It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO declares international health emergency over coronavirus outbreak

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well... NOW! Coronavirus declared public health emergency in US

www.foxnews.com...

The announcement comes just hours after the CDC said the 195 passengers who arrived in California on a flight from China on Wednesday were being kept under a 14-day quarantine as they are continually monitored for symptoms.

As of Friday, there had been more than 9,600 confirmed cases of the coronavirus with over 200 deaths. Officials said that the number of confirmed cases in the U.S. remains at six, with the latest being an Illinois man whose wife was diagnosed with the virus after traveling to Wuhan, which is considered the epicenter of the outbreak.

edit on 52020FridayfAmerica/Chicago130 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
China has been prepping? Surveillance cameras in street lights can ID a trespasser, jaywalker or one identified with having the virus out trying to escape. Real time when a transgression has occurred by the time one gets home social index score could be docked or brain police at threshold thanks to facial recognition. You can run but you cant hide from the big eye in the sky (Cathy O'Brien in Trance-Formation of America...) or the new street light in the hood. Local Public Works dude did not even know if new street lights in our city had cameras. a reply to: CriticalStinker

edit on America/ChicagoamSat, 01 Feb 2020 01:51:54 -060029015401512America/Chicago by EarthShine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Had to pull this old movie out. There is a bit of a cheese and camp factor, but It does gives one the picture of a worse case scenario quite well.

edit on 1-2-2020 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

In fact I had a memory of a film when the twitter image of the girl eating a bat blew up.
Took me a while to think of the name but this is it. Contagion.

A bat bites a pig and the pig ends up in the food chain causing a worldwide pandemic.
IMDB Link

edit on 1/2/2020 by UKWO1Phot because: Bat

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: BastogneFoxHole

In his non-fiction account of the future Stephen King had his virus kill 99.4% of the population, this one has just a littttttttle bit more to go before Randall Flagg shows up.

Yep, I get that but isn't it a coincidence that it started in the very place China has a bio-weapons lab? Also, the "experts say" is also very telling. I hope they get it under control before it mutates..

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BastogneFoxHole
Yep, I get that but isn't it a coincidence that it started in the very place China has a bio-weapons lab? Also, the "experts say" is also very telling. I hope they get it under control before it mutates..

I'm not gonna panic about this unless it kills me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join