It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Party Stands To Lose The Most From Impeachment Witnesses Testimonies?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGhoul
mitch is up for reelection this year.

edit on 29-1-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

So the repubs want to decide for me?

That's not freedom. I want to hear everything so I can make up my own mind.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What desperate Democrats don't understand (thankfully for those of us who want Dims roasted), is that even if John Bolton is telling the truth about a private conversation between him and the President, he's just relaying words spoken to him by President Trump.

There was never any ACTIONS taken. Just words spoken. Only tender-faced snowflakes (like Alexander Vindman) have nightmares over words they hear.

What the left also doesn't understand is we ALL agree that Trump would love to fry Biden. He wants to fry anyone involved in the dossier scandal to include Obama, Hillary, people within the Obama's DOJ, people who were in the FBI at the time etc. ANYONE involved in it as he lived a living hell everyday for over two years of that crap. The main point though is to actually fry Biden they would need to fine something he did illegal to fry him on, it's not like we are talking about a fake dossier to do that. He wants real tangible illegal actions.

The fact that Trump would love to see Biden go down has nothing to do with the 2020 elections and EVERYTHING to do with the 2016 elections. The off chance he is running as 1 of many candidates really means nothing to Trump, AND I would think Trump would love for him to be picked to go against him. I bet Trump's mouth is watering at the prospect of that like when he sees two scoops of ice cream.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

“Constant evidence coming out”
“No hiding from what is coming next”

Sounds like the q's to me.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

It's not that simple. The aid was only released because of the whistle-blower. In other words, Trump got caught!

That is 100% speculative at best, so yes it is as simple as Care suggested.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Eric Ciaramella, also known as The Whistleblower, must be called to testify.

Once everything in this article is exposed before the Senate, The house impeachment articles will be nullified.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ch-more/

Adam Schiff colluded with this guy to get the impeachment fuse lit.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It's so weird to me, that I think it's a conspiracy...but why on ATS is there no opinion that both Biden and Trump are both guilty? Why is it one or the other? It's like ATS doesn't believe in ambidexterity. I'm right footed but play left full back in soccer because I can play with both feet. There is absolutely no one on ATS who plays with both feet when it comes to politics. I find that very suspicious.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
It's so weird to me, that I think it's a conspiracy...but why on ATS is there no opinion that both Biden and Trump are both guilty? Why is it one or the other? It's like ATS doesn't believe in ambidexterity. I'm right footed but play left full back in soccer because I can play with both feet. There is absolutely no one on ATS who plays with both feet when it comes to politics. I find that very suspicious.

Which part of

TRUMP IS A UNIQUE UTTER OUTSIDER DISDAINING ANYTHING CLOSE TO TREASONOUS MARXIST GLOBALISTS

is hard to understand?

It's obvious from his whole adult life.
It's obvious from testimony of all his kids.

It's obvious from testimony of his staff & closest advisors.
It's obvious from testimony of those lowest ranking under him.

It's obvious in his writings.
It's obvious in his speeches.

It's obvious in his preferences, values & goals.
It's obvious in the 10,000+ child sex victims freed & perps hauled in.

It's obvious in his patriotic moves in behalf of the USA across the planet in opposition to the goals of the globalists.
It's obvious in his deregulations in opposition to the goals & strategies of the globalists

It's obvious in his building up the USA military from the 16 years of Clinton & O'B's deliberately shredding & destroying readiness etc.

It's obvious in his bringing jobs back to the USA from the globalist dispersal over the globe.
It's obvious in his building up the middle class again from O'B's dutiful destroying it on orders from the globalists.

It's obvious in his championing spiritual values & particularly Christianity in direct opposition of globalist hostility to same.
It's obvious in his love affair with the military in spite of globalists hostility to same.

It's obvious in his standing tough in behalf of USA FIRST in opposition to globalist agenda of USA last & USA destroyed.

It's obvious in his standing up for minorities--particularly blacks--in opposition to the ruthless cynical manipulation of them by the globalists to make them/ keep them dumb & down on the globalist plantation.

It's obvious in his wanting quality education in opposition to the globalists deliberately dumbing down schools K-PhD

It's obvious in his championing life in opposition to the globalists genocidal depopulating addiction to ruthless infanticide & selling the baby parts for profit.

