It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guidestones - 10 Commandments for a New Age of Reason?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I remember reading about the Georgia Guidestones some years ago and thinking it was really interesting, but I never followed up with additional research.

I recently read an article that really got me thinking and digging further into what the Guidestones are, what they say, what they may mean and the Rosicrucians of all things.

The article below does a very good job of outlining what The Georgia Guidestones are as well as what they may mean and who may have paid to have them cut, inscribed and erected.

The Georgia Guidestones - a Sinister Site?

Enjoy!

edit on 1/31/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

The fact that the world is grossly over populated is a very inconvenient and ugly truth but a truth nonetheless.

If there were only a billion or so of us we would be at something approximating homeostasis. Unfortunately we are not and I'm not sure exactly what the answer is aside from a mass cull or rapid development and implementation of new technologies.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

The fact that the world is grossly over populated is a very inconvenient and ugly truth but a truth nonetheless.

If there were only a billion or so of us we would be at something approximating homeostasis. Unfortunately we are not and I'm not sure exactly what the answer is aside from a mass cull or rapid development and implementation of new technologies.

The Wu Flu?

If people start dying because of this, it will be a disaster of epic proportions.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Travel enough and you will see the world is not over populated it is that a majority of people live in tightly packed areas such as cities, fly from Europe to Asia and look out of the window at the empty expanse between mega cities for a example.

As a world we have only been industrialized for 150 odd years and as such have come a very long way in that time even with technology being hidden from view, native populations in the west already have a "negative" birth rate mainly due to cultural changes such as telling women to have a career instead of children, also the break down of the family unit and biased social setup against men has pushed birth rates well below 2.0 per female in some cases.

World fertility rates:
data.worldbank.org...

It is the "undeveloped" (whatever that means) world that is fueling the current population situation, case in point look at birth rates for the poorer countries with far lower education standards for a example, it "could" very well be why western countries seem heel bent on forced migration, it is simply to repopulate their dying work force and this has to be done with at least 50 years projections or face a collapse of the welfare state, no younger workers paying for welfare and the elderly is a game over. Japan for example is totally screwed as men have completely turned their backs on women when weighing up the pros and con's of a once standard relationship.

100-200 Years from now I personally expect the world population to have stabilized well below what we see today "if" education and social changes happen.. However the issue is if migration happens and the curve does not shift to one that we currently see in the west then that is where we will have a run away train of population boom. If the 2nd and 3rd generation migrants continue to have 3.5+ births per female we may well be screwed and will face major issues with resources and security.

Regards

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Petra137

That uninhabited swathe of land you refer to.is the Eurasian steppe and since time immemorial has only been inhabited by the most hardy of nomadic tribes such as the Mongols and the Scythians who did not practice agriculture. By all accounts it was a bloody grim existence.

Spreading people across regional areas will not decrease the requirement for resources.

edit on 3112020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Might be a start though I don't see it killing off 6.5 billion people.

Perhaps TPTB need to just come clean, explain the gravity of the situation and ask for volunteers- I suspect the reason this discussion is not held is the ensuing panic it would cause.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

NO.

It is NOT the truth.

It can be demonstrated that the world could comfortably house 25 BILLION individuals.

The current population could all fit in Texas with each individual having a surprisingly reasonable personal plot.

The Marxist globalist oligarchy has MORE than enough 'free energy' technologies to clean up ALL pollution, including nuclear.

We could have limitless clean water everywhere.
We could have abundant food production in every region.
We could rehabilitate damaged natural areas.
etc. etc. etc.

HOWEVER, the oligarchy KNOWS that a large population eventually dooms their GREEDY, AUTHORITARIAN, POWER-MONGERING DICTATORSHIP RULE.

So they are somewhat desperate to reduce the population to 500 million globally STRICTLY TO CYNICALLY HOLD ONTO THEIR GREEDY ARROGANT POWER.

Thankfully, The Bible indicates they'll only succeed in reducing the population by about half. 1/3 current levels in the initial Great Tribulation traumas. Then another 1/3 later in the Great Tribulation/Armageddon period. IIRC, that turns out to roughly equal about half the starting population.

So, the globalists may THINK they are in charge.

They aren't.

Almighty God Yehovah is and always will be regardless of how much rope HE gives satan & evil to demonstrate how stupid any alternative but a Loving God will always result in death & destructions.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

Please demonstrate how the world could support 25 billion people then.

If you read all of my comment you'd notice I mentioned technology could assist although did fail to mention that we already have it and it is suppressed- I'll acknowledge that.

Tne bible predicted it? Ill take this as gospel then?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
2/3 = roughly 1/2.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

That uninhabited swathe of land you refer to.is the Eurasian steppe and since time immemorial has only been inhabited by the most hardy of nomadic tribes such as the Mongols and the Scythians who did not practice agriculture. By all accounts it was a bloody grim existence.

