It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK vs. US...Lets Get Ready to Rumble!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My grand father was in the masons

does that get me a chance at entry ?

I am not into torture I just have a vivid imagination and I did spend a lot of time as a child looking at medieval torture devices.

I dont think Id have the mental fortitude to switch of and become a torturer

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I am not into torture I just have a vivid imagination and I did spend a lot of time as a child looking at medieval torture devices.

I dont think Id have the mental fortitude to switch of and become a torturer

Two words for you mate - Nicola + Sturgeon.

Admit it, you're a sadist!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Freeborn

I agree. Did the UK issue an extradition on her? If so she should appear.
She should never have left in the first place.
It certainly makes her look guilty.

She didnt have a choice the state department booked a flight to bring her home. She would not have known until the US embassy people showed up on her door step and told her she has to leave now.

Apparently the police did talk to her after the incident but on seeking a 3rd interview was told shes no longer in the country. They will never waive diplomatic immunity its just not done. So the only option left the family is to sue her for wrongful death. Though to be honest they would probably lose in court depends on the judge he may just see it as a tragic mistake. We had a similar incident recently on our interstate. An elderly couple tried to enter the interstate by driving up an off ramp Killed 2 people in a head on collision. The couple was not charged though i guess he has to live with the fact he killed 2 people in the other car.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

I've met Nicola in person , she is totally sound

she is anything but a sadist

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I've met Nicola in person , she is totally sound....

You didn't did you? (That's a damn sight more politically correct than what I was going to ask you!)

What is it with people I hang out with on here?
First it was carpy - where's he disappeared to? - and Diane Abbott now its you and Wee Jimmy!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I've been in a crowded room where Nicolarse and her colleagues refused to address or even listen to the concerns of her local constituents.

She disregarded, played down, or even point black refused to acknowledge, the problems even existed pertaining to the sex crimes and human tracking that was taken place in the area of Govanhill.

Even when it was repeatedly brought to the attention of local authorities, social work and police, who also, in the beginning, refused to even acknowledge there was an issue.

Not to mention the fact that the area in question is also chock full of vermin, cockroaches, rats, and bedbugs, crime of all shapes and size, with little to nothing being done to fix the situation.

Welcome to Govanhell our first minister's beloved constituency of doom.
edit on 30-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Aye sound as a £3 note.

She's not very effective put it that way.

As to sadist, well she does appear to watch other people's pain and missey from far off in her Ivory Tower.

Not any different from any other politician in that respect i suppose.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Yeh we met up and done some graffiti together!

No #

I have a video of her spray painting a big "AYE "

On the wall , as she is leaning down to paint , I shout "HAW Nicola theres ra polis "

and she gets up and says "I hate tae tell ye , but theyre awready here " as she points to her head of Scottish security
a nice lady in her 50's carrying a concealed glock

she was some laugh , really nice woman , not a regular suit

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

During the meeting we spoke to her and her personal assistant the Nice DR , I cant remember her name anyway she runs the campaign office in govanhill.

THey said they have massive plans to clean up govanhill.

Anyway you say govanhill is rife with crime

you cant thank the cuts to the police force as they shut down craigy street police headquarters for the southside

these budget cuts have hammered the police in Scotland.

And with the 2020 climate talks coming up , its going to put huge pressure on Police Scotland

Police scotland budget cuts

I dont know how SNP will; tackle this problem , the dire need for more police in Scotland , but what can be done if the budget has been slashed , when we are in the run up to the largest police event in UK history

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Southside central has always been a place of "crime"
so many immigrants to Glasgow in there

56 languages in 8 blocks

no wonder it has its problems. But the Scottish government can do more to fix it
by simply listening to the people who live there and addressing their concerns, my biggest issue with the area is the human trafficking ive heard about and the selling of young children for sex etc.
Its just awful to think that # happens within 2 minute walk from my house
and we are quite powerless to do anything about it.

Funny I just mentioned police cuts, and me and my partner were walking the dogs last night and we saw to bobbies on the beat , first time in ages actually I was quite surprised.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Police Scotland's budget is set by the Scottish government - Sturgeon's SNP - and since the restructuring in 2013 the SNP has effectively slashed their budget by around £200million per year.

Police Scotland still receives some funding from central government but Holyrood determines where this gets allocated.

If the police in Scotland have been 'hammered' then it is predominantly down to the SNP.

I know there are big issues in Govanhill and as an outsider looking in it seems that Nicola Sturgeon has been particularly negligent in her duties as the MSP for the area.
Sturgeon and her party would gain far more credibility in the world at large if they concentrated for a while on actually governing and actioning things that have an effect on people's daily lives instead of being a one-trick pony and turning anything and everything into an opportunity to drone on about IndyRef2 and inferring that every single problem in Scotland is due to Westminster's failings and those 'English bastards'.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Sturgeon's record in Scotland is actually pretty appalling over health, education and crime. I genuinely think this is one reason she always bangs on about independence - to cover up her failings as First Minister. Think about the way her media interviews go:

Interviewer: "Nicola, can i ask about Scotland's health crisis?"

N.S: "Independence!"

Interviewer: "How about the failing education system?"

N.S: "The Tories are mean. Independence!"

Its the adult version of fingers in the ears and saying lalalalalalalalalalalalala loudly.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Govanhill is rife with crime sapien82, smack/crack city round about the hotels/hostels and even closes again, nothing will get done there, has not been in the past 20 years, as its the Polis that supply the dealers.

That's pretty much plain knowledge.

They have been claiming improvements and cleaning up the area since around 2004 with little to no change whatsoever.

Its no state for any first ministers constituency to be in, put it that way. Can you imagine Boris, May or even Blairs home turf that they represent ever being allowed to degenerate into such chaos, budget cuts or otherwise.

edit on 31-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ahhh my constituency is James Dornan , i'm just a midgies baw hair awa fae being in Nicolas

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

well whit #in chance have we got if the polis are punting tae crime gangs

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
its all good right , im mean the NHS is getting 350 million a week now we are out of the EU though

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

aye the link I posted above has that outlined , since "police scotland" was launched the budgets were slashed

it is a bad move really where else to cut or make savings .

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Same chance as any other first-world nation with a penchant for supply and demand.

That's nothing new but the problems associated with the area in question run far deeper than just Police corruption and drug dealing.

It's like the place is simply ignored on the Map in some regards, i personally think there is a modicum social engineering at play, a sort of ethnic cleansing even, as the place is right next to an ever-expanding Glasgow city center.

There is monies in them their hills and its not for the likes of council/housing association properties to be had.

"They" want that area for other purposes, and the best way to get it for peanuts is to run it into the ground beforehand.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

So the moral of the story is people with high connections that play along with the narrative are above the law.

Shocker I tell you.

Neither kid fiddler or run me over momma will be held accountable or even seriously investigated. Definitely not kid fiddler , not sure on run me over momma worth to them
edit on 02131America/ChicagoFri, 31 Jan 2020 08:02:50 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

kind of like what is happening right now to tradeston, all the buildings with large footfalls in that area that were listed have miraculously went ablaze.

Thing is though with scotlands new referendums bill , which none of you are talking about !

EU nationals are allowed to vote .
So having all those people eligible , maybe you dont want it run to the ground, maybe you want to give them a boost and get them onside for voting.

Lots of potential votes there

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join