It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Hours To Go And We Are OUT Of The EU.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti
alreadfy economic wastelands with the decline of heavey industry, mining, shipbuilding etc.

It's not so different in the USA. I'm always optimistic that those are industries we can get back with the right leadership. Same for the UK. Start building again. Who knows, maybe some wealthy British industrialists will buy back Jaguar, Land Rover and Mini. That would be cool!

Oh I so wish we could make Jaguar/Land Rover etc British again!
*driver of Jaguar XK8 2001/2........one of the last off the JAGUAR production line

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It would still be full of little Japanese boxes wouldn't it?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

It's also a misconception. The French/Anglo/German co-operation idea was realised by none other than the German # family occupying the English throne currently back in the day after or possibly during the second World War.
edit on 31/1/20 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

It would still be full of little Japanese boxes wouldn't it?

Nope

Rainbows Jane

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

It's also a misconception. The French/Anglo/German co-operation idea was realised by none other than the German # family occupying the English throne currently back in the day after or possibly during the second World War.

Oh do do one!....Unless I have totally misunderstood you

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I doubt you misunderstood me. The "English" royal family are Germans.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
We entered the Common Market...we were never asked if we wanted in to the EU. Many many business and industries went to the wall due to the EU's strange marketing/exporting/importing strategies. I truly hope manufacturing and other industries return to the UK and create jobs again

Greece & Italy spring to mind as an example. Greece huge producer of olive oil forced to export all but a tiny percentage to Italy and import Italys' olive oil. You can't get a greek olive oil anymore certainly not on the islands and when you do find it, the price is insane. As a result of this superbly working system, Italy has been left with nowhere to ship lemons, something that they grow in abundance. Millions of lemon orchards have been left to rot whilst those Italian farmers changed to olives, and the export of lemons went to Spain instead.
Anyone remember the French milk & butter mountains? Caused by being unable to export?

It was and is a crazy system

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Celebrations live from Parliament Square.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

I doubt you misunderstood me. The "English" royal family are Germans.

I understood that, but fail to see what it has to do with my owning a Jaguar.....sorry

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Congrat's on being a sovereign nation once again, in charge of your own destiny.

Go UK!!!

link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
We entered the Common Market...we were never asked if we wanted in to the EU. Many many business and industries went to the wall due to the EU's strange marketing/exporting/importing strategies. I truly hope manufacturing and other industries return to the UK and create jobs again

Greece & Italy spring to mind as an example. Greece huge producer of olive oil forced to export all but a tiny percentage to Italy and import Italys' olive oil. You can't get a greek olive oil anymore certainly not on the islands and when you do find it, the price is insane. As a result of this superbly working system, Italy has been left with nowhere to ship lemons, something that they grow in abundance. Millions of lemon orchards have been left to rot whilst those Italian farmers changed to olives, and the export of lemons went to Spain instead.
Anyone remember the French milk & butter mountains? Caused by being unable to export?

It was and is a crazy system

This ^^^^^^^^^ and why we are OUT!

Thank you
Rianbows
Jane

link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
Congrat's on being a sovereign nation once again, in charge of your own destiny.

Go UK!!!

This is the third time we have defeated the Germans - always with a little help from our American friends, including this time.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Go UK!!!

Amen,

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Europe is the biggest trading block in the world by far, much larger then the USA.

No more war, and Europe was almost always at war, not anymore.. that said, I'm sure we can still do good business and work together with the U.K and wish them well.

edit on 31-1-2020 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Tut. Fourth time. You are forgetting 1966?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn
Churchill's concept was that the British Commonwealth would be a third bloc.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

That speech is only about Europe.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Go UK!!!

This is the third time we have defeated the Germans - always with a little help from our American friends, including this time.

Americans love their freedom ... and we love to see our cousin's shackles and chains fall away.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Pluginn
Churchill's concept was that the British Commonwealth would be a third bloc.

....and that will be preserved at all costs!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Congrats Brits!! Against the odds considering the crooked globalists and crooked media we both have to suffer and hopefully overcome.

Knighthood for Nigel!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join