It's obvious in his wanting to remove tax support for the infanticide baby murdering centers formally ceremonially dedicated to satan across the land.

It's obvious in prosecuting traitors in opposition to the globalists hiring, paying, encouraging, assigning major traitors to media, State Dept and other influential roles.

Must take a skull about 2.5" thick, blindness & deafness to ignore all that evidence.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Stupidsecrets
Based on what happened in November 2018, I would never bet against Democrats keeping the House, and possibly assuming a majority in the Senate. There are tons of Americans who are gullible enough to fall for pie-in-the-sky promises.

Bah... 2018 was a less than typical mid-term, it means nothing like the meaning you are ascribing.

2020 will be bigger and badder than the landslide in 94...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Hope you're right!

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

It's obvious you're looking for stars. Why do you think globalization is only political?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Complaint filed inside the Ukraine against Joe Biden today.

mobile.twitter.com...

I hope this impeachment trial will have witnesses.

edit on 1/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

I think the narrative that the Dems are focused on with Trump is that his only reason to investigate Biden was to fix the 2020 elections and that is impossible to prove pass speculations. If the fact was that Trump really wanted to take him out and even told people he wanted to take him out that still doesn't mean guilt as per what the House is pushing unless the House can prove Trump's reason was 100% to fix the election.

Just throwing Hunter into the mix is what makes it impossible to prove since the proof would only be in Trump's head.

edit on 29-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So we still have hidden within Republicans many anti-Trump RINOs?

Democrats denied all Republican witnesses in the House, they denied the POTUS due process and even for his counsel to attend the democrat sham. They denied the cross-examination of democrat witnesses, and Schiff even told witnesses not to respond to certain questions made by Republicans. In other words President Trump had no representation, or defense whatsoever in the House. Now RINOs are going to help democrats get more witnesses, meanwhile the democrats continue to deny the Republican witnesses?...

Didn't Schiff, Pelosi, et al say they had conclusive evidence against President Trump from the House sham? If they had conclusive evidence why demand more DEMOCRAT ONLY witnesses?...

If RINOs allow the democrats to control the Senate, like they want to do, like they did with the House we need to know whom those RINOs are so we can vote them all out.

edit on 29-1-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Just throwing Hunter into the mix is what makes it impossible to prove since the proof would only be in Trump's head.

1. Democrats just don't want an investigation into the real corruption that occurred in Ukraine because many high ranking democrats, the Obama/Biden administration and the former Ukrainian administration ALL COLLUDED to fix the 2016 election in favor of Clinton and against Trump. Even in the press conference made by the Ukrainians they mentioned this.

If Joe/Hunter Biden are investigated, then the evidence will show that the Obama administration and several prominent democrats were all involved in the corruption and in the rigging of the 2016 elections. Which is why democrats continue to lie claiming "it's a conspiracy theory that has been debunked..."

2. Now democrats want to drag out the impeachment sham in the Senate for as long as possible to try to dissuade as many voters as possible.

We only have 9 months until the 2020 elections. Democrats and even some RINOs want to drag out the Senate trial for as long as possible to try to influence the 2020 election as well.

edit on 29-1-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Which is why they should have subpoenaed Bolton et al in the house. They didn't pursue it.
I think they made a gamble. They were concerned the courts wouldn't decide fast enough. Interest and support for impeachment/removal was already waning in late fall. Maybe it was an attempt to bypass the court at large and angle for Roberts to expeditiously decide on executive privilege, if it came to it?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Sean Hannity just said his sources tell him Mitch McConnell has enough votes between Republicans and Democrats to avoid calling Witnesses.

Very disappointing!

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Sean Hannity just said his sources tell him Mitch McConnell has enough votes between Republicans and Democrats to avoid calling Witnesses.

Very disappointing!

Democrats? That cant be right

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Very disappointing!

There are now at least 3 democrats whom are undecided and think they might vote to acquit the POTUS. (not against more witnesses)

3 Democrat Senators May Acquit Trump

edit on 29-1-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Very disappointing!

There are now at least 3 democrats whom are undecided and think they might vote against more witnesses.

3 Democrat Senators May Acquit Trump

If the vote looks to be too close, we might see Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren join in to vote no. They do not want to be stuck in the Senate another six to eight weeks.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join