It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump unveils Middle East peace plan with two-state solution, tunnel connecting West Bank and Gaza

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

AND IT's A JOKE... Not one Palestinian Official or Leader has been questioned or had input in this "Peace Plan".

How do you not understand how negotiations work? When 2 parties negotiate they don't offer input on what the other parties starting position is. They each create their own starting position, and then they sit down and work out the differences.

Why would Palestine have input on Israel's STARTING position? You are acting like this is the final plan and Palestine has to accept it in full. This is being put forward as where Israel is starting their negotiations from. Palestine is saying we refuse to negotiate at all.

Tell me, what is Palestine's peace plan they are offering?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: iPray2Allah

I don't think there should be any walls or any borders I think that the Palestinians and Israelis should live on the same territory equally and if somebody notices somebody else has a Palestinian it's like a white guy notice and somebody's black it's not supposed to matter and I think that they could all live on one land called israel-palestine you could call it Israel Palestine and it could be a lot bigger than Israel is and everybody could have the same level prosperity

That's a nice fantasy world. Problem is Palestinians don't want that. If I was an Israeli I would never accept that because Palestinians have wanted Israelis dead and gone for over 100 years, and they still do.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Yea but how do you convince Palestinians to get rid of Hamas when they gain more support through Israel's immoral actions?

My point was that peace will never happen if israel continues to flan flames of hatred (along with hamas).

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Yea but how do you convince Palestinians to get rid of Hamas when they gain more support through Israel's immoral actions?

My point was that peace will never happen if israel continues to flan flames of hatred (along with hamas).

And Israel can't do nothing when they are attacked.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You really don't seem to understand my point. A clear video and drone footage of snipers shooting unarmed Palestinians protestors.

Israel can do something! You don't need to shoot unarmed protesters to defend yourself. That only shows aggression and unwillingness of the israeli military to work with Palestinians.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think it is great that the administration is at least trying to get the parties involved to the table and at least putting forth an effort but then again on the other hand is this just keeping us involved in the ME when no one wants us there? The issues at hand with Israel and Palestine are very old and I am not so sure anything is going to be able to be settled with our help.

Would it be better for the US to wash our hands of the situation and tell the ME and particularly the countries of that region to come up with something and it is up to them as we are no longer taking part in this? Would us pulling back have an impact on how the other ME countries see us? Unfortunately I don't think there is a right or wrong answer

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Israel should never have been made a country it stands for Isis Ra and Elohim just like Nabisco stands for National Biscuit Company I'm Michael and I'm tired of the ignorance Israel's just a base in the Middle East for the United States Muslims here to fight the Muslims over there is the abbasids verse ummyads... East arabic vs west arabic empire. USA is western Arabic Empire... We are winning because of help from Jews and Christians... But Israel is an act of war from the beginning. God can't give deeds that are written on Paper anyhow. That would be sorcery from the Devil. Israel is a bad shame and a horrible Joke... It will all be over soon. Insh Allah
edit on 30-1-2020 by iPray2Allah because: (typo)[/editb
edit on 30-1-2020 by iPray2Allah because: Typo
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: iPray2Allah

.......So what's your Peace Plan?

I'm curious.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

You really don't seem to understand my point. A clear video and drone footage of snipers shooting unarmed Palestinians protestors.

Israel can do something! You don't need to shoot unarmed protesters to defend yourself. That only shows aggression and unwillingness of the israeli military to work with Palestinians.

After 100 years of attacks you are likely to get a short trigger finger. You want to ignore the 100 years leading up to this where Palestine has refused peace at every turn and INITIATED the aggression and war.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

.......So what's your Peace Plan?

I'm curious.

His peace plan is 1 nation they all live in peace in. It was stated earlier.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You got to be an idiot to think that any Nation could come here to America and in a hundred years they be saying what you'd saying about us not accepting any peace from the beginning do you understand that it was their land not der judenstaat.

edit on 30-1-2020 by iPray2Allah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Like I said I would call it israel-palestine with a hyphen there would be no borders and if you notice someone is Palestinian or Jew it be like notice and somebody was black or white it wouldn't matter you live your lives you have your religion and you have a beautiful country if you ask me it's better than it was before Israel was there I think that's pretty obvious and I'm sure that the Palestinians that's part of what is so injurious to them is that they feel like there's some suppression occurring there's no reason why they shouldn't have the same level of success has their neighbors so make it one country that is my peace plan

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

In the end the Jews sequester themselves you have to become a noahide they don't want you to join them Islam's just going to blow up no pun intended and get bigger and bigger everybody's going to be a Muslim in the end Judaism Christianity all these smaller sects that believe these different things are all divisive and sequestering themselves

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: iPray2Allah

You got to be an idiot to think that any Nation could come here to America and in a hundred years they be saying what you'd saying about us not accepting any peace from the beginning do you understand that it was their land not der judenstaat.

Their land? Show me the nation of Palestine.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I think in the future the Jews might be listed as a terrorist organization many many years in the future when Islam is so big in israel-palestine does become a nation with a hyphen in the middle and there are no borders there will be Jews that still adhere to the strict ideology than everybody else was meant to serve them and that is when they will be listed as the terrorist

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Well the first nation was the Sultan of Morocco in 1777 to accept the United States as a country... The Ottoman Empire and many others claimed land that they conquered... Possession is 9/10ths of the law which is the only reason I do not condone demolishing Israel. God let Israel happen... Let us not play the destroyer... That is worse than playing God. But the people who walk on the land first own the land. Look who is there now... Call it what it is and move on. Choose borders with neighbouring nations and call it Israel-Palestine.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply. Wishful thinking that both sides will play nice with eachother and everything would be paradise.

There needs to be a solution that is a win win for both sides. Or at least a deal both can stomach.

When was the last Palestinian proposal or even counter proposal.

Another generation of Palestinians born without a State since the last real proposal.

Shame on both sides for not even trying.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle

That's how America's does things isn't it... Grand Theft America

Consider this:

The west still belonged to the Native American's during the Civil War. The Union wins and abolishes slavery. But now the Union still shares a continent with slave owners. Native Americans. Wat do.

edit on 30-1-2020 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The land Palestine wants has always belonged to others, never them. Day 1 Israel agreed to a 2 state solution where they could live in peace. Palestinians have waged war ever since. I think it would be awesome if they loved each other and had 1 state, but that is not reality.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

That's my point you expect me to believe that if Russia or China came over here and gave us peace gave us the USA a peace agreement that there's no peace coming over here telling us to sign a peace agreement and that's what you're saying happened and you're acting like it's okay they're the facts are God let Isreal come here God let Israel become a nation after that whoever's left standing and still alive owns the land or standing on Palestinians are still there Israel is still there just call it what it is take all the borders away they'll deal with it trust me the Palestinians will be really happy that they get their land back in their own eyes they'll be able to walk all over it just like they were before and they won't be looked upon badly because they're Palestinian trust me I think the Palestinians will be really happy with that

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join