It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are already bracing for a ‘hostile’ Trump transition

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BomSquad

Did we ever get all the W's back that Clinton admin stole on Bush's take over of the presidency ?

Edit I see I'm not the only person who remembers that
edit on 29-1-2020 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
As a European this makes me laugh. These democrats are like people who constantly punch themselves in the face and then point at the one they don't like and say: "I do this because you make me".

As others have said. If the election is fair and Trump loses, nothing will happen. Projecting your own reaction onto others is really embarrassing.

Throughout the years I have realised that the far left and democrats are like undeveloped young people with no experience, whilst republicans or middle right are like older experienced people that have seen it all and make the right decisions.

Oh and the two party only 'choice' of Americans is criminal. Even the GDR [DDR - East Germany] had three to 'choose' from, even though they were all the same. Americans aren't even allowed that delusion.

We need a complete overhaul of everything. The world is fecked. But really, I am still on Trump's side at the moment. He is a breath of fresh air. Unless he does something really wrong, no sensible person could be voting for anyone else.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

www.govexec.com...

Several veterans of tense transitions weighed in on the oft-told tale of the 2000-01 transition during which departing Clinton staffers were reported to have removed the “W” keys from the White House keyboards being inherited by employees of George W. Bush. When she moved in on Jan. 20, McBride said, she recalled no sabotaged keyboards but did encounter some messy offices and the empty hallways filled with trash and boxes from the departing employees. Sharon Fawcett, the retired assistant archivist for presidential libraries at the National Archives, told later investigators she said couldn’t account for any missing W keys, but could account for missing hard drives—which were taken by her agency according to records law.
usualy just petty bs and trolling like taking the w keys off the keyboards but even that was mostly over blown

www.theatlantic.com... atlantic article talking about 8 "bad ones"

newrepublic.com... this one talks about the clinton to bush transition

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The Dems will have a few freelancer /terrorist /troublemaker /extremists, but frankly the party is in Ashes. They have no polarized direction beyond obstruction of everything. They have lost before they have even submitted any possible candidate.

Bernie Sanders ? If elected would likely end up like what's that guy from the 70's George Wallace.. They won't let him be President. Too much Capitalist power here.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Can't be any worse than the Clintons trashing the White House and stealing everything on their way out.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
So, they are worried Trump will do what the Clintons did to Bush? Trump wouldn’t be that petty.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh, please...

Every President since the interwebs were invented has had that rumour circulated. The fact that there was zero truth, or even plausibility to it is quite beside the point.

I can recall threads about this here on ATS for both Bush's, and Obama. ...Trump, too. He is, after all, a dictator, right?? They usually don't intend to leave any time soon...do they?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: network dude

What behavior? Obama was very cordial to Trump and by all accounts it was a very smooth transition.

I bet you remind yourself of that every night.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I'm not on the left.

And I see lots of adults doing childish things. Like using political leanings to try insult someone.

You really think trump would not say that it was rigged? I'm not saying he doesn't step down. But do you see him not going on t.v. and saying negative stuff about it all if he lost?

Like fox is not going to ask him to be interviewed and he's not going to speak his mind.
I predict trump would be a very sore loser if he actually lost.

Calm down this is all hypothetical stuff. Trump will probably be reelected.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I'm not saying he wouldn't step down.

I said he would not step down gracefully. He would talk trash.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join