It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you take part in the rally?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Would you take part in a rally on Area-51 each year on the 6th day of the 6th month of each year, protesting the New World Order. I would, just to show that there is at least a little resistance to their power.

Links to Rally:
www.freeworldalliance.com...

Would you?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I think most people would say yes and then not probably not turn up out of fear of being ridiculed. Me, I would if I knew at least 100 other people were too.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sevastra
I think most people would say yes and then not probably not turn up out of fear of being ridiculed.

Or fear of being shot, or driven away by force.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Yeah I understand that....though as someone has said before, if enough people went, including media coverage...I think that the government would have a hard time killing them.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
Yeah I understand that....though as someone has said before, if enough people went, including media coverage...I think that the government would have a hard time killing them.

would they?
make up a cover story and saying the group were terrorists, people would be stupid enough to buy it.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Omniscient

would they?
make up a cover story and saying the group were terrorists, people would be stupid enough to buy it.

Yes, it's amazing how they get everyone to believe what they want them to believe eh?

new topics

top topics

join