It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Party Stands To Lose The Most From Impeachment Witnesses Testimonies?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Has anyone considered, that Pres. Trump WANTS Bolton to testify?

What better way to get Hunter on the witness stand, than to throw the Democrats a bone to trade?

The Dems are dying to get Bolton on the stand... what if he testifies in support of the President? It would leave a load of crap in their laps... AND, Hunter Biden would have to take the stand, as well.

A "two-fer"... at the Democrat's request...

Has John Bolton issued any statements of any kind, since the (alleged) leak from his upcoming book was published by the New York Times?

You may be on to something. Making Democrats, and at least 4 Republicans, want John Bolton badly, could be a pre-planned operation, to ensure witnesses will be included.

The end goal and strategy to be followed in obtaining it, is still a mystery, don't cha think?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: underwerks

The walls will really be closing in then!

It will be the beginning of the end!

You got him this time for sure!

Yep, then they can start their next impeachment process.

Maxine Waters was working on it, last time she was interviewed on MSNBC...about 3 weeks ago.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would say the person it hurts the most is Bernie Sanders. Maybe thats the point who knows.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I don't understand why Schiff says he didn't subpoena Bolton, because it would take too much time. Bolton said 3 weeks ago he was ready to sing like a bird. No subpoena required. There are several things with House Democrat processes and logic that don't make sense.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I don't believe that is the case but would like some proof otherwise.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

After long consideration, I’m going to say that witnesses will hurt the Green Party the most. The DNC implosion will cause the surviving rats to flock there. Sure it will make them the other party but will kill their platform in the process.

That reminds me of how Texas says re-locating Californians are ruining their state, and Floridians say immigrants from New York are ruining their state.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: TheGhoul

I agree . Why would anyone block witnesses. I don’t get it. It would help get to the truth . Obviously our rulers don’t worry about the truth. They control every media source so they don’t need to.

The "truth" is already known. The truth is what the facts demonstrate. Aid was paid, for nothing in return. It's that simple.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
I've got a question. I've heard it mentioned multiple times that the Ukrainian government has been trying to provide evidence that would be beneficial for Trump, but that it keeps getting blocked.

Sooo, why don't they just leak it or send it through some hacker or something.

Rudy Giuliani went to Ukraine twice to retrieve the evidence you reference. He took the One America News network with him, to document the trip, testimonies, evidence transference.

He had planned on releasing it to the public last weekend, but I THINK the Trump legal team told him to wait until the time is right. Until after Democrats and some Republicans take the Bolton bait and vote YES for witnesses.

Due to interacting with everyone's posts, the Trump master plan becoming clear to me now! Thanks everyone!

edit on 1/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I totally agree with you but for completely different reasons!

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: TheGhoul

I agree . Why would anyone block witnesses. I don’t get it. It would help get to the truth . Obviously our rulers don’t worry about the truth. They control every media source so they don’t need to.

The "truth" is already known. The truth is what the facts demonstrate. Aid was paid, for nothing in return. It's that simple.

It's not that simple. The aid was only released because of the whistle-blower. In other words, Trump got caught!

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Maybe republicans should call 100 witnesses.

That'd get the democrats calling for acquittal in record time!

To quote the terrorist organization CNN, when describing Mueller, "Investigators will follow the crimes...right up to the very top, if they need to!"

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Biden/Obama used foreign countries to affect the 2016 election. Everything Democrats accuse Trump of, will be demonstrated as crimes actually committed by Obama, with Biden's knowledge...or visa-versa.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Everything about this impeachment is a total victory for the Democrats. Endless news coverage for days is huge.

And if the Democrats get their witnesses there's a good chance the Senators will have to think-twice if the evidence is so compelling to vote no would have bad consequences.

If the Democrats don't get their witnesses then the trial looks like sham and not a trial at all. Either way, the Democrats win. Nancy Pelosi really navigated these political waters nicely.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
I've got a question. I've heard it mentioned multiple times that the Ukrainian government has been trying to provide evidence that would be beneficial for Trump, but that it keeps getting blocked.

Sooo, why don't they just leak it or send it through some hacker or something.

Rudy Giuliani went to Ukraine twice to retrieve the evidence you reference. He took the One America News network with him, to document the trip, testimonies, evidence transference.

He had planned on releasing it to the public last weekend, but I THINK the Trump legal team told him to wait until the time is right. Until after Democrats and some Republicans take the Bolton bait and vote YES for witnesses.

Due to interacting with everyone's posts, the Trump master plan becoming clear to me now! Thanks everyone!

