It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein leans toward acquitting Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Waaaaaaaaaa?

Did I really just read that?

Makes perfect sense, considering she'd likely be facing the rest of her life in prison if her corruption ever got exposed - which it might, if they start calling witnesses.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Waaaaaaaaaa?

Did I really just read that?

Makes perfect sense, considering she'd likely be facing the rest of her life in prison if her corruption ever got exposed - which it might, if they start calling witnesses.

I don't know about you but I think I'm honestly wanting to see one huge political spectacle where people on all sides start getting carted away in cuffs and tried for treason against the american people. A revolution is needed to change this country for the better.

Sadly, it would take drastic change to make it work, not some gradual go nowhere change.

Nothing in this country will change if we keep going back and forth between only 2 directions. It's become a game of votes instead of working for the people. We're going nowhere at all... just running in place.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I don't know about you but I think I'm honestly wanting to see one huge political spectacle where people on all sides start getting carted away in cuffs and tried for treason against the american people. A revolution is needed to change this country for the better.

Ditto... the only problem is, it would take one terribly cunning, intelligent, devilishly clever man, a master of trolls, a wizard of the art of war, to pull it off, and they would have to do it in such a way that those who would be leaving wouldn't see it coming until it bit them in the ass.

Now, where can we find someone like that?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hearing Sen. Kisten Sinema from my state of AZ is going to vote to acquit from friends in our capital. She really has to or she’ll lose reelection. I like her, she’s a moderate dem and doesn’t commit to actions or decision without looking at information etc. She also said she won’t touch our gunz (hope that part stays that way).

She said she wanted to talk to Barr before passing judgment on the Mueller report. That took some big brass ones right there.

I might be biased though, she runs, cycles and does obstacle course races with her staff. I’ve met her at several events. She kicked my ass in cycling but in running I soundly defeated her and her entire staff.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join