It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the Kobe Bryant Rape Allegations Some Questions for Our Resident Left-Wingers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gojira54
First I've heard of it. But why bring it up now that Kobe's gone?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Psychology's always interested me my dad said men rape women who cover their bodies up and when they're famous they rape women who don't throw themselves at them because every other woman does and it makes that woman all that more attractive I listen to my daddy

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
As Hillary once said :
"What difference , at this time, does it make ?"

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
First I've heard of it. But why bring it up now that Kobe's gone?

You never heard about how Kobe allegedly raped a 19 year old in a hotel room in 2003?

Where have you been all this time? Under a rock?

And why bring it up now? Many people (mostly conservatives apparently) believe he did it. And are disgusted by the praise the rapist is getting now that he's dead.

If he was white, or conservative, there would be people demonizing him in the media.
edit on 31-1-2020 by Gojira54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That and I also find it funny how the people who love to destroy a person's life and legacy over nothing more than an rumor or allegation that they may have raped someone are dead silent about Kobe.

If you read Kobe's apology, it does read like a half-confession. If Kobe was white or conservative, there is no doubt in my mind they would be all over that.

But no... he was brown and could bounce a basketball up and down a court, and put the ball in a hoop.. He's a hero. He gets a pass.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gojira54

originally posted by: bastion
I don't see how rape is a left, right or political thing. Care to explain - there was never any mention of James Brown's peadophilia, taking minors across state borders and rape when he died or corruption/offshore bank accounts reported in deaths of businessmen, politicians and bankers.

Lefty and ex-journo from the UK - newspapers don't write, report obituaries in the way you seem to think, they're a department called the morgue and staffed by 'journalists' who can't write/research and also used as a threat in the newsroom to force journalists to work harder.

All obituaries are pre-written years in advance and kept updated by the most incompetent people in the newsroom so Copy can be published/broacast/printed within 10 - 15 minues of the death of a famous person.

The type of content you're expecting takes a few days/weeks to get together and is in opinion, Sunday publications, not in the news section.

Most newspapers/news orgs copy and paste 'page filler content' from Wikipedia - there's been jokes, competitions, pranks by journalists over the years to make ludicrous edits to Wiki just after a death or when one is imminent and see how many national/international news orgs fall for them and report it as fact for a laugh/show how bad certain sub editors and journalists are.

Rape isn't a left or right wing thing.. I just find it funny that the people who seem to live to destroy a man's life over a mere allegation (past or present never seems to matter to them) are virtually silent about Kobe.

I think that's more of a fantasy/caricature take on things - did either the left or right hold major protests when Epstien was bumped off or hold bloc parties celebrating his death in the US?

I have no idea, all I've seen is meme's saying 'Epstien didn't kill himself' which is slacktism for the lulz that allows such behaviour to go on investigated and unpunished instead of mas protests, stikes effective action to demand justice.

There were not protests from either side in the UK over the Epstein affair. Trump rape of an underage stripper in club Tramp in the 80s, Prince Andrews revelations, BBC and UK government, MP paedophilla, Health Secretary giving known paedophilles the keys to hospitals for disabled kids so they could rape them/satisfy sick urges.
edit on 31-1-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I don't see how rape is a left, right or political thing. Care to explain - there was never any mention of James Brown's peadophilia, taking minors across state borders and rape when he died or corruption/offshore bank accounts reported in deaths of businessmen, politicians and bankers.

Lefty and ex-journo from the UK - newspapers don't write, report obituaries in the way you seem to think, they're a department called the morgue and staffed by 'journalists' who can't write/research and also used as a threat in the newsroom to force journalists to work harder.

All obituaries are pre-written years in advance and kept updated by the most incompetent people in the newsroom so Copy can be published/broacast/printed within 10 - 15 minues of the death of a famous person.

The type of content you're expecting takes a few days/weeks to get together and is in opinion, Sunday publications, not in the news section.

Most newspapers/news orgs copy and paste 'page filler content' from Wikipedia - there's been jokes, competitions, pranks by journalists over the years to make ludicrous edits to Wiki just after a death or when one is imminent and see how many national/international news orgs fall for them and report it as fact for a laugh/show how bad certain sub editors and journalists are.

Rape isn't a left or right wing thing.. I just find it funny that the people who seem to live to destroy a man's life over a mere allegation (past or present never seems to matter to them) are virtually silent about Kobe.

I think that's more of a fantasy/caricature take on things - did either the left or right hold major protests when Epstien was bumped off or hold bloc parties celebrating his death in the US?

I have no idea, all I've seen is meme's saying 'Epstien didn't kill himself' which is slacktism for the lulz that allows such behaviour to go on investigated and unpunished instead of mas protests, stikes effective action to demand justice.

