It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That new Peace Deal of Trumps for Israel has been revealed, bout time, huh the details are Biblical

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Pat attention huh, I swear Obama and Trump are assigned to play good cop bad cop with Israel.

Loose ends seemingly but not from the Scripture standpoint. This new Peace plan is being kept quiet, huh?....the details of it give a lot to Palestine I hear....but Israel will like the chance at peace finally....because they had a bad cop on their doorstep forever....with Obama. Trump tells Israel it's a good time to sign the accord, or some bad cop might show up again and give Iran another 18 gozillion dollars.

This peace deal is Biblical....and they haven't agreed on a duration yet, the deal in the Bible is for 7 years....
What will be the reaction if the announcement is made this new Peace treaty will be for 7 years......can't wait to see that....most will not notice probably huh....I will run to my father's arms....

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
With the pneumonia virus out of the box this timeline seems to be getting down to the last seconds in history....his story

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I read that the deal favored israel.
www.jta.org...

Something needs to be done though even if the plan is heavily favvored for israel the Palestinian leaders could negotiate.

If biblical, i hope that doesn't mean the apocalypse is here!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Another Israeli Palestinian peace deal, think it should be all the Middle East not just Palestine

A 7 year peace deal by the most despised man on the planet, doesn’t seem to make sense but
Not much in the bible makes sense with prophecy

I don’t think the timing is correct

Come on Disraeli, chip in

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Israel likes the chance at peace finally? As long as Israel exists there will never be peace with Palestine I'm pretty sure.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Till I read your post I never saw that angle...Israel is tired of the heat.....

Trump may be a shill knowing it or not.....he never went after the Clintons....so He and Obama put the one two punch on Israel....

If this timeline is going fast now....Trump may be the man of sin......hope not, I'm rooting someone blacker , like maybe say....Bbhamma

Ole Bbhamma.....say it real fast....he he

originally posted by: hombero
Israel likes the chance at peace finally? As long as Israel exists there will never be peace with Palestine I'm pretty sure.

edit on 31-1-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

A 7 year peace deal by the most despised man on the planet

Maybe by your echo chamber, in the real world we despise men who commit unimaginable evil acts and dictate over country’s full of oppressed people, like a leader of isis or maybe a violent terrorist supporting general from Iran.

But I guess to you there just an austere religious scholar and a celebrated and beloved military leader who fell victim to the evil orange man right?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
One more item of interest if I may
I'm counting the timelines from Scripture and seeing Libya spring from the pages of prophecy as they get ready to join Russia and Turkey and iran right now in the news....in that way anyway....and don't cover all the prophecies pertaining...but here's a smaller degree peek

The next thing is the month of March for seeing if we get a gig Magog war.....due on 3 22 when the Romans used to summon the war spirits....it's a Roman thang, yep....

Or if not a war over yonder....the Israel election getting delayed or if it happens...this is the 3rd election try......this election in the high Holy Land has never been needed before, it's historical...and matches a prediction made by some figure in the last maybe 300 years....that the messiah the Messdiah would come beforeIsraels 3rd election try. Idk4s

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
There is no Biblical prophecy mentioning a peace treaty;
Things that won't happen; The peace treaty

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I update my thread on the war in Libya once a week. It's in my signature, battle for Tripoli. Found videos of new Turkish arms shipments and another shot down drone, this time it was a UAE operated drone shot down by Turkey delivered AA system.

Will post later tonight.
edit on 1-31-2020 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The Bible says: 1 Thessalonians 5:1-3
Now as to the times and the epochs, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you. For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. While they are saying, "Peace and safety!" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite
The phrase "when they are saying Peace and Safety" should not be taken ultra-literally- it's not about when the word "peace" happens to pass someone's lips. It's more about the state of mind; the people of the world are feeling secure from troubles and threats of war.
In any case, the "seven year peace treaty" fallacy isn't based on that verse, as far as I know. It's based on a verse in Daniel, which means something different.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Pat attention huh, I swear Obama and Trump are assigned to play good cop bad cop with Israel.

Loose ends seemingly but not from the Scripture standpoint. This new Peace plan is being kept quiet, huh?....the details of it give a lot to Palestine I hear....but Israel will like the chance at peace finally....because they had a bad cop on their doorstep forever....with Obama. Trump tells Israel it's a good time to sign the accord, or some bad cop might show up again and give Iran another 18 gozillion dollars.

This peace deal is Biblical....and they haven't agreed on a duration yet, the deal in the Bible is for 7 years....
What will be the reaction if the announcement is made this new Peace treaty will be for 7 years......can't wait to see that....most will not notice probably huh....I will run to my father's arms....

Please explain to me how the word covenant in Daniels 70 weeks becomes the word peace deal?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: hiddeninsite
The phrase "when they are saying Peace and Safety" should not be taken ultra-literally- it's not about when the word "peace" happens to pass someone's lips. It's more about the state of mind; the people of the world are feeling secure from troubles and threats of war.
In any case, the "seven year peace treaty" fallacy isn't based on that verse, as far as I know. It's based on a verse in Daniel, which means something different.

prior to 1948 who would covenant pertain to since there was no Israel? How was Daniels 70 weeks interpenetrated prior to1948?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666
In my theory, I relate "covenant with many" with the way the ruler sustains his power, by building up a network of clients and allies.
A covenant can be between human individuals, as between Abraham and Abimelech. If the ruler is establishing relationships with a hundred different people, he can come to an agreement with each one; that's a hundred covenants, "makes covenant with many". He is ruling for "seven years", so these covenants last as long as he rules (which doesn't necessarily mean that the time-limit is built into the agreement).

