It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That new Peace Deal of Trumps for Israel has been revealed, bout time, huh the details are Biblical

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: Raggedyman

A 7 year peace deal by the most despised man on the planet

Maybe by your echo chamber, in the real world we despise men who commit unimaginable evil acts and dictate over country’s full of oppressed people, like a leader of isis or maybe a violent terrorist supporting general from Iran.

But I guess to you there just an austere religious scholar and a celebrated and beloved military leader who fell victim to the evil orange man right?

Oh diddums, did what I say offend you, there there, calm down you are over reacting

Biblically the anti christ must be well beloved by all, Trump is not beloved by all

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite
I have done a thread series on Revelation, and I do believe in prophecy. However, the prophecy in Revelation is done with fairly broad brush strokes. What I'm attacking in this series is the very modern tendency to look for a detailed narrative of the end-times. It is doctrinal innovation, it is happening because people have got "itching ears" for this sort of thing, it involves misinterpretation of scripture, and it distracts from the gospel message.

On your specific questions;
The tribulation is an essential element in the prophecy that's truly there, but I deplore attempts to fix dates to it.
The choice of the mark is clearly there in scripture, but there are some very odd speculations about what form the mark will take. Those that turn it into an automatic thing or suggest that people can be "tricked" into taking the mark are especially off the track.
Armageddon is the topic of my next thread. Yes, it is there in scripture, but I will be turning the spotlight on the form of the event, and arguing that we should not be expecting it as a physical battle between human armies.

edit on 1-2-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
Who caused the sacrifice to end?? It was Jesus what was the abomination the continuation of animal sacrifices after the veil had been rent and Jesus had said it is done. Out of God's own mouth said He was sick of bull and goats it had become a stench in His nostrils. I take you believe in the in the gap theory that the prophecy is not continuous and that there are thousands of years between the 69th and 70th week. The prophecy is continuous this gap theory is as lame as the 19th century rapture theory.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JON666
Whenever Daniel talks about "stopping of the sacrifice", it is an act hostile to God. It means "stopping people from worshipping God". Based on the parallel with Antiochus Epiphanes. You can only give it a "good" interpretation by taking statements out of context, which is always a Biblical mistake.
I've done a thread on the 70 weeks, in which I floated the possibility that Jesus was the first anointed one, at the end of the first week. On that assumption, the 69 weeks that follow would be quite in proportion.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Thank you for the response Disraeli.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join