I'm a proud liberal Democrat but I hope Rudy found evidence. If any Democrats broke the law or violated the public trust they should face consequences. I think the reason why Rudy hasn't come forth is because he has nothing but opinions and hearsay. Real evidence has to be something you can submit to a judge. It can't be something the judge would laugh at.

But again, unlike you unpatriotic Republicans I will always put the Constitution before party. If any Democrats broke the law please I beg you to indict them. If Hunter Biden broke any laws then indict him too. I think we have put the rule-of-law above any political partisanship. Thinking this way makes me a better patriot than most of you pretenders out there. The Constitution and the rule-of-law above all else!!!

edit on 29-1-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Which party has the most to lose from testimony by witnesses like Bolton, Biden, Kelly, Schiff, etc..? I doubt if most of them will voluntarily show up to testify in the Senate impeachment trial. They will need to be subpoenaed.

-CareWeMust

The left has everything to lose and nothing to gain. Bolton is a waste of time since he never told anyone as everyone around him are saying it either never happened or he has never said a single thing until his book. We actually do not know what he said, so here we are waiting on what will be most likely another nothing burger. Even if he says something damming he has zero people backing him up and he even admitted he would lie at anytime if he felt it was best, does that make him credible?

Now lets say he does appear as a witness, BOY the Pandora box will be open and that would not be good for the Left.

What desperate Democrats don't understand (thankfully for those of us who want Dims roasted), is that even if John Bolton is telling the truth about a private conversation between him and the President, he's just relaying words spoken to him by President Trump.

There was never any ACTIONS taken. Just words spoken. Only tender-faced snowflakes (like Alexander Vindman) have nightmares over words they hear.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Biden/Obama used foreign countries to affect the 2016 election. Everything Democrats accuse Trump of, will be demonstrated as crimes actually committed by Obama, with Biden's knowledge...or visa-versa.

Anytime the Republicans are accused of anything they immediately accuse the Democrats with the same charge. It's getting really old nowadays!

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I think you are wrong. Just holding back the aid for any reason is breaking the law. He only released the aid after he got caught withholding it and it became a brouhaha. Otherwise he would have continued to hold it. The reasons they gave for holding the aid are made up BS, laughable, and provably incorrect.

Trump broke several laws. Justice needs to be served.

"The Trump administration broke the law by withholding congressionally approved military aid to Ukraine over the summer “for a policy reason,” a top government watchdog said.

The report by the Government Accountability Office came a day after the House of Representatives sent articles of impeachment of President Donald Trump to the Senate for conduct related to the withholding of that aid to Ukraine.

Trump held back the funds while pressuring Ukraine’s new president to announce investigations by that country of former Vice President Joe Biden, the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination."

edit on 29-1-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Of course President Trump gets more done in a day than Obama did in a week, even with his Impeachment, or some investigation always running. But the option to extend his term is still available, should he chose ask for it.

What happens if Trump brings peace to the Palestinians? It seems many are excited on that prospect. He is talking big changes like Egypt giving up some land to them so that they can have farms and start a industrial complex in that new land area to give them work etc... bold move I say with something no one before ever thought of.

The plan announced today between Israel and Palestine, is what President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner has been focused on exclusively, for almost 3 years.

I vividly remember how our U.S. media insulted and hated on Mr. Kushner, when he took on this "project". Today, only FoxNews mentioned this agreement, and carried the live White House announcement between President Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu.

When Nancy Pelosi endorsed the Mideast peace plan today, I had to look it up online to make sure I heard her correctly. (Fox News showed her endorsement. Total silence from domestic terrorists CBS-NBC-CNN-ABC... like nothing happened.)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Clinton's Impeachment trial lasted for 6 weeks, and all he did was tell a lie. The way Democrats have President Trump's crimes framed, he was worse than Stalin. This trial will last well into his second term.

They brought like 13 federal crimes against Clinton and a warehouse of boxes of evidence and he wasn't removed from office... lol

Right. If he had told the truth, Clinton would have been totally exonerated, like President Trump is going to be.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Everything about this impeachment is a total victory for the Democrats. Endless news coverage for days is huge.

And if the Democrats get their witnesses there's a good chance the Senators will have to think-twice if the evidence is so compelling to vote no would have bad consequences.

If the Democrats don't get their witnesses then the trial looks like sham and not a trial at all. Either way, the Democrats win. Nancy Pelosi really navigated these political waters nicely.

The Democrats got their witnesses in the House, and chose not to pursue legal avenues for the others they wanted.
If they cry for more, and receive them, it shows they did not have the case to bring up impeachment in the first place.

Either way the House Democrats loose.

More-so, as you and I have reached different opinions looking at the same facts, it tells me the case is at best ambiguous. Or propaganda has been allowed into the news cycle. Either one is not good for the US.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join