It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sander's Field Organizers Talk About Militancy And Violence Towards Property

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh ... now don't go personally attacking. He gets all offended if you do that.

The difference is that cowboy, obnoxious as he may sometimes be, honestly debates. He doesn’t just make Ill informed statements and personal attacks.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
2. I’m quite happy with the quality of my life as it is. I’m there man.

Me too, so what are you bitching about, the big bad rich guy hold you down...seems not, seems you got to where you are happy... Good Job, I say that seriously.

There is well off and there is rich, the rich to me might as well be on Mars as far as they effect my life, or what I provide to my family as a quality of life. Dude, if you are in the US EVERYONE is rich by world standards. Hell go into Costco and then try that in oh 90% of the rest of the world. Its about quality of life and I'm there man, and so are you.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Cool. Bet you have a totally boss car too.

Who cares.

It comes down to freedom.

Leftist ideology, Sanders ideology restricts my freedoms.

MY CHOICES.

You are anti-freedom. Enjoy it in your boss house with the rad car.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Gandalf77

Every regime change, every government change is just changing the names on the bank accounts.

Altruism exists in romance novels and movies featuring Hobbits and dragons.

LOL. I know what you’re saying.
Color me Mr. Fantasy....
edit on 30-1-2020 by Gandalf77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: DBCowboy

Which one?

MK-Ultra style tripping with aerosols, my favorite toxic fumes or the heating that runs on burning unicorn farts? You've got to be waaay more precise, I think this was the button for the heating.

No. Was it? Why are you melting away?

You play nice, but in my opinion, you won't be satisfied until people who think like me are just ashes.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I can see past today.

I can see Bernie nationalizing everything I've worked hard to save on the pretense that the government can "save" it for me better than I've saved it on my own. Then they put it in the same empty "lockbox" that the social security fund used to be in before they helped themselves to it and then just started robbing Peter to pay Paul.

You see, politicians aren't dumb. They know that they could confiscate every penny the "rich" have tomorrow and it would never be enough. They know the real wealth is in middle class savings like my investment accounts, and they'd love to find ways to take that money over for themselves to use as they see fit.

Real wealth is in middle class savings?!!! Ahhh are you nutz? The top 1% owns 85% of all stocks. Your “middle class savings” investment accounts are most often dumped on junk bonds like mbs, which is why people’s 401ks were wiped out in the 08 crash. You get their garbage.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

I did Green to Gold, got out as an O4.

Had to lose my penis and IQ points when I became an officer, but at least. . . .

What was I saying?

If your sporting 12 inches and 160 IQ you got some to lose just saying...I got out as an E9 with 28 years....oh and hold your "thanks" lol I know how money works in the military and losing 20 trillion wasn't really losing 20 trillion, it was all spent and not in some rich guys pocket. It was over many many decades of accountability and yes the books were not kept very well for a long time, BUT that does not instantly mean corruption.

AND does not mean we can cut the military by 45% and survive in anyway because of it....

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

ooo-RAH

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Cool. Bet you have a totally boss car too.

Who cares.

It comes down to freedom.

Leftist ideology, Sanders ideology restricts my freedoms.

MY CHOICES.

You are anti-freedom. Enjoy it in your boss house with the rad car.
No, actually I have a reasonable sonata hybrid. But I enjoy it. At any rate, I feel very restricted by the current system. I can’t take the meds or treatments I choose, that’s dictated by the fda and big pharma. I’m forced to take vaccines I don’t want, same. I can’t use recreational drugs that’s .....dictated by the same actually. I have to jump through 50 hoops to buy a home or start a business. I can’t eat certain foods I want. Or collect rainwater. Hm. Wonder where all these restrictions originated. Oh! Corporate market controls!!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I did Green to Gold, got out as an O4.

Had to lose my penis and IQ points when I became an officer, but at least. . . .

What was I saying?

If your sporting 12 inches and 160 IQ you got some to lose just saying...I got out as an E9 with 28 years....oh and hold your "thanks" lol I know how money works in the military and losing 20 trillion wasn't really losing 20 trillion, it was all spent and not in some rich guys pocket. It was over many many decades of accountability and yes the books were not kept very well for a long time, BUT that does not instantly mean corruption.

AND does not mean we can cut the military by 45% and survive in anyway because of it....

