It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sander's Field Organizers Talk About Militancy And Violence Towards Property

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Y’all live in fantasy land, with magical thinking. Like “this is what’s going to happen, and this is who Bernie is, and this is how it will be if he’s president” like y’all have some omniscience or prophecy. One thing I know is life always surprises you.

And the rnc hated trump almost as much as they and the dnc hate Bernie. They just weren’t as dirty about it, and were rendered powerless to interfere by his growing support.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
Y’all live in fantasy land, with magical thinking. Like “this is what’s going to happen, and this is who Bernie is, and this is how it will be if he’s president” like y’all have some omniscience or prophecy. One thing I know is life always surprises you.
And the rnc hated trump almost as much as they and the dnc hate Bernie. They just weren’t as dirty about it, and were rendered powerless to interfere by his growing support.

Y'all again instead of "you?" I was hoping for more good 'ol boy home spun analogies and pithy sayings. I should start my replies with Yinz.

So my evil Doppelganger and I live in a fantasy land with magical thinking. Interestingly, that exactly describes Bernie and his followers. I guess we both have opinions about things. All the dirty pols are sweating Trump as they don't know how far up the ladder his DOJ will go. The MSM is sweating, too, as they'll be guilty of accepting bribes. Human Traffickers should leave town and hide where they can't be extradited.
The RNC and the DNC are both about as politically smart as a box of hammers [homespun analogy.] As it turns out, the DNC is better at dirty tricks, cheating, and stealing elections. The RNC has more reasonable candidates and is learning to go with the flow. All of them are tight with lobbyists for industries [which we should have laws against.] Will either learn anything?
The RNC is going with Trump. The DNC doesn't know what to do. They were pushing Biden as the most central candidate but now he is losing ground. Hillary is making noise again but I can't believe that the DNC is that desperate, yet.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Y'all again instead of "you?" I was hoping for more good 'ol boy home spun analogies and pithy sayings. I should start my replies with Yinz.

So my evil Doppelganger and I live in a fantasy land with magical thinking. Interestingly, that exactly describes Bernie and his followers. I guess we both have opinions about things. All the dirty pols are sweating Trump as they don't know how far up the ladder his DOJ will go. The MSM is sweating, too, as they'll be guilty of accepting bribes. Human Traffickers should leave town and hide where they can't be extradited.
The RNC and the DNC are both about as politically smart as a box of hammers [homespun analogy.] As it turns out, the DNC is better at dirty tricks, cheating, and stealing elections. The RNC has more reasonable candidates and is learning to go with the flow. All of them are tight with lobbyists for industries [which we should have laws against.] Will either learn anything?
The RNC is going with Trump. The DNC doesn't know what to do. They were pushing Biden as the most central candidate but now he is losing ground. Hillary is making noise again but I can't believe that the DNC is that desperate, yet.

Let me clear this up for you. You’re not the only one I’m talking too. Y’all is a common usage term. I don’t live in fantasy land because I don’t go around saying or thinking “I know such and such will happen”. Because you don’t know. You imagine and assume. Or you’re blinded by your hope and expectations. I’m sure you’ve never been wrong before, right? About something you were sure of?

As to the candidates, I think the dems has multiple very interesting options. I would have been on board for gabbard or yang as well. Haven’t seen anything the rnc has to offer other than trump that’s not just more of the same old tired trope.

As for the dnc. They know exactly what to do. Their goal is not to let Bernie or trump be the next president. Or, put another way, the treasonous fools want to not allow either of the most popular candidates to be president. It’s true, apparently, they are very slow to learn.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Let me clear this up for you. You’re not the only one I’m talking too. Y’all is a common usage term. I don’t live in fantasy land because I don’t go around saying or thinking “I know such and such will happen”. Because you don’t know. You imagine and assume. Or you’re blinded by your hope and expectations. I’m sure you’ve never been wrong before, right? About something you were sure of?

As to the candidates, I think the dems has multiple very interesting options. I would have been on board for gabbard or yang as well. Haven’t seen anything the rnc has to offer other than trump that’s not just more of the same old tired trope.

As for the dnc. They know exactly what to do. Their goal is not to let Bernie or trump be the next president. Or, put another way, the treasonous fools want to not allow either of the most popular candidates to be president. It’s true, apparently, they are very slow to learn.

I know one thing for sure.... Bernie Sanders will never be President. Unlike Donald J. Trump.

I also know that Bernie could live to be 200 years old and still not accomplish a tenth of what Trump has accomplished in life.

And you know it too.. It must be eating you up inside knowing Bernie won't ever be President.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

So your reply to me was really not to me but to all three people on this thread. OK.

You don't live in fantasy land except for thinking that Bernie is a viable candidate. My predictions are called opinions, same as your opinion that Bernie would make a good president and that the Dems know exactly what to do. They know exactly what they want but not necessarily exactly what to do. Based on their impeachment fiasco, they will probably continue to not know exactly what to do. I hope that they will be disappointed with the 2020 election results and that more may see jail coming and decide to retire or flip. Some key words for the option of leaving quietly or being indicted "spend more time with family." You can see who left Congress and what they said.
Term limits on Congress? Good idea. No lobbying? Make it work. Voter ID? Absolutely. We are the only major country who doesn't have it and illegals are voting. Paper ballots that can be counted? Yes. Computers are too easily compromised.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I dunno how anyone can honestly think the Dems know what they're doing. They absolutely refused to learn anything from 2016 and instead have doubled down on everything that made them lose. It's like they're trying to get Trump re-elected.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I very much hate to say this, I actually believe I may be making a deal with the devil, but maybe Hillary is right that Bernie Sanders should not be president.

I feel so cheap now, I feel degraded to say that something she said might be the truth.

No need to worry! she only said that because she has her own agenda, not necessarily because she wanted to "get the truth out there" lol

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Don't sweat agreeing with Hillary about Bernie being unlikable.

A broken clock is right twice a day!

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join