It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pam Bondi sets up the case against the Bidens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

It is a fair request and should be done, but not in the proceedings of the impeachment trial. Which despite anyone's opinion is happening.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So. How many here who have adult kids feel those kids still need your permission to do things you think are major mistakes? And, just how much power do you think you have to force them to not make them? But ya, biden shouldn't have "let" his son.... sorry, but you have to let the babies grow up and take control of their own lives sooner or later or your 40 year old kid will be lost when you pass on from this world.
And, do yous really want to discuss nepotism here? Let's see, trumps daughter has a position in the White House along with his son in law who is flying all over the place formenting policy while taking care of his personal business.
And, it's my understanding that congress (including some of the very same senators that were sitting in that hearing) supported holding that money till the corrupt prosecutor was gone.
The Republicans had full control of the house and senate. Multitudes of hours investigating hillary. If the biden bit was such a big deal... why didnt they investigate it? It's not like they had an adverse reaction to investigating crap. I mean, they saw fit to have a replay of the planned parenthood sells baby parts fiasco.
And, why wasn't there an investigation being done by barrs justice dept. Ya, trump told the ukraine pres to talk to barr, but barr says trump never said anything to him about working with the Ukrainian govt on an investigation and there was no investigation being done by our people by what I understand.
Nixon got charged with abuse of power for investigating his political rivals using the agencies under his control.
When I was growing up I was taught that the crap that happened at home stayed at home. You dont air out your dirty laundry for the neighbors to gawk at. At least nixon kept the crap home! Trump turned it into an international spectacle and harmed an important ally if the accusations are correct.
And the clinton impeachment?? Well, that old attitude that you keep the crap within the walls of your own home was the reason why so many victims of abuse and sexual assault remained silent and many of the past presidents had extramarital affairs. But again, the republicans just couldn't resist airing all the sordid details out for all to see.

If the nixon and clinton impeachments were justified, trump's most certainly is!

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I see your point, it is a fair and reasonable one.

I just feel like this impeachment is so far out of bounds that Biden, Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi et al.. deserve the same unfair treatment given to President Trump.
I will use sports analogies, the strike zone must be the same for both teams so calling balls and strikes for Trump has to be just as reasonable or unreasonable for Biden or any other never trumper.
With the Super Bowl coming up it would be like the referees calling ticky tack fouls on one teams defensive backs and letting the other teams defensive backs play rough, more hands on. As a sports fan nothing is more infuriating than seeing a different set of rules for one team, allowing an unreasonable advantage.
I say either let both sides play rough or call it tight but the referees must be consistent.

originally posted by: JinMI

It is a fair request and should be done, but not in the proceedings of the impeachment trial. Which despite anyone's opinion is happening.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

What they deserve is best left to the ballot box.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Agreed, that levels the playing field!
Let us Americans decide.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
I am just pointing out that smack in the middle of a lawless coup I am not comfortable parsing out that it is not right to drag the Biden's into this mess. Not to mention the investigation President Trump mentioned was in regards to the apparent corruption Joe Biden bragged about at the CFR shing ding.If an investigation was to find out that Joe and Hunter are guilty of corruption, would that be relevant?

I think what the defense is doing by bringing up Vice President Joe Biden's utilization of office for cronyism/nepotism/corruption (lets get rich schemes) within the Obama Administration is a 'tit for tat' scenario. You call that idiot, we will call this idiot. A tiny tortuous death of argument using the 'nail clipper' strategy.

edit on 27-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

The agenda is this: the American People are not to be trusted to vote for the occupant of the highest office of the land ANYMORE; 'we must stop those casual laze-fair non-elites at all cost!' and create instead a dictatorship/totalitarian regime doomed to fail (go down in flames, bankrupting a once great nation; put everyone in a state of hopeless poverty, street urchins selling boiled down old shoes mixed with 18th century eel meat in condom casings as sausages)...

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I think that she did a good job of showing that Trump was in his rights to initiate an investigation into the Biden corruption issue. The Democratic team is at fault for falsly accusing Trump by deverting evidence that shows that Biden may have something wrong.

I was under the belief that what Biden did was legal, but now I am questioning whether he broke international laws.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think that she did a good job of showing that Trump was in his rights to initiate an investigation into the Biden corruption issue. The Democratic team is at fault for falsly accusing Trump by deverting evidence that shows that Biden may have something wrong.
I was under the belief that what Biden did was legal, but now I am questioning whether he broke international laws.

Forget Biden and his 'Corn Pop' bicycle chain threat strategy regarding the firing of the Ukrainian Prosecutor looking into Barisma money laundering. Believe this: One Billion of our tax Dollars were allotted by the Obama Administration to be given (thrown into the street or to line pockets) to combat Ukrainian INTERNAL corruption. Why do we care 1 billion worth about Ukraine and its black market problems?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'd never thought much of Bondi but she hit a grand slam today and has my attention.

It was sweet, after months of hearing Biden corruption was "debunked," that Bondi used the MSM pieces that they've been denying they did. 🤣

And the statements from EVERY single impeachment witness who all stated the Bidens looked fishy.

Oh and that 1.5 Million deal from China State Bank. No wonder Joe said China's not a threat ahem.

