It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK vs. US...Lets Get Ready to Rumble!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It's the FBI for cryin' out loud....

They've been covering up pedophilia for years for all sorts of wonderfully disgusting politicians here.

They aren't going after the Prince.

More likely, they want to use him against Trump and anyone in his admin.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

True dat.

The fact of the matter is that both our respective nations are owned by people of monies and power.

Its been that way since the beginning, and it's simply a different ball for the few, who see the masses, the average pleb, as nothing more than a resource.

Why do you imagine we all have national/social security numbers?

Tagged and bagged since the moment we are born/registered.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Well old J. Edgar Hoover was not shy when it came to crossing the road to give you a dressing down, or so we're lead to believe.

These people and the alphabet organizations they represent have good a few skeletons in their closet and then some.

Anyhoo how is the FBI going to use Prince Andrews beastie antics against Trump??? LoL

Then again they were all on that pedo plane at some point, were they not?

edit on 28-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

Anne Sacoolas was granted diplomatic immunity due to her husbands role.
If I recall correctly she was advised to take the earliest flight home, I think it was a military flight but I could be wrong on that specific.

Diplomatic immunity for spouses is apparently a bit of a grey area and there are no set in stone rules.

In 1997 a Georgian diplomate killed a 16year old in Maryland USA whilst driving under the influence and fled home.
The US quite rightly demanded justice and Georgia extradited him to the US.

Apparently its different when an American is the guilty party?

I think most of us know the origins of diplomatic immunity and why it must be preserved.
None of those reasons apply to Anne Sacoolas and there is absolutely no moral or legal reason why the US should not allow her to be extradited so that justice can be done.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The motor vehicle incident could have genuinely been accidental,...…

I don't think anyone believes Harry Dunn's death was anything but accidental.
His parents have even stated that they have no desire to see two families lives destroyed but they simply want to see justice done.

…... Andrew however is a 100% committed piece of ****.

I don't think anyone disputes this either.

There is absolutely no reason why he should not voluntarily help the FBI with their investigation.
If he is deemed to have committed a crime then he should be tried in accordance with US Law.

No-one should be above the law.

The two cases aren't linked and shouldn't be treated as such.....the outcome of either shouldn't be dependant on the other.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The point of the OP was to show the absurdity of "law". Here we have it on full display..

Trey Gowdy likes to espouse the blind lady of justice, but in truth....shes a gold diggin whore.

a reply to: Freeborn

edit on 28-1-2020 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Apparently the Brittish people are fine with this dbag not having to face the scrutiny of a thorough investigation.

What makes you say that?
Do you have any evidence etc to support that?

I'm British and I can't see any reason why Andrew can't co-operate with the FBI's investigation.
In fact I think he has a moral duty to do so and if he doesn't I'd go as far as to say it'll be yet another nail in coffin for The Royal Family.

Every single person I've spoken to more or less feels the same.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Conversely, that sorry arse ho needs to bring her arse back to the uk and get dealt with.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Of course she should.....in fact she shouldn't have been allowed to leave in the first place, but it is what it is.

In the immediate aftermath of the accident Harry Dunn's mother stated that she had no desire to see Anne Sacoolas imprisoned. She didn't want to see two families lives ruined due to one accident.

I'm sure she has a different take on things now.

All the times I've been abroad I've only once attempted to drive.....it was awful and I didn't feel safe at all.
So since then I've passed on all driving duties and concentrated on what I do best.....drinking!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
If he is deemed to have committed a crime then he should be tried in accordance with US Law.

I prefer that Andy gets tried under English Law. You guys still have that punishment you did to Mel Gibson when you pulled the rope out of his tummy? I like that one for him. A lot.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Prince Andrew wont be extradited, FBI can come to the UK.

Harry Dunn's family should get to fly to the US, pilot a drone to kill the woman who murdered their son then fly back home claiming diplomatic immunity.

