It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Facing Criminal Charges In Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+61 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well, it's about time. President Trump's "Game Over" comment may not have been referring only to the Bolton idiocy but to Biden as well. Could this be the first domino? I'd like to see the entire sickening house of cards of the corrupt democratic party and the deep state come crashing down. Biden will not likely serve time as if he is convicted it will be in absentia but I would suggest his bid for the presidency may be all but done. Couldn't happen to a creepier guy. I wonder if charges against Hunter are to follow.

Link 1

Link 2

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Caroline13456

Will the u.s. extradite him to Ukraine after he's president? I don't think so.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I mean all I can do is hope for justice, but I don't expect it to be served on any of these douchebags

scot-free it'll be...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

highly dobut biden will win what with him telling his voters to vote for the other guys

twitter.com...

but traditionally we dont extradite

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
So. The former prosecutor that biden, with the backing of pres. Obama, senators from both parties, along with the govts of many other countries and international organizations like the international monetary fund, urged Ukraine to fire because he was corrupt, has failed a criminal complaint against biden..
Biden isnt facing any criminal charges. Like any complaint, the allegation will be investigated and only if there is evidence found to substantiate the claim would charges actually be filed...

Impressive try at misrepresenting the facts presenting in the articles linked to!

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Um, no. The former prosecutor that Joe Biden had fired through a quid pro quo by selling the office of the Vice Presidency has now filed a criminal complaint. My understanding is that he is now facing charges. Don't shoot the messenger.

The "new" prosecutor that Biden referred to as a "good guy at the time" is Loshenko. He has reopened the case against Burisma but it has stalled due to "external influences". Hmmm. Gee I wonder who (and who's money) THAT might be?

Yes, that disgusting little man who has his filthy financial hands in so many countries is knee deep in Ukraine too.

When the case was taken over after Shokin was fired it was handed to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) which had close ties to the US Embassy in Ukraine. This is the totally corrupt group (brought to you by Obama) that started the whole scam to ruin DJT's presidential bid by trying to dig up non-existant dirt on him. I believe they did it because they wanted Clinton in so they could continue their financial blood sucking of Ukraine. No surprise that once NABU got a hold of the Burisma case it just went away.

Let's not even get into the CIA international child trafficking aspect of all this with ties to SNC Lavelin in Canada and Broward County, FL.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Biden is confident that he's going to win, and that he will also die in office, which is why he will name Michelle Obama as his Vice President.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Joe will be convicted for life

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

From your lips to God's ears VBT. Along with a few thousand of the other scums of the Earth.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I guess now the Democrats will be demanding a declaired war with the Ukraine to make it so the Ukraine can't extradite Biden for a trial.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Trump's escapade kills this dead, any evidence is now tainted and won't be admissible.

If trump suspected Biden he should have informed the Fbi and had them deal with it. Because he didn't go through the proper channels Biden can't be tried in the US or extradited to Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I guess now the Democrats will be demanding a declaired war with the Ukraine to make it so the Ukraine can't extradite Biden for a trial.

Trump's interference already did that. Any evidence is now considered tainted as fruit from a poisonous tree. It cannot be used in a trial or an extradition hearing.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

go through the proper channels

buahhahhahahahahahha

Proper channels he says. FBI channels that were even then actively engaged in a silent coup to remove the president. Channels that manufactured evidence so that they can spy on the the very same guy who was now supposed to lean on them to investigate their "buddy".

Let's get this charade out in the open, when taking down the swamp...there are no "proper" channels. If there was a chance of this ever being investigated properly, it would have to be done outside of US influence.If that's even possible.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to: AaarghZombies

Also, Biden doesnt need to be jailed or even sentenced. Criminal charges will do just fine. Even if he never answers for it. He will be quickly shunned by the voters, and then by his own party.

Probably, this very moment, the dems are trying to find a way to offload Biden somehow.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You can actually say that with a straight face?
LOL

edit on 31-1-2020 by MadMaXXX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Even if Biden were convicted, the US does not have an extradition treaty with Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Trump's escapade kills this dead, any evidence is now tainted and won't be admissible.

If trump suspected Biden he should have informed the Fbi and had them deal with it. Because he didn't go through the proper channels Biden can't be tried in the US or extradited to Ukraine.

To be fair, Guiliani handed over his packet of documents to Pompeo and the IG back in March 2019 before Biden even ran for office. Even the house was able to see these documents back in November when they questioned their IG witness due to getting them via a FOIA request.

There was an article back then that the House declared it was all bs conspiracy theories and were worthless to this impeachment. Thus why these documents and the IG witness were not included in the current trial.

It seems it is not tainted evidence, Guiliani did report his findings. Just because the DOJ did not take up the investigation immediately here, does not mean, all evidence provided to the State is invalid.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You think Biden could win?

The guy can't even fill up a high school gymnasium and you think he can beat someone who packs arenas?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Biden is confident that he's going to win, and that he will also die in office, which is why he will name Michelle Obama as his Vice President.

Or Hillary Clinton. This may have been the plan all along as a means to get her into office. But it's all falling apart with this Ukraine/Hunter Biden info being so prevalent in the news cycle now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join