It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama did a direct Quid Pro Quo with Putin CLEAR EVIDENCE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
No republican knew this info either huh...
Im sure the whataboutism talking heads would be bringing it up on every right wing news site...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Lip service quid pro quo?

Asking Putin to give him space and interfere with U.S. elections is just lip service? Really???

That's not interference... That's hijacked diplomacy.

It wasn't a big deal we talked with Russia then... And it's not a big deal we have relations with them now. Each side wants to act like someone is colluding just because candidates are making an effort at diplomacy... That's their job. I may not agree with how they go about it, but I'll take a speaking relationship with Russia any day over the week than the inverse.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Everyone wonder why Obama hasn't endorsed anyone yet, just a few days before Iowa. Obama knows his criminality and the potential liability or danger he would place himself into if he became directly involved in this race.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Y’all stoked the fires of anarchical, rebellious sensibilities and now the snake will eat itself...

the snake will eat itself

Thank you for that analogy. But it is more accurate to say "eating each other", like this.

This was one of 4 pictures I included in a recent OP I had pulled.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It's called the bartering system captain thesaurus, quid pro quo is just a fancy term for it.

Before there was the left or right, folk thousands of years of ago people exchanged goods for goods or goods for services, then they evolved to exchanging scientific knowledge, then eventually military and political intelligence.

So when American soldiers train with Australian soldiers and request intelligence and AFB's- is that quid pro quo? both left and right governments agreed to these policies, so out of all the hundreds of leaders throughout history who have done the same, Obama is the one you pick out?

I get it, you don't like Obama, and I don't like trump but it's for the right reasons. Thank Niccolo Machiavelli for the current state of political affairs, he is the inspiration for the word sheeple.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Obama gave the Russians British nuclear secrets, in exchange for them to sign a small warhead disarmament agreement. Boomer fleet, icbm models and serial numbers and counts.

Thank you WikiLeaks...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Im not democrat just showing the hypocrisy that left and right partisan voters can't seem to see.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Obuma

The ba$t@rd needs to go to jail!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I would argue all diplomacy is Quid Pro Quo. Pretty much all international relations are based on it.

No one does anything for free. Why does this surprise people?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Fair enough. It is a shame that politics have come down to left vs right madness.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

President Obama also used illegal and unethical methods to affect the outcome of the 2016 election.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Details, por favor?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

Details, por favor?

Why do you care?

You don't accept the details presented so very well by Care on thread after thread. You show up and when challenged it is either blistering nonsense or absolute crickets. Care has owned you in the political discussion because you prefer to side with liars. Making it easy to expose your position as not true. Just like Silly does and is now as usual.

I would ask you stick to the Pleiades discussions where you are on firm ground please. You own that. We can agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join