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

And something else to add to the mix-
Its just been decided by the Government that,against US advice we WILL be allowing Huewai to be supplying 5G infrastructure into the UK.
But don't worry,it will only be on the periphery of the network,nowhere near the core of the systems according to our government-who obviously haven't got a clue how such things work.

www.zdnet.com...

Bad Idea Boris,I am with the US on this one.
Who cares if it takes longer to implement a non Huewai 5G network?
At least the country would be less easily hacked by the cccp.

The threats of 5g/takeovers of UK internet are based on falsehoods. GCHQ have the strongest internet monitoring control in he world. Around 2002 internet blackboxes were installed, phone line black box surveilance went national in the 70s). Tor/Deepweb doesn't work in the UK as separate relays send data directly to listening stations.

There's at least three or four types of internet in the UK depending on security and critical infrastructure - it's currently mathematically impossible to interfere with.

Huwei do us CCCP hack software but the alternative was the US NSA/CISCO hack 5G system. The US were demanding 100% control/hack/spying off all 5G infrastructure in the UK.
edit on 28-1-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Lmao....i am.dual qualified. Except the popo in france have cracked.down.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What a retard.

And you dont think the Chinese havent engineered this snip to spy? At least the American stuff is engineered with 5 eyes in mind.

a reply to: bastion

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

while I realize the parallel...there is a somewhat of a difference. Correct me if I'm wrong, but only the Queen could potentially order Andrew to appear on some court, no ? I dont think the UK govt has the privilege.

Actually, the Lord Chancellor can order it.

The Royals are just figureheads. He's the guy with all the real power..!!

He's they guy that can hire or fire even the PM is he saw the need to do so.

Likewise in most Commonwealth countries, the Attorney-General holds similar authority.
edit on 28-1-2020 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thats really informative and interesting. Not something that was in my life in the UK Test. Lol

a reply to: Ironclad1964

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hung Drawn and Quartered eh?

They usually reserved that rather over the top punishment for those found guilty of high treason.

Could be on to something all the same, hang, draw, and quarter all the beasts i say.

After all its got to be better than 2 years in the gaol, and them some spurious, more often than not, non-existent, supervision order for an additional few years.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Thats really informative and interesting. Not something that was in my life in the UK Test. Lol

a reply to: Ironclad1964

lol I made a typo and just realized it.. All the above except its the Governor General not Attorney General ( in the case of Commonwealth countries).

My bad,, thought i'd correct that before I get called out on it..lol

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
What a retard.

And you dont think the Chinese havent engineered this snip to spy? At least the American stuff is engineered with 5 eyes in mind.

Re-read my post, I said China place hacking stuff in Huwaei products.

Under the agreement Chinese products are only being used in 35% of non-critical/public internet - the US were demanding 100% access including the separate internet/intranets used by critical infrastructure and military. US has stolen UK tech and spied on the aerospace industry, same as the UK have stolen US tech (when I worked at UK BAE Systems designing VTOL for the US JSF/F-35B the company/government 'accidentally' copied/stole various US design plans).

The core UK internet architecture means there's no way China can spy, hack or gain control of anything.

UK public internet all runs through black box and relay systems monitored by GCHQ, SIS, Global Successor 18 and the NCA before the traffic goes anywhere and is all monitored in mealtime and stored for years.

Because of the unique design and engineering of telecoms systems in the UK if/when China try to hack, it can't reach anything important, is automatically detected, recorded and provides the UK copies of any spyware and copies, code and nulifies the threat of the tools China use to hack.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Thaf sounds wonderful and all, but what about this....

www.bbc.co.uk...

I would not claim anything to be safe. The germans were positive enigma was unbreakable as well.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Hung Drawn and Quartered eh?

Televised publicly on BCC1.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Just saying , # both our collective governments, US and UK right now should be #in ashamed of themselves

worst governments in the history of the world

it's all good though the UK wont be the UK for much longer

Saorsa Alba gu Brath

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join