It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Symbols of The 13 Houses (that rule our world)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There are 13 families that secretly rule our world since time immemorial. The 13 Families have many names, but internally call simply call themselves The Family of The Sun. Here I will discuss my theory and expose a few of their symbol that they use to internally communicate so that you will also know how to identify them as I do.

The first 12 families intermarry between their houses, whilst one family only intermarry between themselves. They are pure bloodlines since their inception by "the gods." The families where intentionally put here to rule us - and they claim their divine right to rule the rest of us, which they refer to as sheep’s. Each child is trained from a young age in either science, arts, politics & deception, occultism/magic & religion, arts, asf, so that when they grow up, they can hold the highest offices in all aspects of society. No one can become a member; these are 13 families that keep their bloodlines pure over millennials. The Family of The Sun know the truth of our reality, where man came from, and who owns our planet - and they will use any means to keep this knowledge from us - starting false religions to bind us and keep us from the truth and within their rule.

The 13 families are also called The 13 Houses where 12 of the Houses can be identified by their Zodiac symbol or animal, the 13th family in the centre of the Zodiac is called the Hidden House symbolized by the Sun, a snake, or The Eye.

Each Great Age - or between 2,150 and 2,160 years - a new House take charge of all the other families, with exception of the Hidden House which has a controlling function and is the most powerful & honoured of them all as it was the very first family - currently they are all ruled by the Pisces House.

13 Step Pyramid is the most prevalent symbol used to honor the 13 families. Freemasonry uses the 13 step pyramid symbol to Honour the 13 Families. Freemasonry was founded by The Family of The Sun and is ruled by the families, however the symbol is much much more ancient than Freemasonry.

Deities and rulers personified as animals are their way of internally communicating their history and deeds. As such their symbols adorn their symbols of power, their buildings, and arts. It was not our ancestors that manically kept track of the The cycle of precession, it was their anestors that did - us sheeps were only the tools to build their temples.

The Family of The Sun practices occult sacrificial blood rituals & magic, they believe in reincarnation and that their currently living family members are reincarnated from previous members.

In arts and music you often see celebrities using he one eye symbol, they are not pledging allegiance to satan, as popularly believed, but rather honering the Hidden House and The Family of the Sun - of which they most certainly are members.

The Keep Quiet symbol is used to show their allegiance to their family house and to threat other family members to keep their mouth shut.

-MM
edit on 28-1-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
currently we are all ruled by the Pisces House.

Isn't this supposed to be the age of Aquarius?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

The cycle of precession lasts 25,800 years, and there are 12 constellations of the Zodiac. So, roughly every 2,150 years, the sun’s position at the time of the March, or vernal, equinox moves in front of a new zodiac constellation. The Age of Aquarius begins when the March equinox point moves out of the constellation Pisces and into the constellation Aquarius. When will that be? There’s no definitive answer. Various interpretations give different answers to this often-asked question. If Jesus was the symbol that started the Age of Pisces, then we will enter the House of Aquarius in 2,150.

-MM

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Wow awesome thread checking in later

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I always wonder with these posts, if it's such a big secret, how do you know about it? Not saying I don't believe you, just curious. What you say if very interesting.
edit on 1/28/2020 by TwiztidRoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

There are 13 families that secretly rule our world since time immemorial. The 13 Families have many names, but internally call simply call themselves The Family of The Sun. Here I will discuss my theory and expose a few of their symbol that they use to internally communicate so that you will also know how to identify them as I do.

Great stuff!

If you have any more info, please post it. I'd love to know more...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Isn't there actually another Zodiac sign that is no longer used ?
Does that play into this at all ?
Ophiuchus The Snake Bearer
Present day sky Nov. 30 to Dec 18

edit on 28-1-2020 by ujustneverknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The Family of The Sun

Could you expand on this with some linkage please? I did a search or two and didn't find much related to this other than pure solar system information.

Lots of potential here, but this is more like an introduction. We need details and links. Dig deep bro... you're onto something that's at the very least, interesting!

Feed us.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow

Ophiuchus The Snake Bearer has been replaced by the Eye or the Sun symbol, here he is in the center of the Zodiac.

-MM

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow
Isn't there actually another Zodiac sign that is no longer used ?

