It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Navy Denies Request To Release Key UFO Documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

The United States Navy has just denied access to multiple UFO related documents requested via the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). After months of processing, the Navy responded to three requests submitted by The Black Vault and stated that an untold number of records dealing with Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) were classified and could not be released to the general public. One of the records denied is a little-known “background paper” which could very well be the key to deciphering the “phenomena” and how it relates to the Navy.

In a letter dated December 9, 2019, researcher Lambright was told that there were “Top Secret” briefing slides on the 2004 UFO encounter off the coast of San Diego and that they were denying the release of, because if they did, “[it] would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States.” They also stated they found a “Secret” video which may still be in the process of review for public release. That request is pending.

More here...www.theblackvault.com... content=HTML&utm_campaign=U.S.+Navy+Denies+Request+To+Release+Key+UFO+Documents

So guys, there seems to be more to this aerial phenomena which the skeptics tend to brush under the carpet as so much garbage. We are alone in this universe of trillions of galaxies! Really?

Be that as it may, could this UAP also be some top secret black project craft being tested? Will we ever be told the truth?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

It's an interesting development, but hardly one that makes things clearer, as it can point to something the Navy doesn't want to show or something they do not want to show they do not know.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I noticed you have a TTSA video in the OP.

The problem with all 3 of the TTSA video releases of pilot footage taken such as Tic Tac etc. is they are all in 170p resolution, and yet our contact has provided us with an 815p original version of the Gimbal video.

170p is crap and for all analytic purposes worthless. From what I understand these videos were in the hands of private researchers for years before TTSA got their hands on them and released them.

If anyone has or knows where to get these original resolution films please pm me for contact info.

As anyone can see in my Gimbal thread we have successfully enhanced the details in the Gimbal footage quite a bit.

Thanks in advance.

edit on 31-1-2020 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

It's an interesting development, but hardly one that makes things clearer, as it can point to something the Navy doesn't want to show or something they do not want to show they do not know.

In a world where things would be logical, it cannot be alien of nature.
Because that would be news that is not for anyone to keep secret, surely news of alien life should be a shared world event.
Therefor in a perfect logical world, it must be man made drones.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

So guys, there seems to be more to this aerial phenomena which the skeptics tend to brush under the carpet as so much garbage. We are alone in this universe of trillions of galaxies! Really?....

It's a huge leap to assume that unknown aerial phenomena means spaceships have been sent by ET. Just because people claim so doesn't mean so.

Our small blue planet has various conditions that allow life to thrive. Revolving around the sun in a zone where liquid water flows in an orbit that allows seasonal variations in climate. We have protection from cosmic debris by our huge moon which also creates tidal movements. Plus the gas giants in the outer solar system also give us further protection by sucking in large meteorites and comets that could devastate the planet.

Even here, where those conditions were all met, life thrived for millions if not billions of years without ever producing a technological space faring species until now. We've just about managed to get a probe from the 1970s beyond the outer reaches of the solar system.

Most will accept life is out there somewhere. But it doesn't mean intelligent life elsewhere is sending probes and visiting us. Just because there are lots of stories, photos and videos of unexplained things in the skies does not mean they are ET. It doesn't mean they aren't. We simply do not know.

But given that these 3 videos all seem to revolve around the US Navy, with the USAF making no comment and no other nations showing concern, then my guess is some kind of 'secret operation' is going on that doesn't involve aliens. Hence the 'denial' of FOIA requests.

edit on 31/1/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

my opinion, you cannot always rule out et's my friend. Just the other day I was watching a new installment of the excellent program, "How the Universe Works" on the Science channel. Some scientists now estimate there could be as many as 20,000 civilizations in the Milky Way Galaxy alone. Cannot rule out anything when it comes to whatever these things are. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
For, the guy's and gal's..., I respect

Truth, The Truth,simply, always, passes, through, 3. Simple Phases (phage, yes,it, does,)

1. Ridiculed.
2.Vehnemently Denied
3. Declared, abundently, transparently, OBVIOUs..., Always,was,....

It.as.simple.as.that

Armchair Experts, erm... Nil.

Lateral thinkers,..Navy.time Served..Hero's...erm.Commanders,..bout.?. 100,000,O00- 1. Correct..

Unless..MeaA.buunnkkem.Ing.!.
Xxx

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Videri13admirari
Truth, The Truth,simply, always, passes, through, 3. Simple Phases (phage, yes,it, does,)

1. Ridiculed.
2.Vehnemently Denied
3. Declared, abundently, transparently, OBVIOUs..., Always,was,....

Even considering the above as true (which is debatable), the problem is that the fact that something is at phase 1 or 2 doesn't mean it will ever reach phase 3, as any idiotic idea can be ridiculed and vehemently denied but it will never be true.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
News of alien life should be a shared world event. But there are many problems that could come with that, not the least being religious, economic and political.

What if aliens have been here for thousands of years and are deeply ingrained within humanities religious traditions? That could overturn the world’s current religious systems overnight.

What if aliens have power sources available to us that would immediately replace what we currently use? That would put those humans currently at the top of the economic food chain out of business. The rich could go out of business in a fortnight.

What if some of the world’s governments have been keeping this a secret for 70 years? How many current politicians and military leaders will lose their power once we know that they have been lying to us this whole time?

What if they knew that aliens have been experimenting on humans all this time and they did not tell us? And what if there is nothing the military can do about it?

And probably the most important of all; What if the people currently in power knew that a great amount of the hundreds of thousands of people missing in the world were involved in these alien experiments?

top topics

join