It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction for the Wuhan Virus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The death toll in China from the Wuhan Virus peaks at 659, with 12,000 infected.

Africa, however, doesn't fare so well. A million people have died in Africa from the Wuhan Virus by 2022 (purely because of poverty and lack of healthcare) before a vaccine is distributed across the continent with the help of the WHO, the UN and the US military and navy. Over 3 million were infected with the Wuhan Virus in Africa at its peak. By 2050, Africa's population has swelled to 2.2 billion and the continent is now battling with The Shanghai Virus and the Sacramento Fever. China's population, meanwhile, has dropped to 1.1 billion due to low birthrates, but the national life expectancy is 92 for men and 81 for women.
edit on 30-1-2020 by IndigoLLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   

edit on 30/1/2020 by scubagravy because: Wrong thread

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
No one ever predicts cures and world peace or humanity cooperation....

Strange how the paranormal and spirits and unicorns work...
😳

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IndigoLLC

This is all a nothing burger, just media scaring you. Stop panic, you make friend neighbor and family scared. Relax and take medicine, you wont regret it. No need wear mask, you scare others, China got under control and work on cure fast. Please stop posting, there is no pandemic.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Comrade Stinker speak with deep wisdom, must be Hero of the People.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I predict we all get the flu and chickensoup stock will be through the roof.

Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

I predict we all get the flu and chickensoup stock will be through the roof.

Peace

Jewish grandmothers unite!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

This is all a nothing burger, just media scaring you. Stop panic, you make friend neighbor and family scared. Relax and take medicine, you wont regret it. No need wear mask, you scare others, China got under control and work on cure fast. Please stop posting, there is no pandemic.

Well, I am here in the states and I can tell you that if the media outlets are trying to scare us, it must not be very important because the virus stories are pretty buried on the website pages.

It isn't the top story on any major news site I have visited.

So, should I listen to some random "person" on the net or go ahead and prep a little just in case there is some weight to the situation at hand?

I operate on the premise that if "they" tell you to panic, then you will be ok, and when they tell you not to panic (it is a big nothing burger), then that is when you should be concerned.

I hope it all blows over, but I personally am not liking the way this one is shaking out.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

Trust CCP.

Numbers low by government.

Wash hands, continue to work. Winnie the Flu is fake news.

Don't mind new construction. It's nothing.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Cheers

Trust CCP.

CCP posting is the best thing to come out of this haha. On more anonymous sites I can't tell who's trolling though. I'll flag this thread so i can come back in 3-4 days when we will definitely be over 12,000 cases, I mean it's at 7,700 cases already and 6 days ago we had 916. Math is hard though

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

This comes from said shoddy sites... Take with a deer lick of salt it's been accurate so far, but who knows.

Edit: some reports (unverified) have come out of China saying they've been fudging the numbers by calling some cases pneumonia. It's the CCP, so it wouldn't surprise me.
edit on 30-1-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Hahahaha.. you're killing me with these posts.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Everywhere in the world, women outlive men by 5-7 years on average. What do you think will happen by 2050 that men will out live women by 11 years on average?
edit on 30-1-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Tekner

This comes from said shoddy sites... Take with a deer lick of salt it's been accurate so far, but who knows.

Edit: some reports (unverified) have come out of China saying they've been fudging the numbers by calling some cases pneumonia. It's the CCP, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Yeah between the CCP lowballing numbers and just the inability to test everyone were definitely way over OP's "predictions" in reality. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and wait till confirmed cases are over 12,000. Seems people on ATS love jumping out ahead of everyone to be wrong though.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Ya 'spose the kakaroaches make a virus, set it out in the population and then as people are dying ...... discover a vaccine and then make an obscene fortune selling it to an eager populace ? ya think ?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Virus? What virus?
I predict that I'll have to get up and go to work tomorrow, even if I have a head-cold.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If an anti-virus is found and it may well have been already then total deaths will be less than 1000. If not then in 90 days there will have been 32m deaths. Now that's what I call a prediction! Why because the current death rate is doubling every 4 days.
edit on 30-1-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Sacremento fever is scary

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Cheers

Trust CCP.

Winnie the Flu?

Ha!

You're killing me!

Keep 'em coming!!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

oh boy someone was on wall street bets

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join