It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cure for Liberalism

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

80 million inbound travelers a year from abroad.

40 million US citizens travel outside the country (excluding Canada and Mexico) a year.

Countless imports and airport mingling every day.

Why should I be concerned about diseases (I'm most likely vaccinated against) coming from the border?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Your real concern should actually be the homeless coming down with this.

Uncontrolled spread then....

Which also fits with the OP, as morbid as it is.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Your real concern should actually be the homeless coming down with this.

Uncontrolled spread then....

Which also fits with the OP, as morbid as it is.

Thats a fact, one everyone seems to be ignoring. If not this most recent cold, it may be the plague, cholera etc..

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: FingerMan
Just look back to WW1 and WW2 with the Bolsheviks and movements inside Germany and Russia.

The NAZI's were not a liberal party, they were a nationalist party with collectivist and communitarian ideals.

"with collectivist and communitarian ideals" = MODERN LIBERALS

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I don't understand why you have such stupid strict divides in America. Either you're cold a blooded capitalist, lover of freedom blah blah whatever or you're a freedom hating liberal/commie whatever.

There's such a thing as a balanced society, where you have open markets, free trade and healthy capitalism for most industries. Then there's those things, healthcare, roads, public transport, communications infrastructure, power, gas etc. that all of society use and benefit from that makes sense to have everyone contribute to.

I've seen a bunch of essential services become privatized over my life and the results have always been worse service and higher prices for customers, higher wages and bonuses for ceo's. You can call me a liberal/whatever the # you want, but i've seen it happen enough times to know, there are some things that benefit the common good and should not be left to private interests.

A healthy functioning society should have a strong private market and production as well as a strong social infrastructure. Having too much of one or the other leads to either some bull# like the Soviet Union or the bull# going on in America today where your government might as well not even exist. Corporations call all the shots any way.

TLDR; stay on topic.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
To be clear. There are a few that are very confused about the OP.

When and if, a major new disease hits our planet, one that has the ability to decimate populations,,, it will enter the United States through our major ports of entry.

Our major ports of entry all have liberal populations.

Hence, the first and worst populations hit by this new disease would be those liberal populated areas.

The conservative strong holds are more rural, and thus less likely to spread the disease there.

After all is said and done, the liberal coasts and large urban environments will have been decimated.

And thus,,, liberalism will die. Until history repeats itself again. And then the world cures itself again with a war or disease or famine. And the circle keeps turning.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Actually, if you knew what you we're talking about, you find that collectivism is opposite individualism and perpendicular to both leftism and rightism.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Wow.

edit on 29/1/20 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Remember when this place wasn't just a dump for r/thedonald and 8chan rejects? Pepperidge Farm remembers. It was fun.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

This post is abuse of power. Impeach, impeach.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Actually, if you knew what you we're talking about, you find that collectivism is opposite individualism and perpendicular to both leftism and rightism.

Bro. Nice picture. But it is not true. You can label a cheese burger as poison. You can make a chart that shows hit has carcinogens and all that. At the end of the day some sheeple will believe it. Sorry, I'm not one of them.

I don't need anyone to define an ideology. I think ideologies are just something that like minded people hide behind, and for the left is just something they hide behind because collectively they want to see the world burn. Tree huggers want to see those trees burn more than anything. "My reason for existence"

So, for me and many others, you can take the ideologies and clump them ALL into the "I want to see the world burn" ideology.

A conservative could develop the cure for WUHAN VIRUS based on good ole fashioned principles. And of course the left would condemn the vaccine and refuse their children to take it. Circling back to my OP. See how I did that!

T

edit on 29-1-2020 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Ummm...”right...right...your bloody well right”...

Liberalism is a communicable disease...transmitted through indoctrination...

“You must surrender to the collective”...

“You will be assimilated”...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Just look back to WW1 and WW2 with the Bolsheviks and achievements inside Germany and Russia.

The NAZI's were not a liberal party, they were a nationalist party with collectivist and communitarian ideals.

I thought they were the Extermination Party of anything/everything not up to a madman's wildly alternating standard of made up Uberman excellence. Apparently he did not own a mirror.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Bro. Nice picture. But it is not true. You can label a cheese burger as poison. You can make a chart that shows hit has carcinogens and all that. At the end of the day some sheeple will believe it. Sorry, I'm not one of them.

I don't need anyone to define an ideology. I think ideologies are just something that like minded people hide behind, and for the left is just something they hide behind because collectively they want to see the world burn. Tree huggers want to see those trees burn more than anything. "My reason for existence"

So, for me and many others, you can take the ideologies and clump them ALL into the "I want to see the world burn" ideology.

A conservative could develop the cure for WUHAN VIRUS based on good ole fashioned principles. And of course the left would condemn the vaccine and refuse their children to take it. Circling back to my OP. See how I did that!

T

I was thinking the same thing. I can make or share a picture showing my bull crap...it doesn’t prove I am right just because I can use photoshop.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

liberalism as a disease, which has been proven to be

I love this kinda stuff, it's like watching a dog piss into the wind.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
About 15 years ago, I used to find the intelligence you would find on this site intimidating. How times change!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

liberalism as a disease, which has been proven to be

I love this kinda stuff, it's like watching a dog piss into the wind.

OMG! He likes watching dogs piss into the wind?

Someone get this man a towel. There is dog piss all over his face.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: valiant
About 15 years ago, I used to find the intelligence you would find on this site intimidating. How times change!

What an intellectual argument! Bravo Sir.

Instead of putting forth any opposing idea, you just insult the members of this site.
Like the reply above, someone needs to get you a towel.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: valiant

What an intellectual argument! Bravo Sir.

Instead of putting forth any opposing idea, you just insult the members of this site.
Like the reply above, someone needs to get you a towel.

Opposing idea? like how do we cure Conservatism?

Yeah, it sounds stupid doesn't it!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

You can be a hysteric and stick your fingers in your ears, that's your prerogative. So far you've done nothing to argue the facts of what I stated, you've just made dopey comments. Frankly I think it's because you don't actually understand what I'm talking about and only parrot garbage you hear elsewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join