It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson: Bolton is a snake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think Carlson is right on here. Bolton is a self-serviing, sociopathic opportunist. He's also a big warmonger and a proponent of the regime change wars that have caused untold carnage.
He's a reptile.
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Bolton is a self-serviing, sociopathic opportunist.

You spelled Tucker Carlson wrong.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

You spelled Biden wrong.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

He's a pundit... But from what I gather, he's never been a Bolton war line tower.

I can respect someone who leans right but doesn't get goaded into every conflict. Plenty on the left are guilty of those wars too.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

It was Trumps mistake to hire him. I still dont get it. Bolton never aligned with Trumps foreign-affairs vision.

Was it just to keep the neocons on his party happy?

Did Trump really think he could control the situation after letting Bolton in?

Was Trump looking for a hawk that he can shoot down to boast that he will not tolerate getting mixed up in unwinnable foreign conflicts?

If there was a plan behind hiring Bolton, I am having trouble understanding...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

He's one of the few pundits I know of who has the balls to tell the truth about people like Bolton. No

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I agree totally. Why did Trump ever bring that loon on board?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Mr Trump has been known for hireing people who don’t agree with him. He doesn’t really like ‘Yes-men’. I think it is a sign of strength. With hindsight, you could argue it indeed was a unwise choice to hire this guy. I saw him opposing Trump on many occasions on Fox before he was hired. I was surprised back then. Bolton is one of the ‘resistance’.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

I agree totally. Why did Trump ever bring that loon on board?
I honestly believe that the inner circle has a say on specific hirings. Bolton was probably one of them considering how radical he was to Trump.

It was also theorized that Bolton was brought on as a scare tactic to North Korea when that whole thing went down, a War Hawk like Bolton would definitely raise eyebrows, however as others have alluded to, he's basically like messing with fire.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt

Mr Trump has been known for hireing people who don’t agree with him. He doesn’t really like ‘Yes-men’. I think it is a sign of strength. With hindsight, you could argue it indeed was a unwise choice to hire this guy. I saw him opposing Trump on many occasions on Fox before he was hired. I was surprised back then. Bolton is one of the ‘resistance’.

That was my thoughts as well and I believe he stated as much.

That leads me to my second question. Did Trump think he could control the situation after giving Bolton the job?

I am all for Trump, but I'm shocked at any revelation that he was too naive to see this coming.

The neocons are on both sides of the isle. The US military propping up the petrodollar that pays for the world's largest military... that's the most powerful force on the planet. Shapes everything. I knew Trump was going after the status quo, but I never dreamed he would take on that!

Do you think Trump finally got the message, and now Iran...

In hindsite he is the only crazy mutha faker that could pull it off. Sometimes contingencies are the most effective..

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
How could anyone say otherwise? John Bolton wants the blood of Iranians to fill his goblet as he realizes a true American Empire.

Men like him should be resisted and opposed in all ways possible.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I think both Tucker and Bolton could have been successful in Hollywood. Or maybe they were.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

It was Trumps mistake to hire him. I still dont get it. Bolton never aligned with Trumps foreign-affairs vision.

Was it just to keep the neocons on his party happy?

Did Trump really think he could control the situation after letting Bolton in?

Was Trump looking for a hawk that he can shoot down to boast that he will not tolerate getting mixed up in unwinnable foreign conflicts?

If there was a plan behind hiring Bolton, I am having trouble understanding...

There are two possibilities that I see:

First, I think maybe Trump wanted to bring in folks from all sides and many different points of view. It's a dangerous thing for a man to surround himself with people who only see things from his own point of view, who will just nod and affirm anything he says. It's a mark of character and leadership to be willing to sit down at the table with people who hold different perspectives and hammer out issues, to be willing to listen to different points of view and take them into consideration, but still be prepared to make the final decision and take the flack for it.

Trump has taken on board several who turned out to be snakes, not just Bolton. Perhaps he was trying to build a team of people who would help him see things from different angles.

Or, maybe he holds to the old adage, "Keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer."

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Bolton loves the MIC. Trump loves the MIC. Where's the confusion? Money first y'all!

Besides, Trump has been a 'for the peace' president in name only. Actions say otherwise.
Go with actions over words. It's where the truth lies.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Apologies apologies.... Apologies everywhere.

So many 'maybes' in order to make dear leader come out the better man.

Maybe, just maybe, Trump is....

Nah... Everyone else are 'xyz' instead. Even in the eye of failure, Trump is still 'winning '..

Goofy voice: 'ooh yea, Trump is not the one who hired him or thought he was the right guy for the job' '... Except for the times he did.

Only the best of the best around me. 🤣🤣 I mean..

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Bolton has always been a bit of an odd duck.

That was before he became a snake!
And his mustache is in bad taste too.

I have thought this for a long time,
especially the mustache part.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

He's one of the few pundits I know of who has the balls to tell the truth about people like Bolton. No

He's a pundit who stays consistent in his pro-Trump message in order to maintain his fan base.

Nothing else.

There is no truth to be had in Tucker or any other "news" commentator.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
That's what I said but I accidently double posted smh.
edit on 29-1-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted

He's a pundit who stays consistent in his pro-Trump message in order to maintain his fan base.

Nothing else.

There is no truth to be had in Tucker or any other "news" commentator.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Trump could have been succesful in hollywood too.

Maybe we're just characters in some fevered pitch.

Makes more sense than the perceived reality

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join