It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raps Top Story: 50 Cent and Game Beef Over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
www.rapbasement.com...

50 Cent, The Game and their respective camps have decided to lay their beef to rest and will make a formal announcement at a press conference today (March 9). This morning The Game called into Hot 97 with Angie Martinez to reveal the plans.

"It’s going to be a positive thing for both sides," said Game. “I think it’s so much bigger being that the date is March 9 [Biggie Smalls’ death date]. I’m def doing to do what I got to do...[to be] on a positive note.”

The two will hold the press conference today, coincidentally on the same day Christopher "Notorious B.I.G." Wallace was gunned down.

The dispute will be resolved at the Schomburg Center For Research in Black Culture in Manhattan at 2:00 pm.

GREAT news

these guys (and G-Unit as a whole) have something special here and they make good songs...

i am happy now

EDIT:

50/Game OFFICIAL Press Release:

www.rapbasement.com...

[edit on 9-3-2005 by they see ALL]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
50¢ is too power hungry.i dont think this 'ending beef' thing will last as 50 has a knack for starting sh*t.Look with him and Murder INc(ja rule).Supposedly their beef ended same time as nas and Jay-z's beef ended but once again 50 has to start trashing Rule in his new album.i would be careful if i was 50 because he just likes to start beefs for the stupidest things.He started his beef wit terror squad just cuz they did 'New York" with Rule. Now in his new album he disses Jigga,Nas,Kelis,Fat Joe, and Rule in the song piggy bank. Good thing M&M kept out of this.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I just read about it, I'm glad it is finally over!

join