It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction for the Wuhan Virus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: IndigoLLC

I predict we all get the flu and chickensoup stock will be through the roof.

Peace

Wut, no luv for Bat soup.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Well so far there's about 250 dead and well over 10,000 infected......and that's the understated numbers coming from the communists. The virus is still gaining momentum.....and it's only been 10 days.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndigoLLC
The death toll in China from the Wuhan Virus peaks at 659, with 12,000 infected.

Africa, however, doesn't fare so well. A million people have died in Africa from the Wuhan Virus by 2022 (purely because of poverty and lack of healthcare) before a vaccine is distributed across the continent with the help of the WHO, the UN and the US military and navy. Over 3 million were infected with the Wuhan Virus in Africa at its peak. By 2050, Africa's population has swelled to 2.2 billion and the continent is now battling with The Shanghai Virus and the Sacramento Fever. China's population, meanwhile, has dropped to 1.1 billion due to low birthrates, but the national life expectancy is 92 for men and 81 for women.

This prediction hasn't aged well

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

your 'Prediction' is more like a Trends Forecast... seeing that you are projecting to 2050

I think that Ragnarok &/or Armageddon will mess with your timelines for Afrika & China

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Everywhere in the world, women outlive men by 5-7 years on average. What do you think will happen by 2050 that men will out live women by 11 years on average?

I think 5-7 years is pushing it.

Between 1-3 years in typical life expectancy difference is a closer estimate.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
An update:

Today, I hang my head in shame, as my prediction has already been (partially) proven wrong.

Currently, according to public media reports, deaths exceed 550 and number of infected exceeds 25,000.

Woopsy daisy...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join