It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is creepy- Illuminati card game and coronavirus

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Most here would be familiar with the illuminati card game.

Steve Jackson created a card game called "Illuminati: The Game of Conspiracy." Many conspiracy theorists are certain that the Illuminati truly exists, and that Steve had insider information on their heinous plot to implement the New World Order.

Did the Illuminati Make this RPG?

So I was browsing a conspiracy site and found this. It is the Wuhan skyline compared to the Population Control card in the game. Find the resemblance a little disturbing.

Personally I do not discount the possibility of the coronavirus being part of a NWO plot to centralize control.

The deepstate is well known to be linked to the Eugenics movement.

Brings to mind the Georgia Guidestones and the murals at Denver airport.

Sinister Sites- The Denver International Airport

Anyway stay safe.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

Ah..for some reason, the pics weren't showing for me at first so I went and did some digging. Was hoping to (or maybe hoping not to) find a skyline angle that satisfied my wish for more of an overall matching skyline.

To me, none of the pics I found really do, but the central main building is a no-doubt great match - and that's what probably really matters in the artistic rendition.

I wish I had bought more packs back in the day. I remember I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them. That was back in the AOL days, and while I found some conspiracy stuff online, my delving into "The Illuminati" had been stoked at the time by the late, Great, Robert Anton Wilson.

Surprised I didn't think to rifle through the card images as this developed.

The central skyscraper is the Minsheng Bank Building.

Towards the top, the sides of the building begin to incrementally dissolve in large cubic sections, ultimately tapering to form a pyramid, which is capped by a spire.

Minsheng Bank Building Info
edit on 1/30/2020 by dogstar23 because: Added info on Minsheng Bank

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The article that you linked about the Denver International Airport
blew my mind!
It has been too long since I have looked in the decor of that place.
What the heck is wrong with them!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I dont understand why that card is being linked to Corona virus?

I know like 5 people.in the US are sick and well all.be dead in the morning cause of them but can you link this card to the virus?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Always the pyramids, symbols, images.

Have been reading a bit of RAW on chaos/sigil magic recently, interesting book. Guess the whole population is controlled subconsciously by these methods.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Played for years. Long before ATS was even a blog, let alone a forum. And the game has had many threads here over the years.

But no one ever mentions Crime Lords. And we found that to be a fun game as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

It sure ain't normal, that's for sure.

This is down the bottom of one of the murals, I think it was written by a holocaust survivor. Why would they think it in any way appropriate?

Denver murals

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

If you don't understand then
obviously I can't explain it to you.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal

It's a fair question, if you can't or won't answer it then just say so.

What about this card in particular makes you believe it is linked to Corona Virus?

Just throwing in "illuminati", two unrelated images of a card and a city along with a mural that may or may not resemble the spread of a virus is a nothing burger sorry.

Happy to be swayed by more information.

For the record, at present the common strains of influenza virus have wreaked more havoc.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

It's a fair question, if you can't or won't answer it then just say so.

What about this card in particular makes you believe it is linked to Corona Virus?

Just throwing in "illuminati", two unrelated images of a card and a city along with a mural that may or may not resemble the spread of a virus is a nothing burger sorry.

Happy to be swayed by more information.

For the record, at present the common strains of influenza virus have wreaked more havoc.

I dunno. I thought it was pretty clear myself. The card itself states "Destroy 2 of 3 Huge places" and the Goal is "Population Reduction." The cityline on the card resembles the bank building in Wu-han. Wu-han is being hit (by all accounts) by a very nasty virus which could have devastating effects on the Chinese population, government and economy, with far-reaching effects outside China as well. This goes double if this illness spreads widely into the world in a big way.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

I don't think the two skylines look remotely similar apart from some similarities in one building.

"Destruction of up to 3 huge places". Destruction is the converse process of construction, denoting physical things. Can a virus destroy a city?

I think this is a bit far reaching. Not time to panic yet about an ill00minatiz virus wiping us out.

P.S OMG guys, this post now has THIRTEEN flags! If I see a triangle appear I.AM.OFFICIALLY.FREAKING.OUT

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

The op addresses the question, it says Wuhan, where the coronavirus originated looks like the picture on the illuminati card game. Can you or can you not see the resemblance? If not fine just asking.

As to the influenza comparisons, can't believe people are making them. You do know the influenza numbers are for a year right? Has corona been going for a year? Can you see the future?

Average death rate of influenza is 3.9 out of 100000 people. Corona is 2000-3000 out of 100000, and that's going by official numbers which are obviously lies.

Hopefully coronavirus is no worse than influenza, but we won't know for a year and the projections at this point are bad given the high transmission rate.

For me, that is enough to be concerned

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Ok changed this post to
no worries
edit on 30-1-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

You did say that sorry, I've been a bit of a jack ass. I see a slight resemblance in one of the buildings and reverse image searched your one supplied for comparison and remain unconvinced in the correlation.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I would say it is cabal based
Predictive Programming

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

The op addresses the question, it says Wuhan, where the coronavirus originated looks like the picture on the illuminati card game. Can you or can you not see the resemblance? If not fine just asking.

As to the influenza comparisons, can't believe people are making them. You do know the influenza numbers are for a year right? Has corona been going for a year? Can you see the future?

Average death rate of influenza is 3.9 out of 100000 people. Corona is 2000-3000 out of 100000, and that's going by official numbers which are obviously lies.

Hopefully coronavirus is no worse than influenza, but we won't know for a year and the projections at this point are bad given the high transmission rate.

For me, that is enough to be concerned

The card depicts pollution more than anything.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Looks like close to the wtc to me minus a tower. Maybe you are looking to much in to this or looking for something.........

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GroidNificent

Maybe I am looking for something like what? It is clearly the same general shape, ie tall tower with pyramid on top and spike on top of that. The old wtc doesn't have a pyramid on the top, although the new wtc does have a triangle running up the side.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Maybe I am looking for something like what? It is clearly the same general shape

Yeah, both depict a city skyline.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Clearly you never had those blocks as a kid,
you know, where the square ones go in the
square hole, the round ones in the round hole,
no wonder you can't find it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join