Winning. Bigly.
edit on 27-1-2020 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
So. How many here who have adult kids feel those kids still need your permission to do things you think are major mistakes? And, just how much power do you think you have to force them to not make them? But ya, biden shouldn't have "let" his son.... sorry, but you have to let the babies grow up and take control of their own lives sooner or later or your 40 year old kid will be lost when you pass on from this world.
And, do yous really want to discuss nepotism here? Let's see, trumps daughter has a position in the White House along with his son in law who is flying all over the place formenting policy while taking care of his personal business.
And, it's my understanding that congress (including some of the very same senators that were sitting in that hearing) supported holding that money till the corrupt prosecutor was gone.
The Republicans had full control of the house and senate. Multitudes of hours investigating hillary. If the biden bit was such a big deal... why didnt they investigate it? It's not like they had an adverse reaction to investigating crap. I mean, they saw fit to have a replay of the planned parenthood sells baby parts fiasco.
And, why wasn't there an investigation being done by barrs justice dept. Ya, trump told the ukraine pres to talk to barr, but barr says trump never said anything to him about working with the Ukrainian govt on an investigation and there was no investigation being done by our people by what I understand.
Nixon got charged with abuse of power for investigating his political rivals using the agencies under his control.
When I was growing up I was taught that the crap that happened at home stayed at home. You dont air out your dirty laundry for the neighbors to gawk at. At least nixon kept the crap home! Trump turned it into an international spectacle and harmed an important ally if the accusations are correct.
And the clinton impeachment?? Well, that old attitude that you keep the crap within the walls of your own home was the reason why so many victims of abuse and sexual assault remained silent and many of the past presidents had extramarital affairs. But again, the republicans just couldn't resist airing all the sordid details out for all to see.

If the nixon and clinton impeachments were justified, trump's most certainly is!

All that....
And yet lacking 67 votes
Bring articles with real crimes not feels

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

How are you still remotely uncertain?

Biden BRAGGED about extorting the firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor targeting Hunter Biden--WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS!?

The video is easily found on youtube for all citizens to watch regardless of the MSM censoring it, hiding it, keeping it off their platforms.

Are you waiting to see the Bidens exchange piles of cash on video from those bribing them?

I don't see what the rationale for the delay in arresting both Bidens is. Their treason is outrageous.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I had no clue what a total crook Biden was until I heard Rudy Guiliani's podcast. Joe and Hunter Biden have amassed millions and millions of ill-gotten dollars. This stuff needs to get out to the public asap.

I believe every word Guiliani said.

I totally agree.

I think we do well to keep such facts in the faces of all the liberal idiots in our social networks. Many will not be swayed by facts but some will.

It's not just one country giving them massive amounts of corrupt money--it's 3.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bout bleeding time! This impeachment is a farce, the death throws of the Dems 🤠

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

This isn't complicated.
A family member of the Vice President is hired by a notoriously corrupt company, which is owned by a notoriously corrupt Oligarch, in a notoriously corrupt country. At the same time, the Vice President is in charge of U.S. policy in said notoriously corrupt country.
The son is paid a huge salary even though he has no relevant experience. We're talking $80,000 A MONTH.

This alone is a conflict of interest and worthy of scrutiny. Trump is, by far, not the first person to express concern about this. More than one Obama administration official saw fit to raise their concerns as it was happening. Numerous articles were written about it, as it was happening.

If the above wasn't enough, the vice president ended up using a billion dollars in aid guarantees as leverage to have a Ukrainian prosecutor fired. There is evidence that the prosecutor was investigating the employer of the Vice President's son. The prosecutor, Shokin, also testified under oath that he was explicitly told that the investigation was why he was being fired.

Plenty of people would dispute that Shokin was still investigating Burisma and it's owner. Frankly, it's not clear cut. Without an investigation, it won't be. The President has every right, some would even say a responsibility, to get to the bottom of it.

You point out how common nepotism is. In government, that's not ok and, unfortunately, it's rampant. When you have family members in a position to directly profit from your policy decisions, we have a problem. The reason that Republicans never did anything about it is because enough of them are doing the same damn thing. The Biden's are the tip of the iceberg. It's a golden opportunity, though, to show everyone that no one is above scrutiny.

The Obama administration unlawfully spied on the trump campaign. That's not debatable. They spent two years investigating "russian collusion" and concluded...there wasn't any. Trump asks an ally to look into accusations of corruption and they impeach him? Really?

edit on 28-1-2020 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: xuenchen
Former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi is currently one of the Trump Defense Team.

She is an accomplished attorney and is on the hunt for the Bidens !!

Accomplished is correct, she knew what to leave out, and of course, the 'lawyer' after her, trotted out the same Joe Biden video where he makes the boast about firing the corrupt Ukraine prosecutor who wasn't really investigating anyone as he should have been....as Pam Bondi didn't point out, in fact she had said the opposite.

BTW, her delivery was actually, awful...a rushed job.

If Shokin was corrupt, why wasn't he arrested? Why was the investigation of Burisma dropped? Surely the new prosecutor would be investigating wouldn't he? If you actually watched the video, and that's what you came away with, you need to check your hearing.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

And what is even better is Biden's explanation is the company and the owner who hired his son are all super corrupt and needed to be investigated. You hate corruption and they are so corrupt you gladly sent your son to work for them. Makes sense to me.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
S

Do his kids, or in-laws work for companies ran by foreign oligarchs, known for their corruption, and money laundering? Are they taking money from foreign companies, without actually working for these companies?

You are making the comparison, but I don't see it. Surely, you have a source to show how they are linked with corrupt foreign entities, like Biden's, Pelosi's, Romney's, and Kerry's kids, who all have questionable ties do, right?
edit on 28-1-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

I keep asking that. If Biden wanted this corrupt company and person to be held accountable, why was he so happy when the new prosecutor buried the case?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I had no clue what a total crook Biden was until I heard Rudy Guiliani's podcast. Joe and Hunter Biden have amassed millions and millions of ill-gotten dollars. This stuff needs to get out to the public asap.

I believe every word Guiliani said.

Sounds like you should get a copy of "Profiles in Corruption".
There's a lot more "meat" on several of the candidates as well as the Bidens.
Yet, I wonder why it's more expensive in Kindle format that printed format.

ganjoa

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join