It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish Twitter Account Predicts Coronavirus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
So I was scrounging around forums and other areas that are talking on these subjects and have come across this little nugget..

Twitter Post of Turkish user predicting/warning of Coronavirus on June 2019

Translation from Google Translate:

Transcription:

06/11/2019

The U.S. sent an aircraft of biological weapons to China. Epidemics may begin in China soon.

They should not forget that if there is a Turk on earth, there is hope.

You can see that this is dated and stamped - 1:36 PM - 11 Jun 2019

Now they have recently brought up a website on this info relating to the twitter post.

Website on the warning for the Virus outbreak

You will need to translate the page, but heres a snipit.

It was the First Time That We Announced Coronavirus in China! 27 January 2020 12:28 tsi
We Announced The Coronavirus In China For The First Time! 16 Star Difference: We Announced The Coronavirus In China For The First Time!

The coronavirus, which originated in Wuhan, China and spread to many countries in a short time, is on the world agenda.

As a 16 star, we explained where and by whom to make this epidemic months ago.

On 11 June 2019, we made the necessary warning on the epidemic in China on Twitter. This information was of course known at that time, and we were hesitant about whether to disclose it. Then we decided to announce it!

Transmitted from there, passed through that animal, etc. these are always stories. Coronavirus was produced as a biological weapon and was shipped to China by the US by plane.

What is more, but it is not right to write everything.

If necessary, it is already written.

As we said there

"They should not forget that if there is a Turk on earth, there is hope."

Those who know, be sure!

The hope of Earth and space is TURK!

This much...

What do you guys think?

edit on 28-1-2020 by IrateCanadian because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2020 by IrateCanadian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IrateCanadian

I would just like to know why he think US would send a plane to china with a virus bomb.. how would he have access to that information.

And also why he think a Turk on earth should produce hope ?

Sounds like a anti american that just got lucky in a random prediction.. some had to, statistic dictates it.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I predict there will be another new disease occur in China in the next 5 years.
It always happens.
Why do you think the Chinese always wear surgical masks ?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I think he sounds like a Turkish nationalist, but his sentiments aren't uncommon in Turkey.

Patriotism is fine. But there is more to the world than any one country.

Yeah, he probably just got lucky with a wild prediction.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There are a few reports around that this is an engineered disease, lots of science, technology and money moving around. America has the technology and reputation in bioengineering. I don't see Trump signing of on this one as he has been cutting back a lot on the wars going on. As for the globalists, Bill Gates is in the spot light with his patents, studies and depopulation desires.

From current reports, the virus started off in bat poo. Has had large sequences of its DNA changed. The attack vector is what a crazed megalomaniac would want with its long incubation period and high transmission rates. So did Turkey come across some discussions in one of the back rooms at the UN or a similar mega bucks meeting?

Worth putting on the suspect list until more facts come to light.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Yeah I read this elsewhere too. Found it very interesting. Need to keep an eye on this one, though I am not convinced of the hype going on with this virus tbh.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'm not sure whether or not to believe this, however i do believe the virus was set up in some way.
If one day someone is going to announce publicly the coronavirus is planned, I wouldn't be surprised

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

China constructed its first BSL-4 laboratory, the Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory (Level 4) of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, in 2015. During construction, prospective BSL-4 laboratory staff members visited France, the United States, or Australia for BSL-4 training and capacity building. After 2 years of testing and commissioning, Wuhan BSL-4 laboratory passed a series of assessments, and the China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment certified it as meeting the highest biosafety standard in January 2017 (3). In August 2017, the National Health Commission of China approved research activities involving Ebola, Nipah, and Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever viruses at the Wuhan BSL-4 laboratory
wwwnc.cdc.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink">wwwnc.cdc.gov...
Many other countries helped stock their laboratory with supplies to study and hopefully help find a cure for some of the worlds most deadly diseases. The exchange of samples to and from labs around the world doesn't mean it's a plan to create and release a deadly virus. If this outbreak had happened in Canada or Europe, would you think it was a conspiracy to wide out much of the worlds population?
Accidents happen. Even if this virus was intentionally released America had nothing to do with it, any more than any other country that shared biological material with them for research purposes.
I don't understand why the heck China, of all places, was allowed by the international community to have a level 4 bio-lab in the first place. It's not like they have a great track record for placing any kind of value on human safety.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I remember hearing on ATS and elsewhere years ago, the ''elite'' (parasites, like corona) need to tell what they're going to do in advance because of their religion. Or they just like to play us like fools.

Anyway, if that is true, this could very well be the 'advance announcement'. Like the rather oddly timed 'Corona Pandemic Simulation' a few months ago. Or the simpsons, Illuminati card game etc etc.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
There are a few reports around that this is an engineered disease, lots of science, technology and money moving around. America has the technology and reputation in bioengineering. I don't see Trump signing of on this one as he has been cutting back a lot on the wars going on. As for the globalists, Bill Gates is in the spot light with his patents, studies and depopulation desires.

From current reports, the virus started off in bat poo. Has had large sequences of its DNA changed. The attack vector is what a crazed megalomaniac would want with its long incubation period and high transmission rates. So did Turkey come across some discussions in one of the back rooms at the UN or a similar mega bucks meeting?

Worth putting on the suspect list until more facts come to light.

If the US (or anyone for that matter), were going to engineer and release a virus for the purpose of population control, I'm pretty sure they would make sure it was a virus that has a little more of a fatality rate than the one currently in circulation.

If this is a bio-weapon... It's a pretty S#@tty one..!!

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'm not surprised tbh. Call me crazy, but this has smelled fishy since the beginning.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
****China constructed its first BSL-4 laboratory, the Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory (Level 4) of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, in 2015. During construction, prospective BSL-4 laboratory staff members visited France, the United States, or Australia for BSL-4 training and capacity building. After 2 years of testing and commissioning, Wuhan BSL-4 laboratory passed a series of assessments, and the China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment certified it as meeting the highest biosafety standard in January 2017 (3). In August 2017, the National Health Commission of China approved research activities involving Ebola, Nipah, and Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever viruses at the Wuhan BSL-4 laboratory****

Many other countries helped stock their laboratory with supplies to study and hopefully help find a cure for some of the worlds most deadly diseases.

This is a significantly good answer as to what the Turkish Tweeter may have been referring too.

However i have my doubts about all of this. Marketing plays a huge role in our society, as does symbolism and the year 2020 would have made a great marketing play for many things. But in the years running up to 2020 i noticed a "quiet" regarding this year. A year with such a marketable sound and fanfare about it "2020!" but nothing. So yes i have wondered about 2020 for several years.

There was also this: Event 201 Pandemic Exercise: Highlights Reel

top topics

join