It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN defended Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Why am I not surprised ?

I don't know Schiff having offspring shocked the hell out of me!

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

thanks you actually corrected me. I made a mistake the other day thinking it was the whistleblowers testimony that was classified .

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I agree. I think the whistleblower should be questioned. For everyone to see. So everyone can hear exactly what happened and how it happened.

To all the right wing members, be careful what you wish for. The “whistleblower” may turn out to be someone you never thought. And may have a lot more to say.

Then let it be so if it’s a RINO or a never-Trumper. But then those people generally are not classic conservatives. To me, Mitt Romney is not a true conservative. Rather more a turncoat to me... after all he did implement government subsidized healthcare on the State level. I always thought that was wrong even when he was running against Obama. And in the primaries I voted for Ron Paul.
edit on 1-2-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Didn’t surprise me too much reptiles lay eggs then they hatch .

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I don’t even think liberals are that stupid. They know they’re lying but need talking points .

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: mtnshredder
I don’t even think liberals are that stupid. They know they’re lying but need talking points .

Morally how do they justify their lies; their perpetuation of untruths? *Evil* expressed as the Democratic Leadership really does exist.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Gothmog

They have not found anyone yet that is willing to lie , cheat , steal

The 3 Horsepeople of the Attempted Apocalypse
1 ) Lie
2) Cheat
3) Steal

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

They don’t care about justification. They just want their way .

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I agree. I think the whistleblower should be questioned. For everyone to see. So everyone can hear exactly what happened and how it happened.

To all the right wing members, be careful what you wish for. The “whistleblower” may turn out to be someone you never thought. And may have a lot more to say.

Really?... Do you forget that every DEMOCRAT ONLY witness could not admit when pressed that Trump committed any crime?...

If the claims by the "whistleblower" were for real he/she would have made himself/herself known and would have made his/her claims public already.

Aren't you tired of being lied to for 3 years?...

Schiff lied to you and completely made up what President Trump said in the phone conversation to Zelinski.

Schiff told you several times to "have 100% conclusive evidence that Trump colluded with Russia, and that Trump committed crimes...

Schiff, Pelosi, et al didn't show ONE OUNCE of evidence, yet people like you keep being suckers and keep believing the REAL LIARS...

edit on 2-2-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Eric hired the snipers thst opened fire on the police and civilians in ukraine during the protests.
Brennan gave those orders.
I want a cia that peotects our country not destsbilizes countries to enrich george soros.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Didn't mean to kill the thread, but figured the truth about this slimeball should be known.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join