It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's blatant and bizarre Tulsi Gabbard snub

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well, blatant yes but not so bizarre when we take into account CNN's known biases toward the Clinton machine
This article in the Hill, for those here who are willing to give that outlet any credence, is a simple sum up of the battle that Gabbard is facing on her campaign trail.

'' Gabbard is currently polling at 4.8 percent in the RealClearPolitics index of polls in New Hampshire. That puts her ahead of tech entrepreneur Andrew Yang (4.0 percent), businessman Tom Steyer (1.8 percent) and former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick (no polling available). 
So what do these low-polling candidates all have in common?

They all received invites to the CNN New Hampshire town hall. ''

''The Hill, along with other news organizations, has reached out to CNN for comment as to why a candidate polling higher than three other invited candidates did not receive an invitation to one of its town halls.  
There has been no response. Perhaps because there's no plausible explanation for slighting a candidate quite as bizarrely, and blatantly, as this.''

Yes, it does appear that Gabbard does not come up to the standards of kissing the CNN bosses feet enough for them to offer her a place on their stage.

One more poll from the America Research Group released out of the state even has Gabbard ahead of Sen. Amy Klobuchar  , with Gabbards holding 8 percentage points  to Klobuchar's 7 percent. 
thehill.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
They are giving Tulsi the Bernie because they do not want anyone they cannot control.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

CNN left her out because she's a Russian asset.

J/K Tulsi, I don't have 50 million!

I'd be interested in what the whole story is. I think you're on to the kissing the feet. She wasn't willing to to sit down and wait her turn which is how it seems to work.
edit on 1/31/20 by Ksihkehe because: Egregious typo.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
what do these polls have in common? They are completely made up by the media.

The DNC will do the same thing the did last time. throw out the real winner of the primaries to instal their puppet criminal.
I think this time around it's Joe Biden.

I think if Joe is not locked up by election time he will be chosen by the DNC to be their Presidential Candidate.

They have to keep their criminals in office or they are screwed. They can't give up now.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Clinton would not receive the law suit herself though her lawyer finally did. We could be watching either Gabbard being completely wiped out in the next few weeks or, more hopefully, the Clinton machine being exposed to the more uninformed liberals among us for the undemocratic cabal it is.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Well, it is the Clinton News Network after all. So of course they have to snub Tulsi since she is currently suing Hillary for $50m.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

I don't buy into the ''incredible stupidity'' that many attribute to the Democrats. The machine that is the Democrat Committee should surely see that Biden is a weak match against Trump so I don't think that he is their ''chosen one''..

One thing that Sanders did about a year ago was to force a change in the electoral rules of the party. The super delegates, the machine, can no longer vote their super delegate status on the first ballot at the convention. That is the moment that there is a possibility for Biden to be dropped from contention and a vote by acclamation for another could take place. I would like to see that vote go for Gabbard, or at least one in which she was on a ticket.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

not so bizarre when we take into account CNN's known biases toward the Clinton machine

Am I reading that wrong ?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The whole gambit of left leaning news have been loading the deck against Gabbard and Bernie.

I can't see myself voting for either... But I would like a even playing field for a fair democracy.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown
Maybe I should have worded that ''in favor of''.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Thanks I was taken aback for a second .

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
CNN has been snubbing Tulsi for a long time, she is too honest and will think for herself at times.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Are they snubbing Yang and the other last place candidates in polling?

Could it be that they don't waste articles on them because they aren't popular and no one cares? It's a Clinton News Network conspiracy. They're always up to something shady.

Faux is snubbing all of the GOP candidates running for President. There's a couple of them I think? lol
edit on 31-1-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

God, I hope they *do* run Biden. It will be the final nail in their coffin.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

God, I hope they *do* run Biden. It will be the final nail in their coffin.

it really seems like they are going to. If you look at different internet forums there is an insane amount of shilling against Bernie and Gabbard and tons for Biden even though most people hate the guy.

He's the only one going to cover for Obama and Hillary's crimes.

It's lose lose situation for the dems at this point.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

From your lips to God's ears.

The complete collapse of the DNC is long overdue. They are so far down the rabbit hole at this point I don't believe they can be redeemed.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The nominee will end up being Bloomberg after all the other candidates have finished destroying each other. Hillary has already chosen him to be the next nominee regardless of what the voters have to say.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

CNN, MSNBC and the other anti-Trump propaganda outlets are desperately clinging on to their status as the dominant media medium. Social media, blogs and podcasts entered the media norm over the last decade. Presidential candidates who embrace the new forms of media to build up their national profile do not require traditional forms of media.

Andrew Yang's rise from unknown businessmen to presidential candidate owes little to do with the left-wing cable news network's collusion with the DNC. Yang has built a modest but passionate and loyal supporter base. His political reach out to voters is via podcasts and social media. This is not to suggest Yang is on track face off against Trump. But Gabbard need not suffer from the effects of media corruption.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The whole gambit of left leaning news have been loading the deck against Gabbard and Bernie.

I can't see myself voting for either... But I would like a even playing field for a fair democracy.

I think the DNC in 2016 and the media that covered for them proved pretty definitively they don't believe in democracy. Democrat voters have no say in their primary. The party, with the help of the media, chooses their candidate.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Id vote for Yang

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join