japanese) version... Yeah but I guess it makes sense, even "Adult Swin" is not adult... F**K it, im just going to buy the DVDs.

[edit on 18-6-2005 by beyondSciFi]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join