It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dems won't accept acquittal. No, really

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: Admitted2

The trial already happened in the House. The Senate just votes on the evidence the house has gathered whether to remove the president or not. Bolton could’ve been called as a witness in the House but they wanted to rush impeachment as a campaign tool because doing it the legal way would’ve taken to long and the 2020 election would already be over. It’s the only reason they rushed the impeachment vote.

Not only Bolton and other witnesses but the server too. Both parties are efffing we us. It's too bad the Republican voters are a cult. Democrat voters would overthrow corruption in a heartbeat. All the Democratic canidates are doing that to one another right now. Imagine if Republican voters kept their belief system but would also vote to remove corrupt politicians. I want the 2 party system to end, no more white house, and rewrite a 2020 Constitution instead of living by one over 200 years old written by a bunch of Free Masons.

An anti-constitutionalist. Interesting. Are you against Freedom as well, or just the USA?

Current President is against freedom of the press. Do you want to continue to go by the Constitution for another 200 years? 500 years? 1000 years? Iceland had reform.

The constitution has done a fantastic job so far, I see no reason to change it. If you feel it needs to change, there is a process you must go through. If you need help on how to go about that, let me know.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Fair.

Trump can provide those things.

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted2

You suport a President who has zero understading of the constitution.

Got any proof of that? or is it just crapola ??

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Jeeze, instead of replying to everyone, I wrote, REWRITE. It's from 1789, founding fathers and people/culture from 1789 are long dead. We live in a different country and world now than 1789. Anyways back to the topic.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I've heard that it is possible that if the House, Senate and President is Republican they can pass a LAW to expunge the House impeachment from the records. Just House action would not suffice.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Jeeze, instead of replying to everyone, I wrote, REWRITE. It's from 1789, founding fathers and people/culture from 1789 are long dead. We live in a different country and world now than 1789. Anyways back to the topic.

Just for giggles, especially as it relates to our current situation, what would you change in the US Constitution?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

It's just crapola.

Our president is stupid and has never read the constitution. Nor has he any understanding of it.

The only proof I have is in his actions and words.

Go on praising him. "WHOOP WHOOP"

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Damn, two more posts and I can create a thread.

Admitted2 gettin' it done.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The trial already happened in the House. The Senate just votes on the evidence the house has gathered whether to remove the president or not. Bolton could’ve been called as a witness in the House but they wanted to rush impeachment as a campaign tool because doing it the legal way would’ve taken to long and the 2020 election would already be over. It’s the only reason they rushed the impeachment vote.

Not only Bolton and other witnesses but the server too. Both parties are efffing we us. It's too bad the Republican voters are a cult. Democrat voters would overthrow corruption in a heartbeat. All the Democratic canidates are doing that to one another right now. Imagine if Republican voters kept their belief system but would also vote to remove corrupt politicians. I want the 2 party system to end, no more white house, and rewrite a 2020 Constitution instead of living by one over 200 years old written by a bunch of Free Masons.

An anti-constitutionalist. Interesting. Are you against Freedom as well, or just the USA?

Current President is against freedom of the press. Do you want to continue to go by the Constitution for another 200 years? 500 years? 1000 years? Iceland had reform.

The constitution has done a fantastic job so far, I see no reason to change it. If you feel it needs to change, there is a process you must go through. If you need help on how to go about that, let me know.

Oh yeah the Constitution has never been ammended. It has been changed, why did you say the Constitution has never been changed?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I want the 2 party system to end, no more white house, and rewrite a 2020 Constitution instead of living by one over 200 years old written by a bunch of Free Masons.

I can't stand the Free Masons, I personally prefer the Enslaved Masons, or even just Marsha Mason.

As for getting rid of the Constitution?

You might find yourself getting involved with just a bit of opposition on that one.

In this case
Perry Mason

or
ironsides

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Acquittal means it's a sham and not a trial.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just for giggles, especially as it relates to our current situation, what would you change in the US Constitution?

Oh like I've been waiting for someone online to ask me that question, I have my amendments on deck ready at anytime for someone to ask me. You think 2020 and 1789 are one and the same, so conversation is done and I said back to the topic.

link   

Oh yeah the Constitution has never been ammended. It has been changed, why did you say the Constitution has never been changed?

a process was followed and amendments were made. Perhaps you don't understand that, but I assure you they didn't just print them up. Again, if you want something changed, go through the process. You leftovers sure don't like rules much, do you.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I wonder if someone will point out to them that they rushed the impeachment and did a poor job with it.

It's a good thing we're rushing to acquittal then.

Nice show-trial thus far! Can't wait for the Japanese Phantom sneaking into the room to f*** some hot ladies with a censored dick whilst the hearings continue as if nothing happens. Any moment now! No?

C'mon! Can't be a trial without any trying... wait for the man in black! Everything is OK!

*fetches the hand lotion*

link   

That’s a lie. You’re parroting media lies.

link   
Anyway...does it matter if they accept acquittal?

If acquitted, it's done.

No?

Acceptance doesn't matter here.

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Acquittal means it's a sham and not a trial.

then it will follow closely with the sham impeachment. it's a win, win. Happy?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

I'm sure Iceland would love to receive you. Amending the constitution is perfectly fine, as long as it's a sensible amendment. You don't want a repeat of the 18th do you? The constitution isn't there to limit rights, but to codify them.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
it will be ok
they will be handing out play dough and puppies

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted2
Anyway...does it matter if they accept acquittal?

If acquitted, it's done.

No?

Acceptance doesn't matter here.

you are starting to understand. nice work.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join