It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says Trump Will Not Be Acquitted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Frau Sprecherin Nancy Pelosi in her press conference made some wild statements as usual !!

Now she has set the latest Democrat emphasis as: "You Don't Have a Trial If You Don't Have Witnesses" 😆😆

She's setting up the excuses for failure because we could see the acquittal itself Friday !! 😀

The "Punchline" is in bold ...... 😎

Pelosi: Trump ‘Will Not Be Acquitted’ Because 'You Don't Have a Trial If You Don't Have Witnesses'

Flanked by a poster -- the "Moving Forward Framework For the People" -- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday opened her news conference by indicating that Democrats are moving beyond impeachment and the all-but-certain acquittal of the president.

Yet Pelosi insisted there can be no acquittal -- even if the Senate votes to acquit President Donald Trump, as looks likely.

“We are right now prayerful and hopeful that the Senate will have the courage to hear the truth about the president's actions," Pelosi said.

A reporter asked her, "When this is over, do you think that President Trump will be chastened and understand that he’s got a Congress watching him? Or will he be emboldened because the Senate will have acquitted him?"

"Well, he will not be acquitted," she said – even if he is:

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Let's see what happens in November.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ugh.. that woman is so frustrating to listen to. I still remember hearing her say Trump would NEVER be President.😂

Sounds suspiciously like they may also have the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court in their back pocket, should it come to a tie vote. Don’t care if he's a Republican.. just got a strange feeling when she said that.. like oh oh.. they have an ace in the hole if things come to that.

Don’t trust a damn thing she says ...or who is bought and paid for !

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Oh, he will be acquitted, whether witnesses are called or not. This was the sound of a desperate woman trying to keep a narrative for their failing party. Anyone tired of winning yet? I know I’m not.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If we want to hear the truth, why would we be listening to the Democrat headhunter team that is running this witchhunt?

I sure hope that these Democratic Senators do not believe all the crap that is coming out of their mouths, don't they see that even Obama did this kind of stuff and so did their own Campaign. They have tried to obstruct justice all along, recharging Trump with anything and everything when he is found innocent of charges they just go back at him again with more BS

I understand that they don't like Trump, I am not that fond of him personally, but they are making up all sorts of crap and that is not right at all. If they believe the crap they are spewing, they need to be placed in a mental institution since they are not close to sane, they would rather believe people who are making up things or taking things out of context than to have to admit Trump has some decent ideas. They should be working with the Republicans and Trump and work things out to help our country prosper, they are actually trying to destabalize things while Trump is in the white house just to prove a point. They have gone over the edge. I am talking about maybe a dozen of the Republicans, many of which are house speakers in the senate trial.

We cannot have people like that who promote hate and fear in our house of representatives and senate. Trump may be a jerk, but he wants to do something good for the country to help to make a good name for himself in history. I have seen the leftwingnuts attack him on everything, they are way more powerhungry that Trump has ever been. They need to look at themselves instead of pointing at Trump. Especially that schiffty guy, he is so big a deceiver you cannot trust anything he says, he is an expert at deception. He is a talker who can present a lie like it is real.

And I do not even really like trump much but I despise some of the house Democrats that are creating chaos in our country.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
WHAT???!!! I was waiting for a SMOKING GUN in this play.... as it was advertised! Strings of eyewitnesses prancing around the Senate like little sparkly ponies. Biden gettin handsy with the under 50 crowd while walking to the stand. Justice Roberts head exploding with meat confetti everywhere. Can politicians be sued for pressing upon the American Public, nay, the world.. a total sham of a trial and false entertainment advertisment???

I am not entertained, Petunia. I am NOT entertained.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I guess they will have to vote on the acquittal before she reads the acquittal...

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
President Trump will be acquitted forever.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
She also said take it to the bank, Donald trump will not be President. She said it on TV and repeated it.

I think that statement is likely the source of her butt hurt. That, and likely when he kicked her off an Airforce One plane because he could. Had to plop her old behind back on the bus that took her to the plane.

I almost forgot about her saying he was not getting a wall. He got One hundred miles of new wall. That is a lot more than none.

She is compacted with feces is what she is.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Sounds suspiciously like they may also have the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court in their back pocket, should it come to a tie vote.

Fortunately when it comes to impeachment there is no tie, 67 votes are required, and there's already democrat defectors making statements that they will vote for acquittal, so yeah, there is no chance he will be convicted and removed.

Pelosi is an insane drunk congressional representative, her words mean absolutely nothing to the real world.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I hope when Trump is acquitted that the Dims bring many more false charges against him and impeach him again. I can’t imagine the backlash of the American people at the ballot box in November if the morons in Congress keep up this bull crap.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
BREAKING: Witness vote watch:

Susan Collins = YES for witnesses
Lamar Alexander = NO for witnesses

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Pelosi always saying crap where her base will believe it.
Her "base" is dwindling , fast.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Schiff is no match for Trump's lawyers. They called him out today and murdered him in cold blood. How can Schiff's case be proven without question as he said over 30 times yet he still needs witnesses. You don''t need witnesses if you said you proved your case dozens of times.

Schiff is playing T ball with professional baseball players. It's not even funny anymore. He got slaughtered. Now go get a snowball and pizza for playing.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Looks like she quit praying for him .

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

well they are already on that with this www.wfsb.com... RECHa6pOJTQ81fX0H9Yk3VVgcbgVcuq_to they are trying to Clinton him but minus any real easy way to prove it (ie its not an intern with his alleged dna on a dress)

NEW YORK (AP) — Lawyers for a woman who accuses President Donald Trump of raping her in the 1990s are asking for a DNA sample, seeking to determine whether his genetic material is on a dress she says she wore during the encounter. Advice columnist E. Jean Carroll’s lawyers served notice to a Trump attorney Thursday for Trump to submit a sample on March 2 in Washington for “analysis and comparison against unidentified male DNA present on the dress.”
so as i am not DNA smart but does any one know if dna from a semen stain could even still be tested from that far back ,let alone the hurdles of actually proving it was non consensual ,but hey she could always go with it being indelible in her hippocampus and mention putting in extra doors that seemed to work last time

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Pelosi always saying crap where her base will believe it.
Her "base" is dwindling , fast.

The Muppet Show

She has the ventriloquist mouth

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Sheye

Sounds suspiciously like they may also have the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court in their back pocket, should it come to a tie vote.

Fortunately when it comes to impeachment there is no tie, 67 votes are required, and there's already democrat defectors making statements that they will vote for acquittal, so yeah, there is no chance he will be convicted and removed.

Pelosi is an insane drunk congressional representative, her words mean absolutely nothing to the real world.

That’s good to know.. thanks for the info on how impeachment works.👍🏼

Sounds like you should be giving Pelosi some lessons. 😂 Does she not have helpers around to straighten her out before such huge blunders ? She is speaker of the house after all ? Geeez .. she’s the one making Merica look bad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join