It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says Trump Will Not Be Acquitted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat
He's only been impeached once but you say they wanted to three times? What did that tell you about him?

I know I know blameless innocent little Donny is so put upon by the world.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: loam
Midterms and nearly every special election has gone to the left.

You forgot to add "in spite of their best efforts to alienate all moderate voters."

He getting impeached again? LOL.

Pelosi doesn't even know the next word coming out of her mouth so I highly doubt she's predicting his future crimes.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye
Can petitions be signed to recall a Chief Justice? He seems like he is a globalist deep stater to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
a reply to: Sheye
Can petitions be signed to recall a Chief Justice? He seems like he is a globalist deep stater to me.

Interesting... don’t know much about him. My spidey senses went off went she went on and on about people should be OK with him making final decision. Yep.. she was pushing ‘their’ guy to be considered as the ultimate decision maker in my eyes. Something very weird about that considering another member mentioned she’s full of it about there ever being a tie in the first place considering number of votes needed. 🤷🏻‍♀️

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well you know.. I have just figured out the key to predicting the future "for reals"..!!

If a Progressive Democrat is 100% positive on the outcome of something, then it is 100% a sure thing that the exact opposite will happen..!!

I predict acquittal and a second Term.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Pelosi says Trump Will Not Be Acquitted

How she like Franklin now?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He's only been impeached once but you say they wanted to three times? What did that tell you about him?

It says a lot about Trump haters.

Senate aquits Trump isn't impeached.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: Metallicus

well they are already on that with this www.wfsb.com...

NEW YORK (AP) — Lawyers for a woman who accuses President Donald Trump of raping her in the 1990s are asking for a DNA sample, seeking to determine whether his genetic material is on a dress she says she wore during the encounter. Advice columnist E. Jean Carroll’s lawyers served notice to a Trump attorney Thursday for Trump to submit a sample on March 2 in Washington for “analysis and comparison against unidentified male DNA present on the dress.”
so as i am not DNA smart but does any one know if dna from a semen stain could even still be tested from that far back ,let alone the hurdles of actually proving it was non consensual ,but hey she could always go with it being indelible in her hippocampus and mention putting in extra doors that seemed to work last time

I love this part

Her lawyer, Roberta Kaplan, then had the black wool coat-style dress tested. A lab report with the legal notice says DNA found in skin cells on the outer surface of the sleeves was a mix of at least four people, at least one of them male.

Several other people were tested and eliminated as possible contributors to the mix, according to the lab report, which was obtained by The Associated Press. Their names are redacted, but the report indicates they were involved in a photo shoot where she wore the dress last year, the only time Carroll says she has donned the dress since the alleged assault.

So she alleges this assault took place back in the 90's, however, she wore this dress to a photo shoot last year where she acquired new 'DNA'.
She has saved the 'evidence' on this dress since the 90's because she knew it may come in handy some day. So I assume she never washed it. The 'evidence' is kept 2 or 3 decades until one night she thinks, "wouldn't that black wool coat-style dress go perfect for this photo shoot?"

This is so stupid it is surreal, yet here come the desperate Dems who figure WTF, it might just work.

Can you picture this loon front and center at impeachment REEEEEE 2?

edit on 1 31 2020 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Yet Pelosi insisted there can be no acquittal -- even if the Senate votes to acquit President Donald Trump, as looks likely.

So not only did they deny Trump his right to face his accuser, and his right to a speedy trial. How long did Herr Pelosi hold on to the articles.

www.cnsnews.com...

They're denying him his 8th amendment trying to inflict a cruel or unusual punishment.(Cause that is what Pelosi is trying to do.)

Anyone that doesn't vote for Trump is 2020 is supporting a fascist party, and it's mascot is the donkey.
edit on 31-1-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

If he somehow magically does get re-elected the then Democrat house AND Senate will impeach him again and he can hold that record too. First to be impeached twice.

There is no scenario where he becomes the darling of America. He's a rat.

