It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Conspiracy Podcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This area seems a bit quiet. More members have to have pods right?

Anyway here is my humble pod. I tend to focus on historic cases, but my co-host likes the conspiracies. It's interesting to see similarities between modern sightings and those from decades ago. Plus the further back you go the harder it is to use secret government projects as a solution.

We have covered some good cases such as Michgan 1966, Illinois 2000, 9/11, Kelly goblins, and more. I don't think everything is aliens (Kelly Goblins for example) but that doesn't mean they aren't interesting cases.

The latest episodes are the first chapters of Ruppelt's classic UFO book. I don't take it as gospel, but he has a unique perspective and tons of interesting things to say. I plan to read the whole book eventually, but space it out between regular episodes.

Well I hope you enjoy the show. Here is a link, but you should be able to find it in the major podcast players too.

Alien Conspiracy Podcast

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentAnderson

I was waiting for this - Thank You!

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentAnderson

Thank you mate. 👽

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Took a bit of time off, it's hard to find the time with the kids always at home.

Anyway, recent episodes are about Bob Lazar, more chapters of The Report On Unidentified Flying Objects by Ruppelt, and coming this Thursday our drunken take on the 2006 Chicago O'Hare sighting. Seriously need to find a new non-beer related hobby lol.

Enjoy!

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Nice... I've been looking for some new Alien/UFO content.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This week's episode! From the files of project blue book 3! Sorry, meant to post here more often, would like to see the podcast section take off more.

Anyways, we talk about some cases from the files involving birthdays, radiation, and dogfights.

Enjoy!

Edit: suppose I should put a link, but the show should be available in most pod catchers: alienconspiracy.podbean.com...
edit on 31-3-2022 by AgentAnderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Last week was the Robert Taylor incident. Just recorded an episode on time travel, might not be out till next week. In the mean time I'll probably read a chapter from The Flying Saucers Are Real by Donald Keyhoe. And, coming up this friday, we talk about the Jersey Devil.

new topics

top topics

join