It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dems won't accept acquittal. No, really

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: Breakthestreak

He definitely does, every day, most of the day...way too many examples to bother with...no point in taking the time to post the countless examples to a crowd of extreme Trump cultists.

No examples because there is none

Accusing the press of lying is not “opposing freedom of the press”

Even if the media TELLS you that what is means, it doesn’t.

The President openly supports freedom of the press. Too many examples to post and why bother trying to post countless examples to moronic media-fed leftists

The impeachment failed. As predicted.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Look a Partisan conclusion...Both sides say it was a Sham!!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Impeachment failed, BRexit succeeded.

Do we get to see some rabid behaviour from groups of butt hurt leftists? After all, reacting with violence when you don’t get your way is normal leftist behaviour.

Riots? Or Just whining?

(November is coming lefties, I know you’re DREADING it)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They thought he was an illigitimate president so natually, in their minds, it meant they had to do an illigitimate impeachment.

The collective wisdom of the house overlords.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

a fitting end to a flawed endeavor.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Impeachment failed, BRexit succeeded.

Do we get to see some rabid behaviour from groups of butt hurt leftists? After all, reacting with violence when you don’t get your way is normal leftist behaviour.

Riots? Or Just whining?

(November is coming lefties, I know you’re DREADING it)

I'm not sure they will survive. If Trump wins a second term, the collective death scream might be loud enough to pop blood vessels. Imagine the clean up. Yuk.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Jeeze, instead of replying to everyone, I wrote, REWRITE. It's from 1789, founding fathers and people/culture from 1789 are long dead. We live in a different country and world now than 1789. Anyways back to the topic.

Freedom, ethics, & morals have no shelf life.

And they never "go out of style".

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted2
Damn, two more posts and I can create a thread.

Admitted2 gettin' it done.

Umm....not so much.

` for the win!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: network dude

Acquittal means it's a sham and not a trial.

Does that go for all trials or only ones where you want to see a specific outcome?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Since the democrats and evil leftists refuse to accept acquittal, will there be riots?

Lootings?

Burning cars?

Will there be screaming at the sky?

Will pink hats come back into vogue?

I have errands to run this weekend, just asking in case I need to change plans because the BIG NEWS is that Kansas City is playing some loser team from San Fran on Sunday.

Care to place a wager on that?

SF by 10.

You heard it here first.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

It's been my experience, that when both sides are unhappy, chances are they got it right.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Since the democrats and evil leftists refuse to accept acquittal, will there be riots?

Lootings?

Burning cars?

Will there be screaming at the sky?

Will pink hats come back into vogue?

I have errands to run this weekend, just asking in case I need to change plans because the BIG NEWS is that Kansas City is playing some loser team from San Fran on Sunday.

Care to place a wager on that?

SF by 10.

You heard it here first.

I'll bet a shiny nickel.

KC for the win!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted2

No, they actually had 17 or 18 witnesses. Continuing to repeat your mouth-breathing talking points doesn't make them true.
edit on 31-1-2020 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Shampeachment

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

If you were unaware, it hasn't concluded yet.
So far, though, the only bipartisanship that has occurred was in opposition to the impeachment articles.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

an elected president has to do the following: act in the best interests of all his fellow citizens, regardless of his personal wishes. trump acts out of self-interest in everything he does. that has nothing to do with democracy. that's why he is constantly under attack. because he only causes chaos, because he is easy to calculate, because he can be manipulated - that makes him vulnerable to outside intervention. basically, many people are afraid that trump will unintentionally cause great damage that could have far-reaching consequences. it's not about who you vote for or which god you believe in, it's about the fact that most people feel that there's a whole lot wrong with this guy.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

an elected president has to do the following: act in the best interests of all his fellow citizens, regardless of his personal wishes. trump acts out of self-interest in everything he does. that has nothing to do with democracy. that's why he is constantly under attack. because he only causes chaos, because he is easy to calculate, because he can be manipulated - that makes him vulnerable to outside intervention. basically, many people are afraid that trump will unintentionally cause great damage that could have far-reaching consequences. it's not about who you vote for or which god you believe in, it's about the fact that most people feel that there's a whole lot wrong with this guy.

So how dumb and incompetent the house leaders must be, right?

Better vote them out and get somebody that can manipulate and calculate him.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Yah, he acts only for himself when lets me keep more of the money I earn

and doesn't start more stupid endless wars in mideast

and doesn't penalize you if you can't afford to purchase a crappy ACA plan you can't afford

and he sure acted for himself when he signed into law, "right to try" which could have saved my sisters life if Trump has been president instead of ZERO

Yeah, how dare Trump, he only thinks bout himself!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The senate was forced to see the evidence that the Dems brought in, specially edited parts of testimonies that reinforced their beliefs that they wanted to shove down the throat of the Senate, eliminating any and all evidence that did not back up their case. That is not a legitimate way to do things. The Democrats are making a mockery of our Judicial system, they believe they are above the laws of the land and the Senate has to bow down to them as well as the judicial system.

I think there a dozen or so crazies in the house, maybe they are drinking some tainted wine or something that is messing with their ability to think properly. This is not judge Judy court.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: oloufo

So how dumb and incompetent the house leaders must be, right?

Better vote them out and get somebody that can manipulate and calculate him.

trump doesn't listen to everyone. he evaluates people according to two categories: winners or losers. he doesn't pay attention to your moral principles, he pays attention to your status. that's why he's so good with the saudis. or with putin. he loves power and he likes to surround himself with powerful people. and there are certainly some of them who know a little more about trump than others.

the democrats #ed up, yes. too little substance, too much hysteria. sad for america. the farce continues.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join