It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Posted on TikTok by a Commercial Pilot: Medellín UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This looks real but nowadays CGI is incredible so...

Could it be Government tech or the alien drones that have always been here but only now we are starting to spot them thanks to camera being so readily available?

I don't know if zooming in makes it more real because I am not sure if you can manipulate zooming in.

Anyway it popped up on my Facebook page so I thought it would be cool to share such a good possibility of this one actually being real.

Hopefully some can post it on the thread. Also I enjoy when people are able to debunk so easily. gl

Sorry cant post the video for some reason

Possible UFO video

finally figured it out.

edit on 29-1-2020 by watchandwait410 because: added video

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

My first thought is I can see no shadow, but I am no expert but here is video for you

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Going to say fake. Video altimeter scans up with camera with ufo framed perfectly as it comes into view, and then tracks it in frame. Not even a wobble of startle, like oh crap ufo, or a possible collision.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

My first thought is I can see no shadow, but I am no expert but here is video for you

Thanks. I am going to figure out how to do that. Not stopping until I figure it out.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

click share on YT copy link and then when making post on ATS click YT option and only paste what is after / so your link changes from

youtu.be/mprkfQTmH48

to just mprkfQTmH48
edit on 29-1-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: layout

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Good post thanks

I don't know what that is... it's TikTok though soooo.. CGI
No I have no clue. Thanks

edit on 29-1-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
ive seen similar and wrote about in on here over the years

about 7/8 years ago walking to work with my partner down the road, a silver ball just flew across infront of us, we both had fully charged iphone 4s, we both went to take a pic/video but our phone batterys both died, litrally watched as the batterys both died and drained from full battery

BUT, watching this... it looks terrible quality on the PC, and like something of minecraft, the object we see was perfectly smooth metalic & spherical, this looks CGI

Shame
edit on 29-1-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Definitely cgi. Doesn't feel or move quite right.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Going to say fake. Video altimeter scans up with camera with ufo framed perfectly as it comes into view, and then tracks it in frame. Not even a wobble of startle, like oh crap ufo, or a possible collision.

Maybe the pilot spotted it ahead in the distance and had the wherewithall to get his camera ready, film the context, and then focus specifically on the object without surprise.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

A decent videoman should be able to get a decent shot, one thing that did strike me was he kept it on the zoom right up to when it disappeared, and at it's closest, and you can see the image become blurred at that point. I would consider that normal if you are seeing something unusual, and just forget to zoom out a bit....A film director for instance wouldn't like that so much in this case. That the Captain spotted the thing in frame would be no surprise either, he would likely be able to see it in the distance quite clearly.
The rotation too is interesting, a bit like Tic Tac really....and while Tic Tac is given great credibility being viewed on a military operating system.

Another thing is that the actual recording will be much better that our internet viewing of it.

edit on 29-1-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Same. He was expecting that object too far away to have that phone ready unless he was busy on his phone while flying.

Looks too clean. It doesn't pull the clouds when it enters them. No friction. I don't know about you but I couldn't hold a phone that steady, that perfectly for that long.

Looks like he might have planted the phone against the window or set up some kind of gopro to keep it that still then added the ufo after the fact.

I was kinda expecting a trash bag that got away from the ground in a wind storm lol

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Obviously CGI..

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
ive seen similar and wrote about in on here over the years

about 7/8 years ago walking to work with my partner down the road, a silver ball just flew across infront of us, we both had fully charged iphone 4s, we both went to take a pic/video but our phone batterys both died, litrally watched as the batterys both died and drained from full battery

BUT, watching this... it looks terrible quality on the PC, and like something of minecraft, the object we see was perfectly smooth metalic & spherical, this looks CGI

Shame

Any estimate of the size?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I had a feeling it was posted somewhere else other than my Facebook page, and TikTok . I'd love to talk to the pilot to get his story. But to tell you the truth, I didn't expect it to spread around as fast as it did, given so few subscribers . Still, I was pleased with the end result considering all I did was zoom in the original and find a good background piece. Special Kudos to "GetOnThisPlanet" for the use of his stabilized version. Because I made this video, I do want to point out a couple things I thought were interesting enough to make the video at all. First, all the other 'in flight' videos this commercial pilot posted on his TikTok page did not have freaking UFOs in them. By maybe he posted one just for kicks to see how anyone reacted. These days CGI is easy for people with a passion and patience for it, neither of which I have. Or maybe it's something more significant. Seems to me if we, as humans wouldn't think twice sending our own technology to space. It's obviously safer. Maybe the ETs also reasoned this simple thought out too. Either way, I will write to him and see if he will respond to my inquiry. If he does, I'll share it with you good people.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Willease

I have to say...it does look a bit fake. Not even discussing how the shot was taken as if expecting it to show up.

Comments on youtube are pretty supportive.

I'm not so sure.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

It's your prerogative to say whatever you want, but "fake" due to steady, purposeful video?

And the other comment that it doesn't drag clouds thus no mass... uh, did I miss a part where it penetrates cloud? I didn't see that.

Sigh.

My own opinion is it looks "real" enough after a glance but the answers will be found with the individual who says he videoed it, their site and any original data files offered. At first glance at site and history, it's not the usual easy to spot fake.

If real, of course, it doesn't mean aliens.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Willease

The testimony behind it would be a massive help if you can get it - like how he noticed it in the first place (radar?), wind direction, his speed, destination etc.

Good job on putting it together. I don't know how some people immediately discount it without first listening to any supporting testimony. Hopefully other passengers also witnessed it and they may have an idea what it could be.

If that all fails to come up then yeah, CGI could be a possibility.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
He saw it out at 4 miles....guaranteed....and called back to come see this.....no door on the flight deck......

A small commuter jet......maybe....the object is at 36,000 MSL sactly......bout 14 feet diamerer

a reply to: youcanttellthepeople

edit on 30-1-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 30-1-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I never understood why people make fakes. It just shows you are a liar and gives people hopes up and I think it is very uncool... Kind of pisses me off.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Cheers!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join