It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wuhan Virus - At the end of the day, you'll all be wondering what all the hysteria was all about

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I need it to spread into Mexico before it gets completely overblown. During the swine flu hysteria, we were able to take a four night/five day vacation to Cancun, air and resort, for $600 total. Just had to fill out an extra form, and have our temperatures taken at the airports for our incredibly cheap vacation.

Let's keep this Coronamania running wild for a while!

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Ask yourself why Xi's government would invite this unprecedented level of economic disruption?

I still think it is possible they are maneuvering to use this as cover somehow for a complete takeover of HK 0 or at least hoping to.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
I need it to spread into Mexico before it gets completely overblown. During the swine flu hysteria, we were able to take a four night/five day vacation to Cancun, air and resort, for $600 total. Just had to fill out an extra form, and have our temperatures taken at the airports for our incredibly cheap vacation.

Let's keep this Coronamania running wild for a while!

People are suffering and dying, it's really not something to take lightly.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
And just wait till Africa gets this going. I don’t think this is an issue in the west. We have the money to hole up in the house and the gov intel to locate and put potential infected in seclusion. But Africa? VERY high population density. Lack of hospitals and lack of the ability to stay secluded .... Africa will be torn asunder by the wuflu same as India..:. At least jimo

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I know its a wild possibility but, what if no one dies of the WuFlu who is not Chinese or only a small number of none Chinese die but a large number of Chinese do die.

Does that point to a tweaked Bio-weapon conarvirus tailored to the Chinese Blood/DNA group has been unleashed in Wufmorgue. Or could it be a lab accident.

If the numbers keep doubling every 5 days then sh.t is about to hit the proverbial pandemic pan. And then wherever you are time to plan.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

How exactly would this strategy work?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

originally posted by: IndigoLLC
By the end of the year, the death toll from the Wuhan Virus will have peaked at 600 or so, China will have announced that it has "got the virus under control", other countries will relax, the WHO will grin and say "calm down" and you will all be wondering what all of this fuss was really all about!

There appears to be some hysteria here (considering, the HIV/AIDs pandemic killed over 75 million people with an annual death rate of a million), but it all appears to be a little over the top, don't you think?

Very bold prediction considering were already over 6,000 confirmed cases and 132 deaths. We'll be really lucky if china only has 500 more deaths this year, but that's a long shot. And how exactly can you compare HIV/AIDS with coronavirus? HIV/AIDS transmission is through blood, and the coronavirus is airborne. This is the dumbest comparison I've seen made yet. Give it another month before you start making your "informed" opinion.

Please let me help you do some maths, sir. 132/6000 × 100 = 2.2% case fatality-rate. If you project china has 500 deaths by end of year then then you should also project 24000 cases, yes?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I doubt china released it, but the strategy would be to neutralize the protests. Remember occupy wallstreet? No one else does either. They dragged it out and it went away on its own.

On a side note, my cdc girl watched your video from the other thread. She still says its nothing to be concerned of unless you are very old.

edit on 29-1-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

The death rate is so small compared with the flu, if the numbers are true that is.

For the last 4 days we have had the death numbers rise as follows

41, 81. 104. 132. One would assume that this rate will slow down but not necessarily and if it maintained this level of increase (the total doubling every 5 days for the next 90 days). So in 5 days the deaths will be 264 then in 15 days the number will reach over 1000, then in 45 days the number could be 1000x2x2x2x2x2x2 = 64000 and in 90 days that could be 64000x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2= 32+m

Just saying, and if the real numbers where being withheld then bye bye China.

Update on death rate as reported by the not to be trusted Chinese

41, 81. 104. 132. 171 so it now looks like the doubling will be every 4 days which makes it worse if it continues for 90 days. 60m+

Chinese have said that the increase rate will start to reduce from 8 Feb. Not so sure I belief that.

At the current rate then the number of deaths by 8 Feb will be in the region of 1000 by then.

Lets see what the numbers are over the next few days to see if the 30-40 a day continues.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BillyJoeeOzark
And just wait till Africa gets this going. I don’t think this is an issue in the west. We have the money to hole up in the house and the gov intel to locate and put potential infected in seclusion. But Africa? VERY high population density. Lack of hospitals and lack of the ability to stay secluded .... Africa will be torn asunder by the wuflu same as India..:. At least jimo

Really? Africa? I was about to mention HIV/AIDs bit then someone'll say "oh, but WuFlu is airborne".

I'm sure Africa'll be fine and will go on to have an additional billion poor people on the continent by 2050.

Yawn.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: tanstaafl
How exactly would this strategy work?

I don't know... I read that HK was closing some/many of their border crossings to mainland China. With everything going on, MSM clamp[downs on the story, add in a major 'outbreak' in HK, mass panic and chaos, China quietly moves troops in, takes over the government, and when the smoke clears, HK is no part of China, with all major dissidents/agitators among the victims.

Again, it was just a crazy conspiracy theory I tossed out among the rest as to why China may be 'doing this'.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IndigoLLC

They built a 1000 room hospital in 6 days specifically for this virus. It does not sound like it is under control to me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join