Something like that happens in Revelation, when the "ten kings" of the world give over their authority to the Beast. Another network of clients and allies.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
You seem to have eyes to see that there is no rapture just the second coming yet you take a prophecy of the rebuilding of Jerusalem and the coming of Jesus and turn it into something else. Here is a link to my position please read.
christianitybeliefs.org...

edit on 31-1-2020 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I frankly do not believe Jesus is returning because the mortal person who was attached to that designation died thousands of years ago. Instead, it will be others representing them same star travelers that Jesus did, arriving at a point in our history where we will see that they are not Gods and angels at all, but just mortals with advanced technology passing through during celestial travel of our solar system and whatever part of theirs are criss crossing in space.

Of course if they destroy everything, it will only take a few decades of no institutions and lack of education to deify them back into merciless monsters, Gods, demons and angels who either save some, judged us all, and cast upon their punishments for our immoral abandonment of God. But more than likely they will just take a bunch of Gold, hydrogen and platinum group metals for as long as our stars are close to each other, as well as slaves and meat and then when we are far enough apart we will be left to our own again for a few thousand years , the inheritors of power using their control of information to play this game all over again.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666
You tried to tell me before that the seventieth week was about Jesus, so I'll just repost the response I was using in that thread;

"The most important point is that the second half of Daniel is taking the notorious Antiochus Epiphanes as the model of the hostile king. "Causing the sacrifice to cease", like "abomination of desolation" in ch11 and Matthew ch24, is a reference to what Antiochus did when he erected an idol in the temple at Jerusalem (abomination), stopping the traditional sacrifices (or transferring them to the new idol, which comes to the same thing), and giving God's people the sense that their primary contact point with God had been blocked off (desolation). Therefore "causing the sacrifice to cease" has to be meant by the writer of Daniel in a bad sense, and the person that does it has to be a hostile ruler modelled on Antiochus. So trying to present these things in a "good" sense and apply them to the ministry of Jesus simply will not do. It is the exact opposite of what the writer of Daniel could have meant. "

edit on 31-1-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Something weird about US Presidents and this information you're sharing.

Hear me out:

Revelation 17:17 (KJV)
(17) For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Jimmy Carter (D)
- David Rockefeller convinced Jimmy Carter to invite the Shah of Iran to Washington.
- Carter then Gut punched Iran by telling the Shah we couldn't hang out with them because of human rights issues.
- Shah comes back to an angry mob because he defiled himself with the great satan!
- Ayatollah Khomeini takes over and brings Sharia Law with him.
- Camp David Accords (Israel - Egypt peace treaty)

Ronald Reagan (R)
- Taunted Russia to "Tear Down This Wall"
- Major factor in the fall of the Soviet Union.
- Yeltsin (ruled for 9 years) grooms Putin which wouldn't have happened without Reagan
- Putin takes over in 1999 - Now the Coalition of Nations in the Middle East

George H.W. Bush Sr (R)
- Operation Solomon (Ethiopian Jews carried to Israel) 1991
- Obliterated Iraq's army when he tried to take over Kuwait and attempted to Scud Gas Jerusalem. also 1991

Bill Clinton (D)
- Arafat Sympathizer
- Oslo Accord (Peace Treaty between Israel and Jordan)
- The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan (THK J?)

George W. Bush Jr (R)
- Twin Towers 9/11/2001
- Ended Saddam (who claimed to be Nebuchadnezzar reborn and was rebuilding Babylon ruins) and Iraq

Barack Obama (D)
- I am honored to buddy up with Islam....
- Egypt (Arab Spring)
- Libya 2011
- Syria 2013
- Iran Nuclear
- Damascus all but destroyed

Donald Trump (R but was D)
- Half the world loves him
- Half the world hates him
- Made Promises and so far kept most of them
- Expecting this guy to fix the US
- Syria attack taking out gas weapons
- Attacked and Killed Iran General
- Iran civil strife
------------
- Possible Deadly Plague
- United Nations can step in to quarantine. If this is so, then the UN will be given permission to take over.

Take away the US and you have 2 major powers left. UN and the Coalition. I wonder if the US will have any part of what 'could' be coming? Starting to think that something really big is going to happen here that will make sure that we have no part in what happens in the middle east. If that's so, that could be sooner than expected. We're expecting a sign. lol We very well could be the sign - game over!

Daniel 9:

25 bKnow therefore and understand, that mfrom the going forth of the commandment ||to restore and to build Jerusalem nunto othe Messiah pthe Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street †shall be built again, and the ||wall, qeven †in troublous times. 26 And rafter threescore and two weeks sshall oMessiah be cut off, ||*tbut not for himself: ||and uthe people of the prince that shall come vshall destroy the city and wthe sanctuary; and xthe end thereof shall be ywith a flood, and unto xthe end of the war ||desolations are determined. 27 And he shall confirm ||zzthe covenant with amany for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, *and ||for bthe overspreading of cabominations he shall make it desolate, deven until the consummation, and dthat determined eshall be poured ||upon fthe desolate.

- And he shall confirm (not sign) the covenant with many for one week

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

No offence meant, but I'm starting to think that you don't think there is any prophecy left and that whatever prophecy given has already happened. Again, do not mean to argue or offend, I'm just wondering what your take on the future is. You don't believe that the third temple will be rebuilt, that Damascus will be a ruinous heap.

I am no Biblical scholar as you, but the Bible wasn't meant to be difficult for readers with the Holy Spirit.

Do you believe there will be a Tribulation time or armageddon and will people have to choose the mark?

Meant with all sincerity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join