It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots fired by police responding to incident at Mar-a-Lago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Just breaking now.

Police in West Palm Beach, Florida are responding in force to an incident outside President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort, where someone reportedly tried to crash through the security checkpoint.

A female suspect tried to drive through a security checkpoint north of the resort shortly after noon ... Police and US Secret Service opened fire on the vehicle, but the suspect was able to get away and is still on the loose.
Source

Well, I don't know how the Secret Service operates, but I'm a little surprised to see that not only did they fail to take out the driver, but the driver got away and is on the loose.

Update:

Two suspects were arrested after a short chase involving a police helicopter

edit on 1/31/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/31/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

More people are going to become unhinged.

I hope no one was harmed.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Looks like they caught the two suspects.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Looks like they caught the two suspects.

Where did you see that?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

twitter.com...

edit on 31-1-2020 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
this is what happens when the MSM drives the narrative they do. Their listeners aren't smart enough to understand hyperbole. I hope this can be toned down, but I fear it will get worse.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I bet it will blow up once the Impeachment finally fails. Them crazed lefties will go rioting in the streets if they don't get their way.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IrateCanadian

I think that's a real possibility. Makes me glad I live where I do. But I worry about the cities. They (the lunatics) tend to congregate there.

I'm reminded of a Roger Waters lyric:
"the rusty wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way...."

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I will say I don't know the motives of those involved, but if it was about the coup attempt, I mean impeachment trial, then it will get worse.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The Secret Service was never involved and they did not get past the checkpoint. I am sure they could have handled it. The suspects were being chased by the Sheriff. The crazy part I would like to know about was why there was already a PBSO helicopter in pursuit or if that is normal for things that happen near Mar-a-Lago. It takes a few to get them up and going if you know what I mean. if the answer is yes that would mean a bigger threat or prior knowledge of the vehicle.

Just an observation....
edit on Janpm31pmf0000002020-01-31T13:28:27-06:000127 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Janpm31pmf0000002020-01-31T13:29:26-06:000126 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A moronic media-fed leftist upset over a falsely perceived ‘wrong’, throws a tantrum and reacts wth violence.

No more surprising than a dog barking.

It’s what they do.

top topics

join