It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Party Stands To Lose The Most From Impeachment Witnesses Testimonies?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGhoul

I agree . Why would anyone block witnesses. I don’t get it. It would help get to the truth . Obviously our rulers don’t worry about the truth. They control every media source so they don’t need to.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust

All you got to do is let Giuliani talk and do about a 10 minute PowerPoint presentation with all the evidence that the Ukrainian government has more than willingly handed over to him

I too fully support this.

Please God let Giuliani get on the stand.

Rudy Giuliani should be made an honorary legal team member for the Q&A session tomorrow and Thursday...8 hours each day.

Democrat Senators say they will ask the Trump lawyers to show EVIDENCE that the Bidens, or the DNC, were involved in Ukraine-based corruption.

You have to be PREPARED, in order to show evidence. It's not something that can be shown with mere words.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I've got a question. I've heard it mentioned multiple times that the Ukrainian government has been trying to provide evidence that would be beneficial for Trump, but that it keeps getting blocked.

Sooo, why don't they just leak it or send it through some hacker or something.
edit on 2812020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If they call witnesses, then this will go in for weeks, perhaps months.

Sanders, Warren, Klubachar, won't be able to campaign.

Biden will be called in to testify and interrupt his campaign.

It would leave the democrat nomination wide open for Buttigig or Hillary.

Clinton's Impeachment trial lasted for 6 weeks, and all he did was tell a lie. The way Democrats have President Trump's crimes framed, he was worse than Stalin. This trial will last well into his second term.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Maybe republicans should call 100 witnesses.

That'd get the democrats calling for acquittal in record time!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: underwerks
My hope is that witnesses come forward, get their story on the record, and then the Senate votes to exonerate Donald Trump.

That way the Republican Party as a whole has to own everything that comes out after that. And you better believe there will be floodgates opened between now and November.

With the constant evidence coming out, I want every Republican on record as supporting what Donald Trump is doing. So there is no hiding from what is coming next.

“Constant evidence coming out”
“No hiding from what is coming next

Can you spell ‘deluded’??
What about ‘media-fed’??

I heard this crazy montage today of liberal media labeling Bolton's lies as a "Bombshell".

A bombshell is just a casing. The bomb is what explodes, inside the shell.

The Main-Stream-Media really are mindless sheep.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

Very insightful. A trap that Dims are walking into with eyes wide open!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

If Senator Lindsey Graham hadn't lied so much in the past 2 years, I'd be 100% for getting this trial over with quickly, with no additional witnesses beyond what the House has had. But Graham's promise that his Judiciary committee will "get to the bottom of" what the Bidens have done, is not reassuring in the least.

That's why I want the bright spotlight shone of the Bidens here and now. Especially after the revelation today that Joe Biden quietly transferred $2.5 million from his campaign fund, over to his Sister's consulting company.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You can't have it both ways.

You're making no sense. The Democrats don't have any leverage here. The Republicans hold the majority of the votes. Some Republicans seem to want witnesses. They're the one that will sway the vote, not the Democrats.

The 3 "Republicans" who have called for witnesses openly so far aren't exactly claimed by most Republicans, so it's still the Left's Juarez donkey show. As I said, enjoy it because we will sure enjoy November.

1st term Senator Mitt Romney caught hell from his constituents when he spoke out against President Trump last month. Then he simmered down. Now, his Trump Hate/Envy is starting to overpower his common sense once again.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: TheGhoul

I agree . Why would anyone block witnesses. I don’t get it. It would help get to the truth . Obviously our rulers don’t worry about the truth. They control every media source so they don’t need to.

There is no truth to get to. Just more rabbit hole stuff and more assumptions. Do the Bidens have an ethics problem. Of course they do. But it's not illegal. Should there be laws against family engaging with these countries with diplomat daddies and mommies. Yes. Should have happened decades ago.

So what can be done about. Nothing at this point other than smearing them with thick feces which is what Trump is doing. Biden's run is now over with. Bernie is beating him in several states. The main states that always calls the nominee. Mission accomplished. He can take Bernie out. Biden, he needed some push.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

The TOTAL combined audience for EVERY one of them, EVERY rally combined is far far less than ten percent of President Trump’s smallest audience.

Nobody is watching them. Nobody is following them. Nobody is gonna vote for them.

I beg to differ. Take a look at how Elizabeth Warren packed them in at her holiday rally last month.

Warren had to stand in the lanes: www.ledgertranscript.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If they call witnesses, then this will go in for weeks, perhaps months.

Sanders, Warren, Klubachar, won't be able to campaign.

Biden will be called in to testify and interrupt his campaign.

It would leave the democrat nomination wide open for Buttigig or Hillary.

I'm almost afraid to say it, but, what if that's the plan.

Drag out the whole process for as long as possible, and then blame the impeachment as they couldn't campaign.

If it drags out long enough, President Trump can have his current term extended, because most Presidents can't get much done when Impeachment is occupying their minds, and their staff attorneys, 6 days a week.

Of course President Trump gets more done in a day than Obama did in a week, even with his Impeachment, or some investigation always running. But the option to extend his term is still available, should he chose ask for it.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The biggest losers as always is US.

For having to put up with a bunch of treasnous snip hats like Schumer,Pelosi,Schiff,Nadler get religion,found father fever, and drape the entire farce in the red,white, and blue.

As patriotic analysts constantly point out...Imagine HOW MUCH MORE President Trump could accomplish for all of us (and the world), if Democrats and the Mainstream Media loved America too.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn
The most frustrating thing for me is the Defense didn't mention the Schiff-Ciaramella-Vindman conspiracy. Maybe there will still be the opportunity. Or, as so many say, the entire Impeachment was planned by the Administration to EXPOSE...something.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
Almost every thread this week has been based on information gleaned from "sources familiar with the _________".

From Bolton's book, to Kobe's transgressions, to McConnell's closed-door statements.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Which party has the most to lose from testimony by witnesses like Bolton, Biden, Kelly, Schiff, etc..? I doubt if most of them will voluntarily show up to testify in the Senate impeachment trial. They will need to be subpoenaed.

-CareWeMust

The left has everything to lose and nothing to gain. Bolton is a waste of time since he never told anyone as everyone around him are saying it either never happened or he has never said a single thing until his book. We actually do not know what he said, so here we are waiting on what will be most likely another nothing burger. Even if he says something damming he has zero people backing him up and he even admitted he would lie at anytime if he felt it was best, does that make him credible?

Now lets say he does appear as a witness, BOY the Pandora box will be open and that would not be good for the Left.

edit on 28-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Based on what happened in November 2018, I would never bet against Democrats keeping the House, and possibly assuming a majority in the Senate. There are tons of Americans who are gullible enough to fall for pie-in-the-sky promises.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Does that not give you any momentary pause? There were no Rep votes to pass these impeachment articles in the House in the first place. It was a partisan vote from the onset. Impeachment is a serious charge and only the Dems were ok with it moving forward...Did you really think minds would change in the Senate?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Of course President Trump gets more done in a day than Obama did in a week, even with his Impeachment, or some investigation always running. But the option to extend his term is still available, should he chose ask for it.

What happens if Trump brings peace to the Palestinians? It seems many are excited on that prospect. He is talking big changes like Egypt giving up some land to them so that they can have farms and start a industrial complex in that new land area to give them work etc... bold move I say with something no one before ever thought of.

edit on 28-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Clinton's Impeachment trial lasted for 6 weeks, and all he did was tell a lie. The way Democrats have President Trump's crimes framed, he was worse than Stalin. This trial will last well into his second term.

They brought like 13 federal crimes against Clinton and a warehouse of boxes of evidence and he wasn't removed from office... lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join