There are any number of alternative zodiac signs that have been proposed at one time or another, but for western astrology the current 12 have been a standard and will remain so. It would be quite awkward to shoe-horn in yet another sign and would upset the symmetry of what we have now. The infrastructure behind the current system is quite huge. I doubt you could get any sort of consensus if you opened it up.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

The cycle of precession lasts 25,800 years, and there are 12 constellations of the Zodiac. So, roughly every 2,150 years, the sun’s position at the time of the March, or vernal, equinox moves in front of a new zodiac constellation. The Age of Aquarius begins when the March equinox point moves out of the constellation Pisces and into the constellation Aquarius. When will that be? There’s no definitive answer. Various interpretations give different answers to this often-asked question. If Jesus was the symbol that started the Age of Pisces, then we will enter the House of Aquarius in 2,150.

-MM

Well, if all that's the case, it's never actually gone through all 12 families, as 25,000 years ago, there wasn't a whole lot of society going on. Why would Jesus and exactly year 0 be the starting point for the age of Pisces? The story of Jesus is just appropriated from a bunch of older myths anyway. How are these two things related at all? Why would a procession that starts 25,800 years ago and lasts in cycles of 2150 years conveniently line up on such a nice even number for the birth of Jesus?

edit on 28/1/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The House of The Sun claim they ruled at the time of Atlantis, and before - if true, then who knows how old their bloodlines truly are. There likely were multiple civilizations that rose and fell before our own - all ruled by The Family of The Sun. History is written by these families, and our humanities past is intentionally being kept from us by them. Their rule is enforced by the "gods" that owns this planet, we are purposely being kept in the dark.

-MM

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

According to my research, the ‘Great Year’ is 25,920 years. With each constellation having 2,160 years each.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Yes, I've also read that a Great Year is 2,160 years and not 2,150 as other's say.

-MM

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
so.. now anything you do with your hands or your face is a secret sign?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

Occult hand signals is an entire thread of its own.

-MM

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think ‘The House of the Sun’, ‘The Family’, etc is what is also referred to as the illuminati bloodlines to some.

Here is a link to someone who reveals much about how some of their ‘branches’work. An alleged family member who broke away . It is an interesting story and it wasn’t easy for her to break the ties.

www.wanttoknow.info...

Svali is the pseudonym used by a woman who claims she was born into a secret ruling bloodline. According to Svali, bloodline children are heavily conditioned to be obedient, self-controlled, and totally loyal to "the family." In special activities carried out under extreme secrecy, they are subjected from a young age to sessions using drugs, hypnosis, and shock-reward conditioning which turn them into Manchurian Candidates with alter personalities. In their normal lives, they remember nothing of what is done to them in these sessions or of their being part of "the family."

Some of these programmed children are groomed for the military or politics, while others are prepared to take on key business positions. Throughout their lives, most family members in these bloodlines have no conscious awareness of their dual lifestyle. To themselves, their neighbors, and others, they appear to be normal, upstanding citizens. Yet unknown to their own normal identity, their alter personalities are regularly accessed using code words and ordered to attend secret activities at designated times where they are programmed to forward the group's hidden agenda.

There is a lot of information on the bloodlines online ,especially on certain websites.

I’ve never looked into the symbols before, and that is interesting.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Yes, if memory serves, Svali disappeared shortly after she gave that interview, along time ago.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

-MM

The story of Jesus is just appropriated from a bunch of older myths anyway.

Which ones?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
the real reason for my post (here) is to present, or display my non-zodiacal 'Sign'.... which is outside the 12-13 Family model...
the Symbol which is an illustration, (perhaps an upside down and flipped over 'y' ) I use as an Avatar for a time

btw... the city of Greenwich (where time keeping is calculated-regulated) would be the proper site to sight the precession of the star constellations
Because each change-of-Age is not precisely 2,160 years, an actual 'rising' of the Sign Aquarius constellation in the Spring will not be in 2150CE as mentioned
Some other people will not use Greenwich as the sighting local ---> they will favor the Temple Mount in Jerusalem to announce the 'Rising' of the Aquarius Age on that Spring Equinox 'rising' (as the Jews were the official time-keepers in the historical record of Lunar Observation of feast-days by Law.

note... some constellation of Zodiac are compact (less than the 2,160 year Arc)
but---> some constellations of Zodiac stretch the sky area (greater than a 2,160 year Arc of Sky)

2,160 years is a mathematical Average
the exact date of transitioning from Age of Pisces to Age of Aquarius will need an agreed upon site to View the change...
Greenwich//Jerusalem/ Rome/ Moscow/ Peking ???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join