Which democrat candidate do you think can beat Trump?

Can't be Biden or Warren, neither of them can fill up a high school gymnasium. Can't be Bernie because the DNC is going to redistribute his votes just like last time.

The rest are no-names.

Who do you think will beat Trump? Especially since your perfect candidate lost to him in 2016?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

a reply to: DanDanDat

I know I know blameless innocent little Donny is so put upon by the world.

They wanted to impeach him three times.. that tells me he must have gotten under their rather thin skins.

Don't worry. Trump will leave office... on January 20, 2025.

And as far as having a democrat led house and senate.... good luck with that

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Why would I be adding your opinion to my post?

I stand behind what I already posted. Those results speak for themselves despite how you think they got there.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

If he somehow magically does get re-elected the then Democrat house AND Senate will impeach him again and he can hold that record too. First to be impeached twice.

There is no scenario where he becomes the darling of America. He's a rat.

I see your 'time-out' failed to break the programming.
Still going with your delusional prognostications that have proven 100% wrong since you joined ATS.
NPC's gonna NPC

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: Metallicus

well they are already on that with this www.wfsb.com...

NEW YORK (AP) — Lawyers for a woman who accuses President Donald Trump of raping her in the 1990s are asking for a DNA sample, seeking to determine whether his genetic material is on a dress she says she wore during the encounter. Advice columnist E. Jean Carroll’s lawyers served notice to a Trump attorney Thursday for Trump to submit a sample on March 2 in Washington for “analysis and comparison against unidentified male DNA present on the dress.”
so as i am not DNA smart but does any one know if dna from a semen stain could even still be tested from that far back ,let alone the hurdles of actually proving it was non consensual ,but hey she could always go with it being indelible in her hippocampus and mention putting in extra doors that seemed to work last time

I love this part

Her lawyer, Roberta Kaplan, then had the black wool coat-style dress tested. A lab report with the legal notice says DNA found in skin cells on the outer surface of the sleeves was a mix of at least four people, at least one of them male.

Several other people were tested and eliminated as possible contributors to the mix, according to the lab report, which was obtained by The Associated Press. Their names are redacted, but the report indicates they were involved in a photo shoot where she wore the dress last year, the only time Carroll says she has donned the dress since the alleged assault.

So she alleges this assault took place back in the 90's, however, she wore this dress to a photo shoot last year where she acquired new 'DNA'.
She has saved the 'evidence' on this dress since the 90's because she knew it may come in handy some day. So I assume she never washed it. The 'evidence' is kept 2 or 3 decades until one night she thinks, "wouldn't that black wool coat-style dress go perfect for this photo shoot?"

This is so stupid it is surreal, yet here come the desperate Dems who figure WTF, it might just work.

Does anyone else wonder why she wore a dress that she apparently has not washed since the 1990's?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gojira54

It tells me he was never fit for office but to each his own.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

President Trump will be acquitted and they will be swept from power in the next election. And they have themselves to blame for making this into a hyper fiasco/circus that they made it into. Ironic, because at THEIR hands this government will become a one party government for at least a time. At least its one that is loyal to the country.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
guess those spells didnt work?
too bad

seems the dems and pelosi lose again
typical
at this point it is all they can do
you know with the crossfire hurricane fisa warrants shown as illegal and all

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

a reply to: Gojira54

It tells me he was never fit for office but to each his own.

Maybe it's trying to tell you that people like Schiff, Schumer and Pelosi are not fit for office.

Hell.. they've been in congress and/or the senate for decades.. and they blame ALL of this country's problems on a guy who's in office for 3 years.

But you do have a right to be wrong. And from what I've read from you over the last couple years here (yes, I lurk alot and don't contribute much, so what?) you should be very used to being wrong.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

Why would I be adding your opinion to my post?

I stand behind what I already posted. Those results speak for themselves despite how you think they got there.

You stand behind everything you post... until it's proven wrong, which is when you disappear from the conversation and go on to the next one.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join