It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this whataboutism ironic?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
www.oann.com...

White house lawyer explains how Obama did what Trump is being accused of, with nothing said from the house managers. Then goes on to ask where those same house managers were when Obama failed to offer military aid to Ukraine when being invaded by Russia in 2014. It wouldn't be such a big deal had the tool bags from the house not made such a huge deal over the aid to Ukraine being withheld.

Regardless of what you think of Trump or his actions, if you yourself feel that what happened is criminal, then you MUST realize that to not be just as angry at Obama exposes your political bias, and shows that your blind hatred of Trump is the limiting factor in your responses on this very site.

Once you realize that you hate Trump because he's Trump, then you might be able to rationally discuss what part of his policies you disagree with, and more importantly, which one's you agree with.

Are you really against Patriotism? Secure Borders? Pride in America? Those are questions you need to ask that person in the mirror.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And the managers prosecuting Trump voted against the aid.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Should we stop expecting the depraved to have a moral conscience?

Just saying...

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Democrats never "acknowledge" another Democrat doing something that they accuse a Republican of doing !!

Just research what Schiff has said this week right in the Senate !!

Many high impact lies told by Schiff and his Schumer Show of Shimmering Fools 😆 🥳

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The demothots will never learn..

originally posted by: network dude
www.oann.com...

White house lawyer explains how Obama did what Trump is being accused of, with nothing said from the house managers. Then goes on to ask where those same house managers were when Obama failed to offer military aid to Ukraine when being invaded by Russia in 2014. It wouldn't be such a big deal had the tool bags from the house not made such a huge deal over the aid to Ukraine being withheld.

Regardless of what you think of Trump or his actions, if you yourself feel that what happened is criminal, then you MUST realize that to not be just as angry at Obama exposes your political bias, and shows that your blind hatred of Trump is the limiting factor in your responses on this very site.

Once you realize that you hate Trump because he's Trump, then you might be able to rationally discuss what part of his policies you disagree with, and more importantly, which one's you agree with.

Are you really against Patriotism? Secure Borders? Pride in America? Those are questions you need to ask that person in the mirror.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
They hate his policies. It's screwing up their cash flow and the cash flow of their friends. I'm just glad people are finally becoming aware there is no moral high ground to stand on in D.C. and that goes for both sides. They have been doing this for decades around the globe.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The haters don't care about policies, results, or even the well being and success of the country.

Why would they discuss what they deem irrelevant?

The leftist nutjobs are on the wrong side of virtually every issue, when the consensus of mainstream America is taken into account.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
All of your postings reek of no-discussion-wanted-at-all. A lot of denouncing nouns are used:

"haters"
"nutjobs"
"demothots"
"depraved", okay thats and adjective

You know that a thread is going upside-down, when xuenchen sounds like he is the most peaceful poster in it...

@mods: Is this the code of conduct in discussion ATS wants to show?

@on-topic: OANN demonstrates a perfect use of whataboutism themselves. "LoOk WhAt ObUmmA DiD, TrUmP gReAt!"

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! It hurts me make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
All of your postings reek of no-discussion-wanted-at-all. A lot of denouncing nouns are used:

"haters"
"nutjobs"
"demothots"

You know that a thread is going upside-down, when xuenchen sounds like he is the most peaceful poster in it...

@on-topic: OANN demonstrates a perfect use of whataboutism themselves. "LoOk WhAt ObUmmA DiD, TrUmP gReAt!"

OK, lets discuss specific policy.

What are your complaints about the current administration?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

"haters"
"nutjobs"
"demothots"

I agree.

Its a self congratulatory circle jerk.

Don't play the game

edit on 30/1/20 by neformore because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Let's be real. Most Democrats only hate Trump because the media tells them to. They hate him for various vague reasons such as "racist" "divisive" "abuse of power" "destroying America" although no legitimate examples of any of those can be provided.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

"haters"
"nutjobs"
"demothots"

I'd ask about what objections you have over Patriotism, Pride in America, or some of Trump's other traits, but you aren't from around here, so none of that would really apply to you at all. I'm sorry you don't like American Politics. If I could change it for just you, please know that I would.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
True Irony is when things labeled by Democrats as "conspiracies" start coming true 😆😎😆

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Perhaps you have some insight into what things Trump supports that you agree/disagree with. You know, putting aside the man himself, and just discussing his policies and positions.

Believe it or not, I'm trying to show through irony and hypocrisy that the outward HATE for Trump is largely based on his persona, his dickishness, and his ego. Which none of are in dispute by and large. What does seem to be a problem for myself and some others is that because of Trump, anything he is for, we have a strong opposition. Even if it's a booming economy, a stronger border, a patriotic outlook on our nation. I fully get that we will always have divisions with things like killing babies and such, but I think once the haters realize how self depraving their actions are, perhaps they will at the very least, attack the man for realistic things, and not trying to impeach him because he won.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

A few things on this in particular. One, it's in the Mud Pit. I didn't make that forum, but I enjoy the freedoms that come with it. Two, if you ever for one tiny second think or feel that I have broken the T&C for this site, I ask that you use the alert button and report me. I have in the past made mistakes, and I respect this site way to much to go against it's hospitality. If you complain about a post, but don't use the system put in place for such occasions, you are being a large part of the problem.

And lastly, Newton went through all that trouble to explain his laws, honoring his work by paying attention to his third one, seems the least you could do.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You may very well have the best of intentions to have a discussion, but honestly, look at the 'quality' of discussion in the mud pit.

There isn't any. Its just sh** throwing polarised BS from all sides.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

"haters"
"nutjobs"
"demothots"

Yeah that whataboutism was ironic.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

If this was attempted in a regular forum, how long before the inevitable "This is NOT the Mudpit" announcement, quickly followed by a "thread closed for staff review"?

Your Honor, I rest my case.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Not long. But that proves my point. It would be closed because it would get overrun with nonsense.

People can't have a sensible discussion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join