Spreading people across regional areas will not decrease the requirement for resources.

Any land can be habitable, have you ever been to the United Arab Emirates?, please show me a area that has been converted from a more uninhabitable state, it is 40 degrees, dry as a bone with sand and wind yet we have some of the grandest man made structures ever constructed in numerous locations. Only Nomads called it home prior.

We live on a "wet" planet with numerous food sources, the issues are that we have been brained washed into thinking that the world is at a "tipping point" simply to extract tax dollars/pounds/rupees from the average Joe, because money solves everything..

I have driven thousands of miles around the American south and Arizona is a prime location where space is plentiful and that is one tiny corner of the world.

Humans need, food, water air. Ingenuity will keep people dry and warm as it has been since day dot, the rest is just Gucci stuff that people crave, granted it is simplifying the argument but look back over the decades and you will see the scare stories are just that, we are not in a new Ice age, Europe is not under water, the Oil has not ran out.

The hard facts are that some regions just do far better than others, Japan was gone after WW2 yet look at them today, other locations have more resources than they know what to do with yet still have zero economy.

World population is mainly down to Social and cultural situations, what you do with the resources you have is down to the ingenuity and work ethic of the population, sadly Governments seem to be able to brain wash people far easier than should be accepted.

Added:, I should say probably the biggest change that will take place will be a move away from Animal products, the requirements for meat at the current consumption rate is not sustainable, noticed how Vegan products are popping up in pop culture?, that is not a accident it will be the only way certain brands will stay in business in 20-30 years. I expect the diet of future generations will be far more plant based but that is really a discussion for another thread.

Regards

edit on 31-1-2020 by Petra137 because: added

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Grossly overpopulated?
I was staggered when I first heard the world was overpopulated, still am

I wonder if people who think like you ever leave the city you live in, if you have ever been anywhere outside of a few block of your birthplace

I live in Australia, we have a population of 22 million, smaller than about 10 cities on earth, meaning on the planet earth there are10 cities with more than 22 million people living in them.
All of Australia has less than 22 million and in your head, because someone told you and you believe them, the earth is overpopulated
That’s pretty silly

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I believe the actual room is a 2' radius around each and every person.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I remember reading about the Georgia Guidestones some years ago

I remember when I could just walk up to them some years ago.
Until groups of idiots , claiming they were sinister , decided to deface them.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I live about 80 miles from the Guidestones and have seen much weird aerial phenomena in space that ultimately heads towards and over the Lake Hartwell region where the Guidestones are present.

My interest and investigation then changed as it was not to pursue and chase down the Guidestones but to focus on the sacred Cherokee Indian ground on Lake Hartwell. I have an entire file but it dead ended when the 2nd author never got back to me.

Religion The Cherokee believed that the land they occupied was the center of the universe. They also believed that everything, not only living things, had a soul, except for the bear. So the ground they walked upon was sacred, the trees were sacred, even the rocks were sacred. A single shaman (holy man) would make decisions about religious matters and was normally viewed a the second most powerful man in the tribe. When the shamans failed to end the smallpox epidemic that ravaged Cherokee society in 1738 their power fell and they were no longer considered as leaders.

The Cherokee Before 1800 About North Georgia

I ended up contacting a reporter who wrote on the Guidestones and he wrote back to contact author [Raymond Wiley] is considered an expert.

I need to once again pursue this; for myself.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Please keep us all posted as to what you find.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

The issue with planetary population isn't a western issue though..

It's primarily a third world issue..!!

This is where the planets population is getting out of control...!!

If population control were to be implemented, it would have to be in places where the local populations were reaching the 1billion mark, because that is where most of the environmental damage is being done.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Did you take any personal pictures when you were able to walk up to them?

If so, and you can find one or two it would be great if you could share them here.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Too many.

We are already tilting the planet with weight of buildings, people etc... thats why the poles are shifting. We need to lower the weight of the planet to equalize the axis again....

Apparently.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Exactly Mundo.

Heck, in the US if you drive 1 hour outside of most cities it becomes extremely rural. Flying from midwest to CA looks desolate from an airplane. Nothing but forest and mountains as far as you can see.

Only major cities are overpopulated. You have like 80 percent of the population living in 20% of the land. The third world is where things are out of control.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: Gothmog

Did you take any personal pictures when you were able to walk up to them?

If so, and you can find one or two it would be great if you could share them here.

The Guidestones really didn't have much of an appeal back then.
It was just something to see in Georgia , and not many even knew about them.
And , I believe still part of the farm.
This was before they were handed over to Elberton County and visitation wasn't exactly encouraged.(no laws against it , the news just didn't get around)
I am going back as now that area is so much a tourist attraction with the works from what I read here
Georgia Guidestones
Probably this Spring or Summer.
Just because folks like to make a big deal of em now.
I don't and never have.

edit on 1/31/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join