There were not protests from either side in the UK over the Epstein affair. Trump rape of an underage stripper in club Tramp in the 80s, Prince Andrews revelations, BBC and UK government, MP paedophilla, Health Secretary giving known paedophilles the keys to hospitals for disabled kids so they could rape them/satisfy sick urges.

Unlike Kobe, Epstein got ripped apart in the media. And absolutely nobody was rushing to his defense if you brought up anything about him. The only people being defended were people around Epstein... like Bill (The Rapist) Clinton.

You're comparing apples and oranges.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Yeah that’s a decent point. Liberal media is even attacking people who bring up the rape allegations. Pure quackery.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Kobe Bryant was a popular man but he was nothing compared to Jeffrey Epstein raping little girls on a private island with his private jet with multi-millionaires and multi-billionaire is all around the world that's why the media rip Epstein apart Kobe Bryant what's Kobe Bryant there's a difference between him and Jeffrey Epstein a big big difference Kobe Bryant was black made it against the odds

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: iPray2Allah

If you rape ONE person, you are a rapist. Nothing you do for the rest of your life will make that go away or make it better.

In the eyes of liberal feminists, an accusation is enough for them to try to destroy a person's life and legacy.

Unless you're brown and can play basketball, apparently. If you're brown, can play basketball, and have a rape accusation over your head, you're a hero.

At least in the eyes of liberal feminists.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: iPray2Allah

But then again... you use the handle "IPray2Allah" ... you follow a religion that was founded by a man who raped pre-teenage girls.

Muhammad was a rapist and a pedophile. So it makes sense you'll defend Kobe.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
this is a total loser thread

complete garbage, should be thrown in the trashcan

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Let me guess.. Kobe was your hero?

Or are you just another child who thinks that if someone has a different opinion than you do, they shouldn't be allowed to speak?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Like this?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Kobe wasn't guilty of rape nor did he admit to it. His guilt comes from his wife being beside him even though he cheated. From letting his fans down by even allowing himself to get caught up with some opportunist. That statement was some agree to disagree. Nothing saying he was guilty or felt guilty. She came to the room, gave it up, got demolished, and wanted to compost that ish. Not the first time they've done it, not the last.

To minimize his accomplishments to "dribbling a basketball" shows your lack of information on his true character. Let you be defined by an accusation and you'd end up with the legacy as a hater, an idiot, a fool even. Perhaps I'd say you were lowkey racist just because I'm feeling extra black today. That's you to me but is that really you? Gojira?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NautPsycho

Yet if you read his apology, it reads like a half confession..

But that's not the issue here. The issue isn't his innocence or guilt... The issue here is the SILENCE from the people who usually use these types of allegations to destroy a person's life or legacy... no matter how long ago the incident happened, and no matter whether the accused was found innocent or guilty.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
wouldn't it be ironic

if Trump supporters were coming out in this thread and talking sh** about Kobe being accused of something...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

wouldn't it be ironic

if Trump supporters were coming out in this thread and talking sh** about Kobe being accused of something...

Trump is NOT the issue here. No matter how much people like you want it to be.

Keep deflecting. It's all you liberals are good at.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Unlike Kobe, Epstein got ripped apart in the media. And absolutely nobody was rushing to his defense if you brought up anything about him. The only people being defended were people around Epstein... like Bill (The Rapist) Clinton.

You're comparing apples and oranges.

See previous post on how newspapers work - the issue will be in Sunday op-eds, he was never found guilty (settled out of court) a historic case and he/his son have not been burred yet. It'd only get a NIB at best due to the outcome of the case, death of a child and profession/status of athlete.

I thought you were referring to actual protests and productive action by the public 'lefties' 'feminists' than purely media coverage. Was there any actual action, protests, demands for changes of policy by the public/celebrations in the Epstein by he general public (was Clinton ever found guilty of rape? Trump was also a friend of Epstein and aware of his penchant for young girls).

Epstein was killed while in jail for trial/ongoing international high profile child smuggling and rape when he was murdered so it was directly relevant to the news story and a much bigger story under News Values the media/editors use.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I'm also talking about how people (feminists in particular) are acting on social media. I found a feminist facebook page that was all mourning Kobe.. I mention the rape charge and got some of the most vicious responses. I admit going to liberal or feminist pages and stirring up #... I have made fun of many dead celebrities.. and never once got death threats for it.

Not to mention, I got thrown in Facebook jail for 30 days for posting this...

I'm also not too sure there will be any op-eds on Sunday... The Washington Post suspended a guy for tweeting, then deleting, something mentioning Kobe's rape case. If you haven't heard about it yet, here you go.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join