It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Documentary List

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ConspiracyMysteries

This thread has not garnered enough attention.
It should be a sticky at the top of the Alien Forum.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Indeed. We have over 30 documentaries now up and we are processing another 20 at present (some of the old vhs ones need some audio work done)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

If people have more suggestions for videos or willing to share any videos they have please let us know. We really keen on any old vhs copies as the 90’s were a buzz with UFO documentaries many of which have been lost in time

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConspiracyMysteries

If people have more suggestions for videos or willing to share any videos they have please let us know. We really keen on any old vhs copies as the 90’s were a buzz with UFO documentaries many of which have been lost in time

I've got few on DVDR and VHS from years ago but I will have to check . If youre looking for anything in particular let me know I might have it.

Heres a video I uploaded about 5 years ago. At the time I couldnt find it anywhere so I decided upload it myself.

UFO Investigations : The Cover Up (1989)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: anomalie

Thanks will make note of username, its hard when we have had few vhs copies when turning into mp4 format the audio can be so bad!

thanks for the youtube link, we had not come across this one before. We have about 40 videos schedule to be uploaded over the next few weeks.

We trying to make sure we dont fall foul of youtubes strike policy so sadly we cant upload them all at once as we dont want strikes on the channel. So we only upload 3-4 each week. Thus is issue is flagged we can deal with it quickly. We learnt this the hard way when first week we uploaded 20 videos only to have youtube remove 14 of them!

whats very frustrating for us is some of our videos we have uploaded are from the 60's and 70's but still have copyright on them. Thankfully most the copyright which has been flagged so far is music related so we can simply edit out the song (only works of course with DVD versions not VHS)

we only small group of volunteers but main aim is try and have one collection of good UFO documentaries avoiding the vast amount of crap that is on you tube at present!

we not looking to make any profit and keen to try and get our subscribers up so please feel free to share videos and the channel.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

how does a thread become a stickie? do we need to touch base with an admin and make a request?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I'm not 100% sure how to go about it.
But someway to have the thread always at the top on the alien forum page.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Lots and lots of UFO documentary titles listed on this thread mate.. and a great shame that the YT links have now been removed.

Free Documentaries

I really do miss members like Mcrom901 - keep up the good work.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Your link doesn’t appear to work

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConspiracyMysteries
a reply to: karl 12

Your link doesn’t appear to work

Try this one:

Free Documentaries

That thread was great, but due to its age and a relatively rapid turnover of documentary links on Youtube, it's not quite so useful now.

I've got an idea or two for doing something similar now, but need to find some time to implement one of those ideas...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

thank you there some names of docs we not seen before on there will see if we can find copies. feel free to share far and wide our channel. We just keen to try and get as many in one place. We also have made a onedrive account as back up in case youtube takes down us down.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing these. I may have watched the KGB secrets one a long time ago, but can't really recall. It was almost refreshing watching those "declassified" clips, regardless of their authenticity.

About Richard D. Hall, how is he regarded in these parts? I'm not really acquainted with his work, but he seems genuine enough.
edit on 5 5 2020 by Skeletonized because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skeletonized
Thanks for sharing these. I may have watched the KGB secrets one a long time ago, but can't really recall. It was almost refreshing watching those "declassified" clips, regardless of their authenticity.

About Richard D. Hall, how is he regarded in these parts? I'm not really acquainted with his work, but he seems genuine enough.

of course the older docs tend not to have copyright restrictions. so there are a lot we have from 90's and early 00s

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Lots and lots of UFO documentary titles listed on this thread mate.. and a great shame that the YT links have now been removed.

Free Documentaries

I really do miss members like Mcrom901 - keep up the good work.

we have over 60 videos now live on the youtube channel with about another 30 getting ready to be uploaded. We are only a group of 3 volunteers. searching reddit etc to find full length docs. we then edit out music copyright for older videos so we can upload them onto youtube with out issue with copywrite. hence why we have not uploaded everything we have at once as dont want strikes from youtube.

so any videos you have or links that still work please do let us know. Recently youtube has taken alot of videos down. this appears to be due to music copyright and alot of the docs from 80's-00's used music overtones which still has copyright. So hoping to have good collection all in once place so new folk and experinced can find good libary to reference.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
We have recently hit a good collection that someone had in the cloud. Sadly many of the vhs documentaries from 80’s and 90’s the sound is in such bad state.

But we have lots more going on the channel. But please keep. Giving recommendations and thanks to folk who have pm me videos files

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Great stuff here! I'll check more out when time permits

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Great stuff here! I'll check more out when time permits

Glad you enjoyed, as said we are working with uploading more, YouTube not making it easy though, we just got a Flag for a ufo documentary that is over 70’s year old! It had 10 seconds worth of copyrighted music! So we have to be extra careful and make sure we edit out copyrighted music etc before uploading

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join