It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranoid of Asians

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I have a doctors appointment tmrw with an Asian Doctor, can you believe it? Receptionist called me today to arrange it and the eceptionist had some sort of cold as I asked her if she was well as she sounded a bit ill.

I'm going for the appointment but I'm wearing as mask!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
I have a doctors appointment tmrw with an Asian Doctor, can you believe it? Receptionist called me today to arrange it and the eceptionist had some sort of cold as I asked her if she was well as she sounded a bit ill.

I'm going for the appointment but I'm wearing as mask!

Wear gloves too 🧤, spray hand sanitizer wouldn’t hurt either.

Honestly, I’d reschedule if possible!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There's only one race to be wary of: Politicians.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Lizard brain response and many are susceptible. I’d wager that many people who say one is racist for being scared of Asians are really as nervous as you.

Self preservation is an instinct.

Before anyone jumps down my neck, my wife is Chinese from China. And she will not go to local Spring Festival celebrations due to the virus. We are somewhat self isolating due to this. We were in China for pig flu, swine flu (mostly India tho) and MERS. Plus my kids school was closed twice for hoof and mouth disease outbreaks in China.

It’s easy for people to be high and morally mighty until something happens close to home. Especially for single people without kids.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

well said.

I have been and gone from th doctors. I did wear the mask. I think she thought I was being paranoid but better to be safe ten sorry.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join