It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cure for Liberalism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
I thought they were the Extermination Party of anything/everything not up to a madman's wildly alternating standard of made up Uberman excellence. Apparently he did not own a mirror.

They started with a populist/nationalist message that was communitarian and collectivist in its message.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I was thinking the same thing. I can make or share a picture showing my bull crap...it doesn’t prove I am right just because I can use photoshop.

For someone who claims to be a Libertarian like me the fact that you don't understand that simple diagram shows how much of a Libertarian you're not.

Can you argue the diagrams outline or is this beyond you as well? Where does a Libertarian fall on that chart? Where does a Collectivist? Why? This isn't hard.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: valiant
About 15 years ago, I used to find the intelligence you would find on this site intimidating. How times change!

Now it's filled with dunces who have trouble reading.

edit on 30-1-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You are a legend in your own mind. To me, you just look like an ass.
If you want to hijack a thread to flaunt yourself to yourself, just go make your own thread.

Liberalism and Conservatism and Dumbism don't make a difference to my OP. I even spelled out what the thread was about. You still don't understand. "Which IS comic relief"

It is just a FACT that the large population centers of the US are also entry points for travel and immigration. It is also a FACT that these areas are overwhelmingly liberal. Now, photo shop a chart that proves me wrong so I can again laugh.

My OP has nothing to do with your high pie'd hijacking of what ideologies are or mean.

Your self flatulation is disgusting to people, and it is very much in line with meeting MY definition of a liberal.
edit on 30-1-2020 by FingerMan because: Drops the mic!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: FingerMan

I don't understand why you have such stupid strict divides in America. Either you're cold a blooded capitalist, lover of freedom blah blah whatever or you're a freedom hating liberal/commie whatever.

There's such a thing as a balanced society, where you have open markets, free trade and healthy capitalism for most industries. Then there's those things, healthcare, roads, public transport, communications infrastructure, power, gas etc. that all of society use and benefit from that makes sense to have everyone contribute to.

I've seen a bunch of essential services become privatized over my life and the results have always been worse service and higher prices for customers, higher wages and bonuses for ceo's. You can call me a liberal/whatever the # you want, but i've seen it happen enough times to know, there are some things that benefit the common good and should not be left to private interests.

A healthy functioning society should have a strong private market and production as well as a strong social infrastructure. Having too much of one or the other leads to either some bull# like the Soviet Union or the bull# going on in America today where your government might as well not even exist. Corporations call all the shots any way.

TLDR; stay on topic.

If you didn't read it, how do you know it's not on topic?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

As I suspected, it was too difficult for you to actually answer.

Oh, and it's self 'flagellation'. Reeeeeeeee.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I thought they were the Extermination Party of anything/everything not up to a madman's wildly alternating standard of made up Uberman excellence. Apparently he did not own a mirror.

They started with a populist/nationalist message that was communitarian and collectivist in its message.

So the intent of this populist/nationalist party was to be communitarian and collectivist (communist if you combine both words). What went wrong with this beacon of a perfect civilization model? Vrill society ambitions did not work out.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

So the intent of this populist/nationalist party was to be communitarian and collectivist (communist if you combine both words). What went wrong with this beacon of a perfect civilization model? Vrill society ambitions did not work out.

The nationalism part. And I'm not quite sure where you get the 'perfect' part.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

veteranhumanbeing: So the intent of this populist/nationalist party was to be communitarian and collectivist (communist if you combine both words). What went wrong with this beacon of a perfect civilization model? Vrill society ambitions did not work out.

AugustusMasonicus: The nationalism part. And I'm not quite sure where you get the 'perfect' part.

Hitler was very interested in genetically creating an "UBERMAN"/superhuman. This drove his extermination policy of what he considered inferior races. The Gestapo ceasing of those properties/bank accounts owned by these unfortunate victims may have been critical. Those acquisitions funded the creation of the NAZI party. Rid Germany of inferior blood by murdering them and taking all they possessed to fund his idealic vision of an Aryan Super Race.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Okay, not really what I'm talking about.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join