Right. Cause we’d all die if the military was cut by 45%

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Actually those restrictions are mandated by government, the same government you want to expand.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421

Real wealth is in middle class savings?!!! Ahhh are you nutz? The top 1% owns 85% of all stocks. Your “middle class savings” investment accounts are most often dumped on junk bonds like mbs, which is why people’s 401ks were wiped out in the 08 crash. You get their garbage.

All those rich people buying houses? Buying 30 to 80k cars, fill up Costco? Fill the airlines with massive waves of people on vacation, who do you think all those people around you living rather good are? geez Look around you man, the 10,000s just around you living very good lives are not rich...

edit on 30-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Actually those restrictions are mandated by government, the same government you want to expand.

Those legislations were written in corporate boardrooms and pushed through Congress with lobbyists and bribes. And that’s my point.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Right. Cause we’d all die if the military was cut by 45%

What do you think would happen if America became 2nd or 4th fiddle in world military power? China is not slowing down and gaining on us, maybe its the 2 bucks an hour wage they give that helps them, but they are expanding very fast.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Those legislations were written in corporate boardrooms and pushed through Congress with lobbyists and bribes. And that’s my point.

So you want to keep the people susceptible to bribes by big government, and get rid of big business by what?

Making everyone poor except government?

You really are not making sense.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Maybe I’m tired, but y’all seem to be getting a bit incoherent. Have a good night guys.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

2. I’m quite happy with the quality of my life as it is. I’m there man.

Me too, so what are you bitching about, the big bad rich guy hold you down...seems not, seems you got to where you are happy... Good Job, I say that seriously.

There is well off and there is rich, the rich to me might as well be on Mars as far as they effect my life, or what I provide to my family as a quality of life. Dude, if you are in the US EVERYONE is rich by world standards. Hell go into Costco and then try that in oh 90% of the rest of the world. Its about quality of life and I'm there man, and so are you.

I know what you’re saying. (And the subject of Costco probably merits a thread unto itself.)
We’re blessed in this country; there’s no doubt about that. And perhaps I should be more content and just STFU, but I’m cursed with this urge to pay attention, and I see a lot of people in this country falling through the cracks. Some of those cracks are self-inflicted, but much of it stems from a system run by a few people with more money than they know what to do with, and I don’t think they should write the rules.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I can’t take the meds or treatments I choose, that’s dictated by the fda and big pharma.

Like what? Take vacation to Mexico... do it there just saying.

I’m forced to take vaccines I don’t want, same.

Name one you were forced to take? Military doesn't count..

I can’t use recreational drugs that’s .....dictated by the same actually.

Pot? Or what are you talking about again?

I have to jump through 50 hoops to buy a home or start a business.[

Income helps...just saying

I can’t eat certain foods I want.

Like what? I'm not trolling I really would like to know.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Some of those cracks are self-inflicted, but much of it stems from a system run by a few people with more money than they know what to do with, and I don’t think they should write the rules.

I understand your point..what is too much? What if I thought you made too much? I really do not think "they write the rules" in a way it holds you or I down. Hasn't held me down...The rich are not as rich as people think... take it all every year and you get about 600 billion. The top .01% is about 16,000 families of 7 million or more.

I'm also not sure if "those who fall through the cracks" are caused by the rich or maybe more because of you and me... The rich are easy to blame, but maybe its you and me to blame... Deep question there...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I can’t take the meds or treatments I choose, that’s dictated by the fda and big pharma.

Like what? Take vacation to Mexico... do it there just saying.

I’m forced to take vaccines I don’t want, same.

Name one you were forced to take? Military doesn't count..

I can’t use recreational drugs that’s .....dictated by the same actually.

Pot? Or what are you talking about again?

I have to jump through 50 hoops to buy a home or start a business.[

Income helps...just saying

I can’t eat certain foods I want.

Like what? I'm not trolling I really would like to know.

Aight; last one. It’s getting late.

I can’t get many natural treatments. I can’t get specific plants or medications.

I am pretty much forced to take the flu vaccine every year for employment. I can’t use pot, nor can I use hallucinogens to enhance my psychological or spiritual growth.

My income is fine, thanks.

And I can’t have raw milk, or raw cheese, things like that. And they’re doing everything they can to force me to accept gmos and such.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join