It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Outdoes Itself With Arrogant and Smug Ridicule of Trump Supporters

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: DBCowboy

Biden can't find a map in Ukraine.

Biden jr doesn't even know how many kids he has.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The funny thing is that these elitists would never have the cajones to mock southern rednecks to their faces.

They'd be picking up their (formerly) straight and perfectly bleached teeth.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Joe Biden mixes up Iraq, Iran, And Ukraine :
twitter.com...
------------------------------------------------------------------

I sure hope Joe and the DNC screws Bernie so Trump can make this face during a debate when Biden forgets where he is again.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They are the smart ones as told by that Mazie Hirono of Hawaii. When someone has to claim they are smart; guess what. They aren't smart

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Six companies contol 90% of media in U.S..

The top execs there are Enemies of America and Americans.

They should....MUST be replaced with Patriotic Americans.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Tell me about it. I can use a GPS, but I far prefer a straight up map to navigate with. Don't tell me how I'm going to get there because it's the same way you're telling everyone else how to go. Thy name is traffic.

And no ... I can't read at all. Why do you ask?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cynicalheathen
The funny thing is that these elitists would never have the cajones to mock southern rednecks to their faces.

They'd be picking up their (formerly) straight and perfectly bleached teeth.

Oh boy. Another day, another righty ATS 'tough guy' post. So super hard and tough. Keyboard warriors ftw.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Blacks voted for President Trump.
Gays too.
Transvestites did too.
And Muslims, and women, and immigrants, and Hispanics, and native Americans, and Jews, and SOME white males voted for him too.

The President’s supporters come from ALL walks of life, ALL races colors and creeds, both sexes, ALL states, ALL cities and from across the whole financial spectrum

cNn and their hateful viewers HATE that fact. And they HATE that the ‘popular vote’ is most definitely going to President Trump this November, that’s obvious.

But they can’t do a thing about it. A second successful term is 100% guaranteed. That is undeniable.
edit on 30 1 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Biden's Rebuttal Rally: 275 STRONG! (LOL)

WAUKEE, Iowa – Hours before President Trump was scheduled to arrive in Iowa to hold a large rally ahead of Monday’s caucuses, Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden launched a full-frontal attack on the Republican incumbent over what he called his “culture of cruelty” during a speech in suburban Des Moines.

“This is a president who laughs at, insults, demeans, and demonizes other people,” the former vice president said Thursday as he spoke to 275 people in a speech that was touted by his campaign as a rebuttal to Trump’s rally.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Someone should have snuck in with audio of Lemon and co. and played it really, really loud just then.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: carewemust

Someone should have snuck in with audio of Lemon and co. and played it really, really loud just then.

That Don Lemon clip is already being integrated into Republican campaign commercials. There's so much material for Republicans to use this cycle, isn't it!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
somebody--Limbaugh I think--suggested that the news / media business is the only one that makes no effort to give customers what they want. they give us what they want to give us.

imho the media--entertainment as well as news--is mostly speaking to other media people. they make shows and movies that nobody watches and give each other awards, the more leftist politics the better. they genuinely don't care what the average person wants or thinks; in their elite minds we're too stupid to understand reality.

and these same people whine about Trump dividing the nation.

I hardly ever watch network tv / news. constantly insulting my intelligence.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
After that CNN clip made it's rounds I found out that a few of my buddies who have heavy southern accents and have voted blue their whole lives had their last hay straw and #walkedaway. We were at a bar and talking about it and they said that they were tired of always being ridiculed for being gun totin, huntin, southern, God lovin Americans.

Whose side is CNN on anyways?
edit on 3012020 by AutomateThis1 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I am not on CNNs side. I am surprised that there junk meets FCC rules but the Deep State probably owns the FCC too. I also read a Congressman will introduce a Bill designating CNN and The Washington Post as FAKE news sites.

Tennessee would officially consider both CNN and The Washington Post to be “fake news” outlets under a resolution proposed by a Republican state lawmaker. Introduced Wednesday by Tennessee state Rep. Micah Van Huss, the bill would “recognize CNN and The Washington Post as fake news and condemn them for denigrating our citizens,” according to its language. “I’ve filed HJR 779 on behalf of a constituency that’s tired of fake news and Republicans who don’t fight,” Mr. Van Huss said on social media.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Shifty Schiff
Lyin' Ted
Crooked Hillary
Mini Mike
Little Marco
The Chuck and Nancy show.

Yeah I see what you mean.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Well that's bound to backfire big time.

He or she doesn't really think that's gonna fly do they?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You are correct in that his calculated and orchestrated made for TV antics has brought forth the filth to the surface in the USA mainstream media so we can see for ourselves what they think about us.

Plus, I would trust this guy; Dr. Paul Craig Roberts before I believe your position based on his former positions in life.

There Is No Such Thing as a Free Press By: pcr3|13 November, 2019|Categories: Articles & Columns There Is No Such Thing as a Free Press Paul Craig Roberts Udo Ulfkotte’s amazing book, Gekaufte Journalisten (Bought Journalism) was published by Kopp Verlag in 2014. The book was a sensation and sold 1,500,000 copies in Germany, but no major US publisher would bring out an English translation. Finally, last month a small publisher, Progressive Press, published an English…

Thank You for your interest!
edit on 31-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 31-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Except they weren't mocking political figures/public figures. They were mocking the average private citizen. You know, the ones whom they presumably want to vote for their preferred candidates.

Flip it around.

You say that conservatives and Republicans are misogynistic, sexist, racist, etc., if this were a clip of someone like Sean Hannity or Limbaugh doing the leftist wet fever dream equivalent, the two guests would be going on about the horrible idiocy of leftist voters using every possible slur of blacks (like the "n" word), calling gays terrible things and mocking their sexual practices and explaining how it makes them too dumb to vote properly, and going on and on like that while Limbaugh or Hannity or whoever giggles like a schoolboy almost in tears with laughter.

And we're not talking about statements that have to be taken out of context, or designated as "code" like Heartland apparently now is, or anything else in order to make them racist, etc., we're talking straight up denigration.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This is funny and true for a lot of Trump supporters. Corrupt Trump is a complete idiot with no morals but we have people on here calling him god sent, a genius or whatever, what else are we to think about his supporters?

The world and majority of America see what he is and we listen to his supporters making complete fools of themselves.

We even hear from you guys and only you guys, that he is going to be re elected by a landslide and we can't help but smile and say "bless their lil hearts, as long as their little stories make them feel good, that's all that matters" and then we tell you to run along and tell your friends.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Well written.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join